ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Katie Price Fans of Alicia, Nadia(?), Perez, and Patsy.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273101)

JoshBB 04-02-2015 09:33 PM

Fans of Alicia, Nadia(?), Perez, and Patsy..

We need to all get together and vote for katie price, don't let the group of bullies win this series. In order for Katie Hopkins to not win, which is highly likely, we all need to focus on one person.. and I say it should be pricey. What could be a better fate than for KH's worst enemy to beat her to first place?

Come on, we can do this! Make it happen!!

Braden 04-02-2015 09:36 PM

I want Pricey to win :love:

glambot with a dash of unintended sexual vulgarity = perfect winner :flutter:

Mystic Mock 04-02-2015 09:39 PM

She can get the younger and older viewers to vote for her as well which is better than what Keith can achieve imo.

But I'll back whoever has the best chance out of the two tbh, the miserable bores that have bullied Housemates should not win imo.

elliebrew 04-02-2015 09:39 PM

oh god here we go.

Bullies? such an overused word

rusticgal 04-02-2015 09:40 PM

Oh please... What has she done to deserve to win CBB?...total let down and fake...she offers no opinions and just talks about herself.
I would rather any of them win but her...simply because they have involved themselves in situations and been opinionated...KP has done **** all..:sleep:

JoshBB 04-02-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7568944)
oh god here we go.

Bullies? such an overused word

lol ellie me and you never agree on bb faves

Calderyon 04-02-2015 09:41 PM

Works for me. Now that Perez is out, itīs time to prevent a Hopkins win.

Either of Price or Keith to win is okay with me.

JoshBB 04-02-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7568957)

Keith wont win, hes lost too much support. KP has a chance still

Kazanne 04-02-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7568957)

LOL,LOL,People will be too busy trying to stop KH that they wont be voting for their fave:joker::joker: surely the idea is to vote like mad for your fave?:hehe:

Jules2 04-02-2015 09:47 PM

Was so pleased that Michelle didnt go, it looked bad for her for a while. Everybody dont be conned, vote for who you want otherwise someone may miss out. I always remember the last ordinary BB, I was on the side of the blonde lass and not Helen. To begin with there were three sides altogether some of us wanting Chris to win but we got conned by the other two sides, when it came to the last call the others deserted Chris. I vowed never again to get conned into someone elses thoughts.

Still backing Katie H: Calum and Michelle: Sorry that Kav went I loved him tbh and it goes to show with the highlights what we missed, we didnt see half of it in the main show.

elliebrew 04-02-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7568953)
lol ellie me and you never agree on bb faves

i LIKE Pricey but she doesn't deserve to win, just for being pricey

JoshBB 04-02-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7569001)
i LIKE Pricey but she doesn't deserve to win, just for being pricey

Michelle hasn't been overly exciting in the house, most of her fans only like her because they watch RuPaul's Drag Race.. if this was civilian she wouldn't be so popular

Patricia4 04-02-2015 09:49 PM

She's done nothing only sit there twitching her face.

Jules2 04-02-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7569007)
Michelle hasn't been overly exciting in the house, most of her fans only like her because they watch RuPaul's Drag Race.. if this was civilian she wouldn't be so popular

I like her, she is a beautiful woman. First time she has been up as well so she is doing well. I bet she is thrilled that Prez has gone :dance:

JoshBB 04-02-2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7569019)
She's done nothing only sit there twitching her face.

You're thinking of Kav

Calderyon 04-02-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7568975)
LOL,LOL,People will be too busy trying to stop KH that they wont be voting for their fave:joker::joker: surely the idea is to vote like mad for your fave?:hehe:

No need to laugh.

I donīt have a favorite (hasnīt been for quite a while) and i cannot vote. And my favorite was Patsy.

If i could, i would probably give my vote to Katie Price out of the 5 left.

Tribal Spaceman 04-02-2015 10:19 PM

I like Alicia and Patsy but I'm voting for Katie Hopkins and Michelle.

JoshBB 04-02-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman (Post 7569174)

Ew bad opinion

Miranda123 04-02-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7568913)
We need to all get together and vote for katie price, don't let the group of bullies win this series. In order for Katie Hopkins to not win, which is highly likely, we all need to focus on one person.. and I say it should be pricey. What could be a better fate than for KH's worst enemy to beat her to first place?

Come on, we can do this! Make it happen!!

even if you hate KH but you love BB, you shouldnt want KP to win, she has done nothing!

RichardG 04-02-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7568975)

:conf: the whole point of the thread was to ask people whose favourites have already been evicted to vote for a specific housemate left in there, that was evident from the title alone...

KatieHopkinsNose 04-02-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman (Post 7569174)

You've been supporting KH and Michelle from the start.

VOTE FOR PRICEY. Don't listen to the people calling her dull trying to persuade you to vote for people like Keith or Michelle. Katie Price has a HUGE shot at winning. She is the biggest celebrity in the house, the most known contestant, the one with celebrities tweeting support for her, and her FB / twitter page have 2+ million followers - three times more than the Official Big Brother page (613,000).