ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Keith Chegwin 'Don't butt in!'.. Keith and Katie clash (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272135)

Jake. 28-01-2015 04:24 PM

'Don't butt in!'.. Keith and Katie clash

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-22-keith-kicks

Niamh. 28-01-2015 04:25 PM

aw geoblocked, what happens?

Vanessa 28-01-2015 04:25 PM

LOL Things must be bad in there if even Cheggers is getting angry. :laugh:

bitontheslide 28-01-2015 04:27 PM

Keith makes it clear to KH that he will behave as he wants, and not how she wants him to behave, saying he is there to enjoy himself.

Perez had been stirring it I think.

Knispel 28-01-2015 04:27 PM

He is weak, boring and plays it safe. Terrible housemate

bitontheslide 28-01-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knispel (Post 7540039)
He is weak, boring and plays it safe. Terrible housemate

Completely disagree :smug:

Jake. 28-01-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7540032)

Perez, Katie and Keith are discussing what Perez has seen in his room on the monitor regarding Katie talking about Keith behind his back. Keith basically says something along the lines of 'I've been completely myself, I'm able to be a nice person and get on with people and not be nasty, maybe you can't do that (to Katie)'. She goes to speak so he tells her to not butt in. The rest of the video is Perez explaining what he saw and Katie telling Perez that a lot of what Katoe has said about Keith has also been said to his face.

MrWong 28-01-2015 04:30 PM

Good for Keith but it was hardly a clash.

Kazanne 28-01-2015 04:30 PM

I believe Perez 'grassed' to his babysitter that KH had been talking about Keith, Nadia dives in to save the day,lol,lol, it's good Keith and KH are talking about it,has she said stuff about Cheggars ? or is Perez **** stirring again? all I heard her say the she was disappointed that Keith was arse licking Perez when he came back in as Cheggars seemed happy when he went,lol,lol?

Niamh. 28-01-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7540047)
Perez, Katie and Keith are discussing what Perez has seen in his room on the monitor regarding Katie talking about Keith behind his back. Keith basically says something along the lines of 'I've been completely myself, I'm able to be a nice person and get on with people and not be nasty, maybe you can't do that (to Katie)'. She goes to speak so he tells her to not butt in. The rest of the video is Perez explaining what he saw and Katie telling Perez that a lot of what Katoe has said about Keith has also been said to his face.

Thanks Jake :love:

Jake. 28-01-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7540052)
Thanks Jake :love:

No problem :love:

Knispel 28-01-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7540043)
Completely disagree :smug:

:cheer2:

Pink Pegasus 28-01-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7540032)

Hi Niamh, the video can be watched from Ireland in this link: :)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...s-into-Hopkins

Not sure if it's the exact same video that's posted on BB as I can't view that one either, but this video does show a full row and is 2 mins 37 secs long.

bitontheslide 28-01-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7540051)
I believe Perez 'grassed' to his babysitter that KH had been talking about Keith, Nadia dives in to save the day,lol,lol, it's good Keith and KH are talking about it,has she said stuff about Cheggars ? or is Perez **** stirring again? all I heard her say the she was disappointed that Keith was arse licking Perez when he came back in as Cheggars seemed happy when he went,lol,lol?

There was something about keith not wanting the public to see him smoking, first i had heard of it ... anyway, KH was trying to find fault with keith to other people

sampvt 28-01-2015 04:32 PM

Perez was trying to tell him Hoppo was slagging him off by being boring and stuff and cheggars was answering him. Perez tried to interrupt and cheggars cut him and told him to not interrupt (classic) and then after cgeggars had his say, Perez then brought up his smoking which he didn't want anyone to know about (busted cheggars) and then Hoppo rinsed Perez quite sanely and in control but Perez burst his usual blood vessel and wouldn't let anyone talk over him. The usual **** stirring crap that came to nothing as they are onto him.

sampvt 28-01-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7540047)

I think he told perez not to butt in actually

MrWong 28-01-2015 04:35 PM

Maybe these are the comments that Perez is referring to. From tonights highlights...

Quote:

Katie Price describes the aftermath of her breast surgery. She says: ‘The only way I can describe it is say you’re sewn up, the problem with it there is it was so weak that if I pushed any areas, I could pierce my finger though, it was paper thin.’

Keith tells the group that he had a hole in his bottom from an ingrown hair caused by cycling and it had to be dug out.

Katie Hopkins walks off muttering: ‘Does every story have to return to Keith Chegwin?’ She says to Calum: ‘Half her boob is falling out of her body and we still have to listen to Keith’s cycling incident.’
and..

Quote:

Michelle and Katie Hopkins have a discussion about Keith and Katie Hopkins says he is not the most entertaining person in the house and remarks: ‘Alcoholic Cheggers v family panto Cheggers, very odd.’

Katie Hopkins remarks about Katie Price: ‘You have to give yourself up to this and prepare to look a tw*t and say the wrong thing.’ Michelle says about Katie Price: ‘I’m blown away by how regular she is.’ Katie replies: ‘In a way, too regular to be fun.’

Kazanne 28-01-2015 04:35 PM

Well what a tell tale Perez is :joker::joker::joker: very telling that he didn't want KH to speak,:hehe:

Jake. 28-01-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7540066)
I think he told perez not to butt in actually

He didn't, he was looking at Katie

Kazanne 28-01-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7540061)
There was something about keith not wanting the public to see him smoking, first i had heard of it ... anyway, KH was trying to find fault with keith to other people

Well Perez has let everyone know now:joker: rent a gob need to hire him

Vanessa 28-01-2015 04:38 PM

Perez didn't lie. Everything he said was true. Hopkins did bitch about Cheggers. She said he wasn't entertaining and called him an alcoholic.

Knispel 28-01-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7540080)
Perez didn't lie. Everything he said was true. Hopkins did bitch about Cheggers. She said he wasn't entertaining and called him an alcoholic.

so she told the truth? :O :dance:

Vanessa 28-01-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knispel (Post 7540084)
so she told the truth? :O :dance:

Poor Cheggers! :laugh:

bitontheslide 28-01-2015 04:41 PM

they are all positioning themselves for the final week, its quite funny. I'm expecting the knives out after nominations

Kazanne 28-01-2015 04:43 PM

Perez has now told the whole of the viewing public that Cheggars smokes,LOL,LOL,poor Cheggs should have known motor mouth would reveal his secret.