ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Cami Li 'the male vote coz I'm good looking' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271909)

Josy 27-01-2015 07:48 AM

'the male vote coz I'm good looking'

So Cami Li thinks she will get the male vote because she's good looking...

Will this be true? will she get the male vote tonight the same way Calum more than likely got the female vote because he's seen as good looking.

What do you think?

Vanessa 27-01-2015 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7534599)

Will this be true? will she get the male vote tonight the same way Calum more than likely got the female vote because he's seen as good looking.

What do you think?

Oh bless. she thinks she's popular. She's favourite to go! :joker:

bitontheslide 27-01-2015 07:51 AM

I don't find her attractive at all ... The only one who could possibly pick up the male vote in that context would be Patsy, and if she is relying on that to survive she is stuffed

Jose Mourinho 27-01-2015 07:54 AM

She ain't all that. No supermodel at all and disgusting personality/ irritating voice/ attitude.

Vanessa 27-01-2015 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7534605)
I don't find her attractive at all ... The only one who could possibly pick up the male vote in that context would be Patsy, and if she is relying on that to survive she is stuffed

Patsy is one fine looking woman.

cfromhx02 27-01-2015 07:58 AM

She's not good looking.She offers it on a plate,that's what might get her a lot of male votes,

cos she'd give up sex easily if Calum wanted her,but she's not that good looking,just displays a lot of her body most of the time,

that's all,but looks wise and certainly in the heart she's ugly,

and the tramp stamp tattoos will do nothing for lot

DemolitionRed 27-01-2015 08:07 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Whilst I initially thought Cami was a stunner, the more she screeches and the more she tries to act like she's from the hood the uglier and more stupid she's become.

Jose Mourinho 27-01-2015 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemolitionRed (Post 7534634)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Whilst I initially thought Cami was a stunner, the more she screeches and the more she tries to act like she's from the hood the uglier and more stupid she's become.

Specially wit that side to side head thing EWWW put me right off.

Calderyon 27-01-2015 08:12 AM

By that logic Chloe should still be in the house, since she is/was way more attractive than Cami.

If there is a male vote, itīs going to be with Patsy instead of Cami, imo.

Jose Mourinho 27-01-2015 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7534642)
By that logic Chloe should still be in the house, since she is/was way more attractive than Cami.

If there is a male vote, itīs going to be with Patsy instead of Cami, imo.

Eww Chloe was fugly too inside and out.

Ninastar 27-01-2015 08:17 AM

Surely she must realise that attractive females never do well on shows where you have to vote

Calderyon 27-01-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7534644)
Eww Chloe was fugly too inside and out.

Yes, i agree to a degree, but still more attractive than Cami Li.

Vanessa 27-01-2015 08:27 AM

The only attractive female in there is Patsy. Katie Price I ok.

jaxie 27-01-2015 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7534599)

What do you think?

Bless she thinks she's good looking. I guess it's a harmless delusion. She has a decent figure but her face is nowhere near pretty. She's in her 20s and looks 40. My guess is the majority of voters are women and we arent hurting for a squirting.

I think Cami or Patsy will go.

Vanessa 27-01-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7534667)
Bless she thinks she's good looking. I guess it's a harmless delusion. She has a decent figure but her face is nowhere near pretty. She's in her 20s and looks 40. My guess is the majority of voters are women and we arent hurting for a squirting.

I think Cami or Patsy will go.

She has way too many tattoos. One/ a few is fine, but too many is not attractive at all.

Jose Mourinho 27-01-2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7534662)
Yes, i agree to a degree, but still more attractive than Cami Li.

Same scum, different accents for me.

jaxie 27-01-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7534614)
Patsy is one fine looking woman.

Patsy looks great for her age and she doesn't look like she has had loads of plastic surgery to get there.

DemolitionRed 27-01-2015 09:26 AM

Cami has got an amazing body but doesn't she know it. Those mini bikinis she wears are to win votes and although I think she will win a few, I doubt its going to be enough to save her.

Patsy glows beauty from both inside and out. Right now I don't think Patsy is going to win this but I do hope she gets through to the finals.

Jake. 27-01-2015 09:27 AM

That would probably be a no. Females/gay voters easily out-do the straight male when it comes to BB votes

rionablue 27-01-2015 09:31 AM

I don't think people will vote to keep Cami in for her looks. The people who will vote for her will have found her a good housemate and an important part of the show this year. Chloe was the best looking by a mile. I cant see how people find Patsy attractive I think her face is very drawn despite the bottox she has put into it.

MTVN 27-01-2015 09:37 AM

She is very good looking but unfortunately history shows that it's not something that plays that much in the favour of housemates in there

Niamh. 27-01-2015 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7534803)
She is very good looking but unfortunately history shows that it's not something that plays that much in the favour of housemates in there

why is that unfortunate? :laugh: Shouldn't it be about them as a HM anyway? :nono:

Vanessa 27-01-2015 09:41 AM

If she goes it's because she's nasty and malicious. I hate her even more than Hopkins.

MTVN 27-01-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7534806)
why is that unfortunate? :laugh: Shouldn't it be about them as a HM anyway? :nono:

I of course am a great fan of Cami regardless but if her looks were to keep her in when she would otherwise go then that would not be the worst thing in the world :ninja2:

Niamh. 27-01-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7534817)
I of course am a great fan of Cami regardless but if her looks were to keep her in when she would otherwise go then that would not be the worst thing in the world :ninja2:

Shallow as a puddle matthew :nono: