ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Perez Hilton What about America? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273294)

cbbkatiep2winz 06-02-2015 07:43 PM

What about America?

I kinda agree with something I read the other day. Perez went to the UK and made a HUGE fool of himself on mainstream TV, something he wouldn't have done in the US. Did he just assume that word back home would not get out about "The Perez Show"? Should people in America be exposed to his immaturity (or insecurity) and change their opinions of him, particularly if they have him on a pedestal?

Idk. I feel kind of bad for him, but at the same time he did make his own bed. What do you think? Should this fiasco follow him back to America? Why yes, why no? :nono:

Jack The Cat 06-02-2015 07:44 PM

Yes, absolutely.

ebandit 06-02-2015 07:45 PM

usa

who cares?...........as long as he has left blighty

Mark L

abhorson 06-02-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbbkatiep2winz (Post 7574468)
I kinda agree with something I read the other day. Perez went to the UK and made a HUGE fool of himself on mainstream TV, something he wouldn't have done in the US. Did he just assume that word back home would not get out about "The Perez Show"? Should people in America be exposed to his immaturity (or insecurity) and change their opinions of him, particularly if they have him on a pedestal?

Idk. I feel kind of bad for him, but at the same time he did make his own bed. What do you think? Should this fiasco follow him back to America? Why yes, why no? :nono:

He is hated in the USA too. A few years back the fool went on Oprah and admitted that he was a bully and would change. Nope!

cbbkatiep2winz 06-02-2015 07:58 PM

yeah but I and a lot of other people would say he was the most bulliED. (I'd say Hopkins was the biggest bully). Was he highly annoying and attention-seeking? Yes? Bullying? I didn't think so. He never went out of his way to insult people (though he would react to others).

wendywillow 06-02-2015 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbbkatiep2winz (Post 7574468)

no one cares abut bb in the us, much less uk bb. its really a non issue he made a few sheckles and got some more exposure for his web site and twitter followers, that's it.

cbbkatiep2winz 06-02-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendywillow (Post 7574631)
no one cares abut bb in the us, much less uk bb. its really a non issue he made a few sheckles and got some more exposure for his web site and twitter followers, that's it.

that's kind of sad if that's true. he criticizes so many people for a living, maybe Americans should know he's a mess. I don't think people like him, but I think they view him as a credible source for gossip. so they still use him. I think 'Merica would be turned off if they saw him on CBB.

wendywillow 06-02-2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbbkatiep2winz (Post 7574744)
that's kind of sad if that's true. he criticizes so many people for a living, maybe Americans should know he's a mess. I don't think people like him, but I think they view him as a credible source for gossip. so they still use him. I think 'Merica would be turned off if they saw him on CBB.

they wouldnt care. its a gossip web site after all