ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Keith Chegwin Cheggars had it easy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273252)

Cherie 06-02-2015 02:31 PM

Cheggars had it easy

Just catching up as I missed a few eps, it seems to me Cheggars has had it easy in there, he was master of ceremonies again in the shopping task so didn't have to eat anyting nasty or listen to horrible things being said about him, same when Eamonn Holmes came in he was protrayed as the victim, he was MC in another task as well, am I imagining him coasting all the way to the final with the producers blessing :hehe:

Niamh. 06-02-2015 02:32 PM

aww poor Cheggers, he did get picked at alot by Katie, Kav and cami though

Cherie 06-02-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573601)

Yes but from being involved in the show his task participation has been mimimal, plus this thing about not showing him smoking, he had nothing thrown at him at all by the producers which I think is odd

Niamh. 06-02-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7573603)
Yes but from being involved in the show his task participation has been mimimal, plus this thing about not showing him smoking, he had nothing thrown at him at all by the producers which I think is odd

Oh I didn't know anything about not showing him smoking, that's quite strange, maybe he got special perks because his fee was so low? :think:

bitontheslide 06-02-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7573603)

he had to tell jokes, and the producers made fun of him by making the housemates not laugh ... they were nasty to him :fist:

MTVN 06-02-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573601)

I don't remember Cami picking on him :think:

Niamh. 06-02-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7573608)

She was the one who named him Switzerland :fist: Her and Kav were always bitching about him

bitontheslide 06-02-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7573608)

Unless I'm having another brain fart, pretty sure she said she liked Keith

bitontheslide 06-02-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573610)
She was the one who named him Switzerland :fist: Her and Kav were always bitching about him

ohhh the 2 faced hussie :fist:

Liam- 06-02-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Bitching =/= picking on :smug:

Niamh. 06-02-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7573614)
Bitching =/= picking on :smug:

Well, giving him the nickname that everyone used as a stick to beat him with is picking on imo

poppsywoppsy 06-02-2015 02:44 PM

I didn't like Cheggers before and he hasn't changed my opinion.

He is one of those presenters who seems to pop up on programmes, when they want a cheap and cheerful presenter. Someone who is always there but never by choice.

MTVN 06-02-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

She was the on who named him Switzerland :fist: Her and Kav were always bitching about him

I only remember them talking about him like that once right at the beginning, it wasn't in that nasty a way though and I don't think Keith would even mind the Switzerland name that much, him and Cami didn't get on too badly all things considered

Niamh. 06-02-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7573618)
I only remember them talking about him like that once right at the beginning, it wasn't in that nasty a way though and I don't think Keith would even mind the Switzerland name that much, him and Cami didn't get on too badly all things considered

That nickname was the main thing that was used to pick arguments with him though

Liam- 06-02-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573616)
Well, giving him the nickname that everyone used as a stick to beat him with is picking on imo

He said himself that he doesn't care about being called Switzerland and that he liked being 'Switzerland' and Cami was friends with him, so i don't understand why she's getting dragged into the picking on accusations tbh

LeatherTrumpet 06-02-2015 02:59 PM

No one picked on him. He got a little light hearted banter

the big wet weekend that he is

and still smoking?

what a grade a twat

MTVN 06-02-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573627)
That nickname was the main thing that was used to pick arguments with him though

Well the main thing was his apparent fence sitting and Kav and KH would have had a go at him over that with or without the 'Switzerland' nickname, which probably isn't any ruder than having a go at him as a 'fence sitter'. Also I'm not sure Cami actually came up with the nickname even if she was the first to be seen using it, sounds more like one of Hopkins very witty nicknames. I think Keith would probably say Cami was quite self absorbed and that she didn't try to engage with him but I'd be surprised if he felt picked on by her, he was genuinely quite upset for her the way she left the house as well

Niamh. 06-02-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7573641)
Well the main thing was his apparent fence sitting and Kav and KH would have had a go at him over that with or without the 'Switzerland' nickname, which probably isn't any ruder than having a go at him as a 'fence sitter'. Also I'm not sure Cami actually came up with the nickname even if she was the first to be seen using it, sounds more like one of Hopkins very witty nicknames. I think Keith would probably say Cami was quite self absorbed and that she didn't try to engage with him but I'd be surprised if he felt picked on by her, he was genuinely quite upset for her the way she left the house as well

No it was definitely her, she said it herself on BOTs last night

MTVN 06-02-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7573649)
No it was definitely her, she said it herself on BOTs last night

Ok fair enough I missed that, I still think they got on quite well though for how different they were, I don't think he'll hold any hard feelings over it

Niamh. 06-02-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7573657)
Ok fair enough I missed that, I still think they got on quite well though for how different they were, I don't think he'll hold any hard feelings over it

Kav and Katie were alot worse towards him, I'll give you that :tongue:

Tarryn 06-02-2015 03:09 PM

For me, he is the best of a really bad bunch.
I don't think he is the calm, chilled HM he claims to be.
I think he stayed out of arguments on purpose.
I don't trust anyone who talks about themselves in the Third Person :hehe:
Plus, if no person has ever told him to "**** Off" then he has led a very sheltered life............

arista 06-02-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7573595)
Just catching up as I missed a few eps, it seems to me Cheggars has had it easy in there, he was master of ceremonies again in the shopping task so didn't have to eat anyting nasty or listen to horrible things being said about him, same when Eamonn Holmes came in he was protrayed as the victim, he was MC in another task as well, am I imagining him coasting all the way to the final with the producers blessing :hehe:

Yes he was Edited out
as he was not fighting much

Perez and Katie H
was more fun to watch

jaxie 06-02-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7573595)

I have to disagree with you Cherie And often I don't! Cheggers has been a cheerful helpful housemate. H has done most of the cleaning and been personable with everyone for that he has been reviled and attacked and yet has stood up for himself very well. Several times he has taken on Hopkins and won the argument. I think he is the only one I n this particular house who deserves to win.

MTVN 06-02-2015 04:11 PM

Just reading Hopkins column in the Sun, apparently its an e cig he smokes and he always tries to hide it in his hand

Cherie 06-02-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7573738)
I have to disagree with you Cherie And often I don't! Cheggers has been a cheerful helpful housemate. H has done most of the cleaning and been personable with everyone for that he has been reviled and attacked and yet has stood up for himself very well. Several times he has taken on Hopkins and won the argument. I think he is the only one I n this particular house who deserves to win.

I agree with all that, what I mean is he had had it easy from the producers :laugh: