ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Emma's biased interviews are becoming a joke (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271546)

jegmeister 23-01-2015 09:06 PM

Emma's biased interviews are becoming a joke

Not even a hint of fairness. From the very beginning, she was unbelievably easy on Alicia. And then to cap it off you were "in my opinion" treated badly. Unbelievably biased. And followed by a VT showing "nasty" Katie Hopkins being "mean" to Alicia.There really is no point having an "interview" if it's just going to turn into a pally biased pro-evictee chat like that. Ridiculous.

Rob! 23-01-2015 09:25 PM

Tbf as much as I liked her there wasn't a lot else going on with her despite her relationship with Hopkins.

Samm 23-01-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 7523252)
Tbf as much as I liked her there wasn't a lot else going on with her despite her relationship with Hopkins.

She only had about 15 min and Alicia was a bit stand offish imo I do like her tho

I don't have no problem with Emma interviewing

JoshBB 23-01-2015 09:32 PM

What's wrong with her showing her opinion? I feel it's more personal and I liked it.

Jack The Cat 23-01-2015 09:35 PM

Emma is not a trained journalist, she is a presenter. What do you expect, the evictees never get a hard time from her.

jegmeister 23-01-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7523305)
Emma is not a trained journalist, she is a presenter. What do you expect, the evictees never get a hard time from her.

That's not true at all. I've seen her really lay into several HMs in the past. Watch back her interview with James Jordan from the last CBB where she tells him how defensive he's being.

abhorson 23-01-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 7523134)
Not even a hint of fairness. From the very beginning, she was unbelievably easy on Alicia. And then to cap it off you were "in my opinion" treated badly. Unbelievably biased. And followed by a VT showing "nasty" Katie Hopkins being "mean" to Alicia.There really is no point having an "interview" if it's just going to turn into a pally biased pro-evictee chat like that. Ridiculous.

I thought this too. Emma is always at this when she is not a fan of someone.

Jack The Cat 23-01-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 7523317)
That's not true at all. I've seen her really lay into several HMs in the past. Watch back her interview with James Jordan from the last CBB where she tells him how defensive he's being.

Really, I saw that interview and thought she was very weak with him. Then I hated James, so I guess it depends on your personal pov.

Jack The Cat 23-01-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7523295)
What's wrong with her showing her opinion? I feel it's more personal and I liked it.

I guess it can alienate, viewers who don't share their pov.

jegmeister 23-01-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7523325)
Really, I saw that interview and thought she was very weak with him. Then I hated James, so I guess it depends on your personal pov.

It's nothing to do with my personal viewpoint. I didn't like James either. Couldn't stand him. I'm making a point about her inconsistency. She is biased which she should not be if she is doing an eviction interview.

Jack The Cat 23-01-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 7523337)
It's nothing to do with my personal viewpoint. I didn't like James either. Couldn't stand him. I'm making a point about her inconsistency. She is biased which she should not be if she is doing an eviction interview.

I was more thinking about my pov, I agree she shouldn't be but this isn't hard news, I mean what do you expect, BB from a production aspect is pretty bias/weak and unprofessional. :shrug:

wendywillow 23-01-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 7523134)

what did she have to lay into Alicia for? she didn't really act out or cause problems. And they showed all of the drama that happened with her, not just Katie H but Cami Li/Callum as well. :shrug::shrug:

Braden 23-01-2015 10:57 PM

I'm glad she made Alicia feel comfortable.

Mystic Mock 23-01-2015 11:00 PM

Tbf it's hard to go tough on Alicia when she did nothing wrong.

sampvt 23-01-2015 11:00 PM

Emma is becoming a very biased person. I think she is getting too big for her boots and thinks she is the show.

rionablue 23-01-2015 11:07 PM

it must have been tough to even find best bits of Alicia and the interview was boring because there wasn't much to say honestly. What I cant fathom ( and I agree firstly that both women said bad things to Alicia) is that Alicia seems all guns blazing for Cami while she is after 'trying to forge a friendship' with Katie H when (if you look back on the evidence) KATIE HOPKINS was the VILEST in there to Alicia. She said far far more hurtful things to Alicia but still it was all Cami out next, she would fart on Cami's pillow etc etc.

And of course herself and Perez were telling anyone who would listen that Cami is making a play for Calum and is embarrassing herself as he has a girlfriend. Oh well she is out now anyway and for all she said and done in the two weeks she was in there she will not really be missed by me as a viewer

abhorson 23-01-2015 11:08 PM

I remember her having slight digs nearly every BOTS show at Jim Davidson last year. She made it plain as hell that she did not like him. Doing it sometimes against KH, but not as bad.

But she always claims not to be biased when in fact she is. She has put out a statement on this a few times claiming she shows no bias.

MTVN 24-01-2015 12:46 PM

Yeah she makes it very clear every series who she likes and doesn't like. It doesn't bother me that much though even if I nearly always disagree with her, it's nice how much of a fan she still is in a way forming opinions on them all like we do

MargeryFan 24-01-2015 12:51 PM

Shall we get George Lamb back in then? Or more empty vessels who care nothing for the show and don't have opinions.

Tom4784 24-01-2015 12:52 PM

It's Big Brother, not Newsnight.

Razor 24-01-2015 02:58 PM

Seemed fine to me.

chuff me dizzy 24-01-2015 03:20 PM

She puts the knife in KHs back at every chance she gets,as she did to Linda Nolan and just as she did with Helen last year ,and we all know what happened with Helen

the truth 24-01-2015 03:23 PM

she an awful interviewer though I don't agree with all the reasons you've given.....she just doesn't get through the questions properly and stammers and interrupts herself.shes always biased she always says the obvious thing I don't think shes very bright and I think her bias here is in fact in favour of Hopkins michelle and Jordan aka the mean girls

abhorson 24-01-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7524802)
She puts the knife in KHs back at every chance she gets,as she did to Linda Nolan and just as she did with Helen last year ,and we all know what happened with Helen

And the best CBB winner ever Jimbo :bawling:

chuff me dizzy 24-01-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7524805)
And the best CBB winner ever Jimbo :bawling:

Oh she favoured him from early days,her voice changes what she likes someone