ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   record complaints for cami death threats (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272991)

the truth 04-02-2015 10:28 AM

record complaints for cami death threats

record big brother complaints ever for her filthy threatening sub human interview.....which was actively encouraged by bbbots deranged rent a mob audience....saying she wanted to cut the mother fckers throat and shed cut anyone who messed with her family and after leaving said she was amazed no one had attempted to murder perez yet..........is this really now acceptable? on or off tv? As I said before I think it merits a police interview...if any man said those things hed be cautioned....especially in light of the fact she has been interviewed before for hurling bleach in her boyfriends face amidst other violence behaviour.....record complaints ever..if the producers and "fans" actually gave a damn about the show theyd realise that she way crossed the line and if this violence and filth continues it threatens the future of the show

Vanessa 04-02-2015 10:29 AM

She makes Perez look sane. :umm2::dog:

Liam- 04-02-2015 10:32 AM

It wasn't a death threat so please try again

the truth 04-02-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7566280)
It wasn't a death threat so please try again

pretty sure murder is death and cutting someones throat also has a high chance fo leading to the graveyard too, clearly you think making these threats is fine:nono:

Liam- 04-02-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566285)
pretty sure murder is death and cutting someones throat also has a high chance fo leading to the graveyard too, clearly you think making these threats is fine:nono:

She didn't say it to him, or anyone else in the house, she said quite clearly that it was just a thought she had, so no threat was made, just a throw away thought, so yes, it's fine.

DemolitionRed 04-02-2015 10:43 AM

We all say stupid things sometimes..."I could murder him"...."do that again and I'll have to kill you". Cami just had another way of saying the same thing and because none of us are familiar with her way of words, many of us were shocked.

If it had been a man that had said this about a woman, there would of been hell to pay, so yes, Cami should get a good telling off and so should the BB producers.

the truth 04-02-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemolitionRed (Post 7566298)
We all say stupid things sometimes..."I could murder him"...."do that again and I'll have to kill you". Cami just had another way of saying the same thing and because none of us are familiar with her way of words, many of us were shocked.

If it had been a man that had said this about a woman, there would of been hell to pay, so yes, Cami should get a good telling off and so should the BB producers.

glad you agree its sexist and unacceptable....clearly with her violent past it shouldn't be taken lightly...she even continued the tirade outside the house...shes a crackpot a very dangerous one..the police should get involved...when perez hears of this death threat he should go straight to the police otherwise she will continue to encourage this anti perez hatred outside which could easily escalate to violence

the truth 04-02-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7566293)
She didn't say it to him, or anyone else in the house, she said quite clearly that it was just a thought she had, so no threat was made, just a throw away thought, so yes, it's fine.

perez should report this to the police when he leaves the house on Friday , hopefully they will arrest her and interview the psycho under caution before it escalates..shes a.revolting violent abusive creature

albie 04-02-2015 10:47 AM

SHe's a skanky lowlife with nothing but her massive breasts as an asset. :laugh:

Vanessa 04-02-2015 10:48 AM

Callum will soon find out what she's really like. I'd run fast if i was him. :dog:

Jack The Cat 04-02-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566272)
record big brother complaints ever for her filthy threatening sub human interview.....which was actively encouraged by bbbots deranged rent a mob audience....saying she wanted to cut the mother fckers throat and shed cut anyone who messed with her family and after leaving said she was amazed no one had attempted to murder perez yet..........is this really now acceptable? on or off tv? As I said before I think it merits a police interview...if any man said those things hed be cautioned....especially in light of the fact she has been interviewed before for hurling bleach in her boyfriends face amidst other violence behaviour.....record complaints ever..if the producers and "fans" actually gave a damn about the show theyd realise that she way crossed the line and if this violence and filth continues it threatens the future of the show

Where did you get this information about record number of complaints from. Was the source directly from OFCOM or is it just made up/Paper talk?

Liam- 04-02-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566305)
perez should report this to the police when he leaves the house on Friday , hopefully they will arrest her and interview the psycho under caution before it escalates..shes a.revolting violent abusive creature

Oh dear, someone's had too much coffee this morning :laugh:

Jack The Cat 04-02-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566305)

You could report it to the police, it doesn't have to be Perez.

MTVN 04-02-2015 10:51 AM

Nowhere has reported that there were a 'record number of complaints', it has simply been said that some complaints have been received. They'll go on top of the 2500 that this series has already received - nearly half of them about Perez's behaviour

LeatherTrumpet 04-02-2015 10:52 AM

I think the truth just means she should be arrested for being a woman

i think that is enough to see her inside for 5 years at least

Liam- 04-02-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7566324)
I think the truth just means she should be arrested for being a woman

i think that is enough to see her inside for 5 years at least

:joker:

darkestcornwall 04-02-2015 10:55 AM

That's what you get from importing 5 bits of ****e from across the pond.
What's wrong with our own ****e we have plenty.

the truth 04-02-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7566308)
Where did you get this information about record number of complaints from. Was the source directly from OFCOM or is it just made up/Paper talk?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/c...mi-lis-5102029

Jack The Cat 04-02-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566335)

So nothing about a record number of complaints then. Also the article is very anti-Perez.

the truth 04-02-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7566371)
So nothing about a record number of complaints then. Also the article is very anti-Perez.

do your own homework , its stated in several reports

Creggle 04-02-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7566293)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7566319)
Nowhere has reported that there were a 'record number of complaints', it has simply been said that some complaints have been received. They'll go on top of the 2500 that this series has already received - nearly half of them about Perez's behaviour

Absolute :worship: :worship: :worship:

People who talk sense ftw

Amy Jade 04-02-2015 11:31 AM

the 'truth' posting yet more lies

Jack The Cat 04-02-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566373)

Once again please point them out as the article you linked to did NOT say anything of the sort.

Denver 04-02-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566285)

She said it in the first few days and was most likely referring to Ken not Perez

JOFLO 04-02-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7566373)

I think do yours.... the record number of complaints in that article relates to the show in general (mostly Perez) cant find any reference to record number of complaints in relation to that particular interview.

:nono: