ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Katie Price Getting called out... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271556)

rusticgal 23-01-2015 09:30 PM

Getting called out...

Thank god some people have the guts to call Katie P out on her pathetic reason for nominating Calum...NOT the reason she was supposed to choose a housemate....then Katie P trying to act all innocent in the fact that she hadn't got the 'balls' to call Calum the 'least entertaining' but her decision being based on 'least likely to go'...she was lost for words for once!!
Then we have fake tears in the Diary room over the fact that she is tired of talking about her exes :shrug:...and that it is upsetting her...:joker:. Katie Price has made her living 'being the Victim'....she has done nothing but speak in gross detail about what her exes do or did...she has done nothing but diss them at every opportunity and put them down and slander them.
Why doesn't she just shut the **** up....if you don't want to talk about your sex life and your exes then DONT...but without those stories the woman is NOTHING...

Denver 23-01-2015 09:32 PM

She had to choice somebody FGS

rusticgal 23-01-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7523292)
She had to choice somebody FGS

She did...but she had 24 hours to choose the least entertaining housemate and chose Calum, not because he was the least entertaining (in her opinion) but because she felt he would be safe!!
Katie and Michelle were telling her she should have selected someone for the very reason she was supposed to....and not hide under the banner of 'cos I think he is safe'.
Katie cowardly avoiding being straight and honest...and possibly being disliked for it. Katie H and Michelle calling her out on it.
Katie P is trying to fly under the radar by being everyone's friend and get to the final.
Katie P...always 'says it how it is!!!...NOT....

Jason. 23-01-2015 10:20 PM

Well he was saved first tonight. So I think her reasoning, although quiet silly was true.

Benjamin 23-01-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7523521)
Well he was saved first tonight. So I think her reasoning, although quiet silly was true.

Wasn't nadia saved first?

joeysteele 23-01-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7523331)
She did...but she had 24 hours to choose the least entertaining housemate and chose Calum, not because he was the least entertaining (in her opinion) but because she felt he would be safe!!
Katie and Michelle were telling her she should have selected someone for the very reason she was supposed to....and not hide under the banner of 'cos I think he is safe'.
Katie cowardly avoiding being straight and honest...and possibly being disliked for it. Katie H and Michelle calling her out on it.
Katie P is trying to fly under the radar by being everyone's friend and get to the final.
Katie P...always 'says it how it is!!!...NOT....

I agree with your take on this,well said in your posts.
Although I dislike her,Katie Hopkins was spot on in telling her and taking her on as to this too.
Katie Price, had no real answers because she knew it was right and that she had not really done what she was told to to.

Jason. 23-01-2015 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 7523525)
Wasn't nadia saved first?

I've been meaning to talk about that.
Emma didn't say in no particular order. Nadia was called first, Calum second.

It might have been in no particular order, but they never said.
If I'm honest I think Calum received the most. He was the only one consistent with polls and real life voting.
I think Nadia got the anti-Katie vote, as opposed to Perez.

Suze 23-01-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7523540)
I've been meaning to talk about that.
Emma didn't say in no particular order. Nadia was called first, Calum second.

It might have been in no particular order, but they never said.
If I'm honest I think Calum received the most. He was the only one consistent with polls and real life voting.
I think Nadia got the anti-Katie vote, as opposed to Perez.

I don't believe that Nadia did get any or many anti votes. I reckon she is more popular than some of us believe her to be and could well do a Denise and go on to win.

joeysteele 23-01-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 7523550)
I don't believe that Nadia did get any or many anti votes. I reckon she is more popular than some of us believe her to be and could well do a Denise and go on to win.

No one,in my view, should ever underestimate the voting strength of the Loose Women followers in these things.
I agree,she clearly has a solid following to be either the one with the most votes or the 2nd person with the most votes.

abhorson 23-01-2015 10:48 PM

KP was wrong, but am still glad she put Calum up and not Kav. Otherwise team twat may have been still the three fannies.

Also agree about KH, she did not miss KP on it.

Jose Mourinho 24-01-2015 05:04 AM

Guiz she had to choose someone!! In my opinion cmon Calum is boring!!! You don't always have to VERBALLY say whats on your mind AT THAT POINT IN TIME like a goldfish.. words are only a small part (20% maybe?) of communication. Katie P is STRONG!!!

rusticgal 24-01-2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7524203)
Guiz she had to choose someone!! In my opinion cmon Calum is boring!!! You don't always have to VERBALLY say whats on your mind AT THAT POINT IN TIME like a goldfish.. words are only a small part (20% maybe?) of communication. Katie P is STRONG!!!

She is a coward...couldn't even pick a housemate for the right reasons or as she was instructed to in fear of upsetting someone.
Katie Price always prides herself by saying it as it is but copped out... She has been privilidged to watch the show for a week...she was in the best position to make that choice of entertaining and least entertaining and she bottled it big time.

Oh but let's not forget ...She loves them all :joker:...bollocks.