ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Luisa Sums Katie P Up Perfectly (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273263)

Denver 06-02-2015 05:49 PM

Luisa Sums Katie P Up Perfectly

KatieHopkinsNose 06-02-2015 07:50 PM

What did people expect her to do? Join the Katie H crew and be a sheep like Michelle? Or pick random fights / get into every argument in the house? Cause I recall Nadia doing the latter and people not being happy with her...

Jason. 06-02-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose (Post 7574173)
What did people expect her to do? Join the Katie H crew and be a sheep like Michelle? Or pick random fights / get into every argument in the house? Cause I recall Nadia doing the latter and people not being happy with her...

I agree. With the criticism she's getting you'd expect her to be as boring as Evander Holyfield, and Ricci Guarnaccio.

I think her haters are the ignorant people who believe everything in the media, and think she's a tart and whatnot.

Kizzy 06-02-2015 07:58 PM

I'm so glad she's been herself and no some performing seal honking and creating like a fool.

jojo7 06-02-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7574195)
I agree. With the criticism she's getting you'd expect her to be as boring as Evander Holyfield, and Ricci Guarnaccio.

I think her haters are the ignorant people who believe everything in the media, and think she's a tart and whatnot.

No, excuse me she IS a tart. Only a tart would joyfully express her sexual exploits on television and have nothing else to say. If the whole house had been filled with Katie Prices we may as well have watched paint dry. Going in there is not about sipping tea once you have been told to shut up about your boyfriends. How lovely for her children to watch and hear their mum telling everyone about someone else tasting her pussy because she had just had sex with them. And strap-ons. If you do that thing, dont gloat about it and expect us not to call you a tart. Believe me, this will not be the last "husband" she has. I feel sorry for her that she thinks if people want to have sex with you, then they must like and love you. Many prostitutes will tell you that is not the case.

Denver 06-02-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo7 (Post 7574226)
No, excuse me she IS a tart. Only a tart would joyfully express her sexual exploits on television and have nothing else to say. If the whole house had been filled with Katie Prices we may as well have watched paint dry. Going in there is not about sipping tea once you have been told to shut up about your boyfriends. How lovely for her children to watch and hear their mum telling everyone about someone else tasting her pussy because she had just had sex with them. And strap-ons. If you do that thing, dont gloat about it and expect us not to call you a tart. Believe me, this will not be the last "husband" she has. I feel sorry for her that she thinks if people want to have sex with you, then they must like and love you. Many prostitutes will tell you that is not the case.

So she is a prostitute? I think the vendetta about her is pathetic

Razor 06-02-2015 08:23 PM

Who cares what Lusia thinks. The woman is irrelevant.

Lstan 06-02-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 7574346)
Who cares what Lusia thinks. The woman is irrelevant.

tru, yet there are people here who thinks shes a legend lol

SaveUs 06-02-2015 08:30 PM

I agree with her first tweet but as for the last one some women have no choice.

VanessaFeltz. 06-02-2015 08:36 PM

Luisa who?

Lstan 06-02-2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaveUs (Post 7574377)
I agree with her first tweet but as for the last one some women have no choice.

tru, you are right as always :blush:

daniel-lewis-1985 06-02-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

I know this totally breaks forum rules but I feel its needed so to you sir I say.

F U C K OFF

:blush:

daniel-lewis-1985 06-02-2015 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7574423)
Luisa who?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait.....

Dollface 06-02-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

I agree with the bold

Vanessa 06-02-2015 08:57 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...ve16o7_250.gif

rusticgal 06-02-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7574195)

So the respectful mum of 5 goes into the house and slates the father of her two youngest children....then she tells us endless stories of catching her partners in bed with other woman...and just to top it off she goes into great detail about her unusual sexual activities with husband number 2.... So mature and unacceptable promotion of a 'responsible mother.

...don't call us ignorant...more like people with morals.

Ruffle 06-02-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose (Post 7574173)

Stay in the house with everyone else maybe manage her own hair instead of haveing her hairdresser in attendance its a game thy should all be equal I have always liked kp but I have found her to quiet and oon the fence in the house

MrWong 06-02-2015 09:29 PM

Genuine, calm and a mum?

The only thing Luisa has summed up is how ****ing boring Katie P has been.