ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Cami Li Tells Kav how it is....... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272621)

Miranda123 01-02-2015 12:36 PM

Cami Li Tells Kav how it is.......

In the bathroom last night when he started making excuses for Perez, she asked if he was crazy and said "have you forgotten what he has done"

I love Cami, she has been consistent throughout with Perez, from the moment he started acting up, and has never wavered but has still made good friends with Patsy & Nadia (not great but shows she is her own person) and she has been fun and friendly with everyone else

She has been a brilliant housemate and I think she shoudl be in the final 3 along with katie H and Callum

rionablue 01-02-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 7555497)
In the bathroom last night when he started making excuses for Perez, she asked if he was crazy and said "have you forgotten what he has done"

I love Cami, she has been consistent throughout with Perez, from the moment he started acting up, and has never wavered but has still made good friends with Patsy & Nadia (not great but shows she is her own person) and she has been fun and friendly with everyone else

She has been a brilliant housemate and I think she shoudl be in the final 3 along with katie H and Callum

A agree with most of this but I want Michelle and Katie P in the final with her. Cami has plenty reason to dislike Perez, he has given her plenty and no doubt from retaliation she has given him reasons not to like her also.

She stood up for what she believes and if Perez has been mean to her all series she is not going to be all nice to him now. That would be downright two faced and that is something (love her or hate her) that CAMI IS NOT

Miranda123 01-02-2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7555555)
A agree with most of this but I want Michelle and Katie P in the final with her. Cami has plenty reason to dislike Perez, he has given her plenty and no doubt from retaliation she has given him reasons not to like her also.

She stood up for what she believes and if Perez has been mean to her all series she is not going to be all nice to him now. That would be downright two faced and that is something (love her or hate her) that CAMI IS NOT

Well said!

And yes I would like Michelle up there too, but Im running out of spaces lol

mazerunner_888 01-02-2015 01:02 PM

Cami a brilliant housemate? :shrug:

She is like some Playboy reject with no class or anything nice to say about anyone. He bulling of Alica was vile to see. I think that bitch needs to be deported.

Lostie! 01-02-2015 01:03 PM

She has a total lack of self awareness. "He's just not a good person". True, but neither is she.

She's been a nasty, spiteful piece of work so she can piss off if she thinks she has any moral highground. :idc:

Miranda123 01-02-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 (Post 7555575)
Cami a brilliant housemate? :shrug:

She is like some Playboy reject with no class or anything nice to say about anyone. He bulling of Alica was vile to see. I think that bitch needs to be deported.

and you say that KH's views are extreme lol

CAMI LI FOR THE FINAL!!!

Miranda123 01-02-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 7555581)
She has a total lack of self awareness. "He's just not a good person". True, but neither is she.

She's been a nasty, spiteful piece of work so she can piss off if she thinks she has any moral highground. :idc:

She is a brilliant housemate and I really hope she makes the final

Get rid of KP on Monday night and lets have a straight fight to the final!!