ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   My advice to Keith (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272582)

Miranda123 31-01-2015 11:46 PM

My advice to Keith

Dont be an ex alcoholic bore

Just cause you had to give up the sauce cause you couldnt handle it, doesnt mean everyone has to remain dry!

Kavana does get a bit lairy in drink, but so what? he's pissed, as long as he isnt assaulting anyone or threatening people then he can do what the f..k he wants!

Keith needs NOT to turn into the new Cupid Stunt!

MB. 31-01-2015 11:49 PM

Yes, you tell an ex-alcoholic to lighten up :clap1:

jaxie 31-01-2015 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 7554398)

Just cause you had to give up the sauce cause you couldnt handle it, doesnt mean everyone has to remain dry!

Kavana does get a bit lairy in drink, but so what? he's pissed, as long as he isnt assaulting anyone or threatening people then he can do what the f..k he wants!

This post makes me think of a lack of maturity and judgement. That's all I can say really.

bitontheslide 31-01-2015 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 7554398)

haha ... keith is his own man, and will win this easy, good to see he has the hopkins camp jumpy ... never seen her so tongue tied :hehe:

Jules2 01-02-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7554408)
haha ... keith is his own man, and will win this easy, good to see he has the hopkins camp jumpy ... never seen her so tongue tied :hehe:

LOL its a game!! If Keith wins I say good luck to him, he is second favourite. I would like Katie H. Calum or Kav to win but as I said it is a game.

There is something to think about though I didnt realise that Keith was an ex alcoholic, now he should be more of a support and realise that Kav is entitled to a bit of fun.

The last task was brilliant, Keith did exceedingly well and Kav was hilarious. In fact they all did well and it was lovely to see them all getting along.

JoshBB 01-02-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7554420)
LOL its a game!! If Keith wins I say good luck to him, he is second favourite. I would like Katie H. Calum or Kav to win but as I said it is a game.

There is something to think about though I didnt realise that Keith was an ex alcoholic, now he should be more of a support and realise that Kav is entitled to a bit of fun.

The last task was brilliant, Keith did exceedingly well and Kav was hilarious. In fact they all did well and it was lovely to see them all getting along.

KAV?!?!?! D:

darkestcornwall 01-02-2015 12:22 AM

I have no problems with Silly old Cheggers,I am amazed he is taking it all so seriously.You would think with his vast experience of being an also ran,all be it a nice one,he would chill.
Perhaps he feels that in this confederacy of dunces he truly has a chance of winning.:nono::nono::nono:

Withano 01-02-2015 01:04 AM

I think it's hard for people who don't have an addictive personality to understand addiction, it really does seem that easy! But I'm sure it's not.

jaxie 01-02-2015 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7554420)

There isn't really such a thing as an ex alcoholic only a sober alcoholic in recovery. I think Keith probably knows full well the slippery slope Kav is sliding down.

I would not say encouraging Kav to get drunk enough that he has no memory of his actions would be the right kind of fun Keith should or would want to be supporting. But I'm pretty sure he'd listen if Kav wanted to talk about his problem. In fact it seems somewhat ridiculous to me to suggest an alcoholic should be encouraging someone else to get drunk because its fun. :shrug:

GiRTh 01-02-2015 01:22 AM

I thought Kav was a recovering addict?

jaxie 01-02-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkestcornwall (Post 7554435)
I have no problems with Silly old Cheggers,I am amazed he is taking it all so seriously.You would think with his vast experience of being an also ran,all be it a nice one,he would chill.
Perhaps he feels that in this confederacy of dunces he truly has a chance of winning.:nono::nono::nono:

I'm not sure I know what you are talking about since your post seems completely unrelated to what's happening in the house. What is Keith taking so seriously? :shrug:
Do you know what you mean? Great emoticon use though. The wagging finger is one of my favs.

ebandit 01-02-2015 08:39 AM

final say

in the final week cheggas will get fit.............turn into a tanned adonis

...........bed cami................sing and dance.............and dumbfound BB with

his untimed wit

meanwhile in the real world nice but dull is all you're gonna get

Mark L

-Sue- 01-02-2015 08:44 AM

Keith doesn't need advice he is his own man with a heart of gold :D

chuff me dizzy 01-02-2015 08:48 AM

My advice would be ,put the dishcloth down ,lighten up stop camera watching and trying to get up Perverts arse

Kazanne 01-02-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7554982)
My advice would be ,put the dishcloth down ,lighten up stop camera watching and trying to get up Perverts arse

I like keith,but I did smile when they showed him doing the housework and polishing the apples,not sure I would like watching that for 3 weeks,but he is lovely,you cant really dislike him.:wavey:

bitontheslide 01-02-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7554987)
I like keith,but I did smile when they showed him doing the housework and polishing the apples,not sure I would like watching that for 3 weeks,but he is lovely,you cant really dislike him.:wavey:

He is a genuine nice man. If the negatives about him are he spends too much time cleaning, I will be happy :laugh:

MrWong 01-02-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7554991)
He is a genuine nice man. If the negatives about him are he spends too much time cleaning, I will be happy :laugh:

That's a huge negative as far as i'm concerned. Not entertaining in the slightest or deserving of the win.

chuff me dizzy 01-02-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

I wanted to slap him silly, attention seeking ,arselicking little man !!!

Josy 01-02-2015 09:39 AM

Keith doesn't need anyones advice, he's doing great on his own.

In fact the only reason he is getting 'hate' is due to him putting ol Hopkins firmly in her place.

-Sue- 01-02-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7555049)
Keith doesn't need anyones advice, he's doing great on his own.

In fact the only reason he is getting 'hate' is due to him putting ol Hopkins firmly in her place.

so true :D

sampvt 01-02-2015 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 7554515)
I thought Kav was a recovering addict?

No he is a recovering idiot

Tip 01-02-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7555059)
No he is a recovering idiot

I didn't get the impression he was recovering from that.

sampvt 01-02-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tip (Post 7555060)
I didn't get the impression he was recovering from that.

Obviously not as his attempts have failed badly, :cheer2:

Tip 01-02-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7555063)
Obviously not as his attempts have failed badly, :cheer2:

Amazingly we actually seem to be in accord :laugh:

jaxie 01-02-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

He mentioned he does the cleaning to alleviate the boredom. It must be hard sometimes to fill the time in there and there don't seem to have been many tasks this series.