ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Katie Hopkins Appeared on Loose Women today. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273427)

zakman440 07-02-2015 02:27 PM

Appeared on Loose Women today.

Could be awkward, especially if Nadia's on.

arista 07-02-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 7577893)

I wonder if
[Big head / thinks she is a producer/ Call The Police] Nadia

will get sick - super fast

Slevin 07-02-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 7577893)

she'll walk away before her appearance:joker:

susie q 07-02-2015 02:35 PM

Unfortunately I am at work so will have to watch on catch up or iplayer. Hope Nadia is there
and that she gets absolutely slayed.

Kazanne 07-02-2015 02:36 PM

:joker::joker: that will be fun

Samm 07-02-2015 02:36 PM

Perched for Katie to drag them all

Kazanne 07-02-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 7577906)
Unfortunately I am at work so will have to watch on catch up or iplayer. Hope Nadia is there

She hasn't slayed her yet so doubt she will now , Oh wait she might if she has the back up of her 'friends' , will be telling if big mouth Nadia is missing:hehe:

-Sue- 07-02-2015 02:39 PM

Sadly I can already hear what Katie Hopkins will say - Perez & Katie Hopkins...and none of it will be new it will all be the same inane rantings of a woman that has zero tolerance for anyone's opinions but her own.

Kazanne 07-02-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

If you don't like her ,why do you want to watch it?:shrug: go on be honest , she IS interesting:hehe:

MB. 07-02-2015 02:40 PM

Someone tell her that the only people who watch Loose Women are the unemployed.

Kazanne 07-02-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 7577917)

Mostly also night workers,home workers,lots really

Cherie 07-02-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 7577917)

:joker:

Jules2 07-02-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sue- (Post 7577914)
Sadly I can already hear what Katie Hopkins will say - Perez & Katie Hopkins...and none of it will be new it will all be the same inane rantings of a woman that has zero tolerance for anyone's opinions but her own.

The difference is this, Nadia and Perez will have a right of reply. What those two did to KH whilst she was still in the house was rather melodramatic as Katie couldnt answer them. She will have by now seen the footage so N and P will deserve all they get. She wil get her points over even if she is shouted down by the others. Dont know if I want to watch it or not tbh, dont like slanging matches :sleep: It isnt part of the game anymore.

-Sue- 07-02-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7577927)
The difference is this, Nadia and Perez will have a right of reply. What those two did to KH whilst she was still in the house was rather melodramatic as Katie couldnt answer them. She will have by now seen the footage so N and P will deserve all they get. She wil get her points over even if she is shouted down by the others. Dont know if I want to watch it or not tbh, dont like slanging matches :sleep:

They both always had the right to reply but chose not to on many occasions for whatever reason. Katie H never had a problem with getting her point across (over and over and yep over) but the difference was IMO better people walk away (Nadia) and don't feel the need to attack people with words or try and alienate people JUST for talking to someone they don't like (KH not liking Perez) - Just a shame that KH point was not always a valid one..

But when enough is enough Nadia spoke up and said what she needed to. Although I am quite sure she has lots more to say. But why sink to Katie Hopkins level? :hehe:

It will be the same things KH has said before with I am sure more hate for anyone else she can think of :sleep:

jennyjuniper 07-02-2015 03:05 PM

If Nadia IS on the show, then I hope Carole McGiffin is too, because she was the one who said that Nadia was making herself look a controlling bossyboots.
Hope Katy H wipes the floor with Nadia.

Tip 07-02-2015 03:10 PM

I won't watch it. It's very tedious that this nonsense carries on in the media after BB has ended - I got bored with it by the last week of BB - but when this goes on and on and on, I begin to wonder if there is anything else going on in the world of any significance.

Playground rivalries can be entertaining for a while, but surely there's a time limit?

Jamesy 07-02-2015 03:24 PM

Shame that it will be the usual thing on there though of all the Loose Women talking over the guest and not letting them have a word in edge ways.

Miranda123 08-02-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7577953)
If Nadia IS on the show, then I hope Carole McGiffin is too, because she was the one who said that Nadia was making herself look a controlling bossyboots.
Hope Katy H wipes the floor with Nadia.

Carole McGiffin was part of the A Team of Loose Women, who all walked out en masse when ITV brought in a demented leftie feminist producer

She brought in Cupid Stunt and the rest of the dirge

They should give the show to Katie Hopkins, they might stop haemoragging viewers if they did!

joeysteele 08-02-2015 10:13 PM

I now never have watched this programme,I only watched it once when Jedward were on years ago.

However knowing Katie Hopkins is on is another top reason for not watching it,in my view.

Suze 08-02-2015 10:23 PM

Might record it, after all they ate Ken alive on there, so could be interesting viewing :D depending on whether Katie Hopkins was set for a job on there, which I rather suspect she has been for a while.

Patricia4 08-02-2015 10:33 PM

I don't like Loose Women but I will watch it with Katie it will be a laugh.
Nadia walked off on BOTS when Katie was being interviewed so I wonder if she will be there.

Jason. 08-02-2015 10:44 PM

Katie Hopkins said in another tweet, that Nadia won't be on the show, as she has a day off.

Amy Jade 08-02-2015 10:52 PM

I hate the show but I will Sky+ it to see Katie. How convenient Nadia is on her day off though lol

Angelika 08-02-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Loose Women - not for me especially if KH is on. :nono:

Daniel-X 08-02-2015 11:22 PM

Hope Nadia tears her a new arse if she's on. What a true vile human being she is especially after leaving the house she's so bitter to Katie Price. Hopkins can try and convince herself as much as she likes that she didn't want to win but deep down we all know the truth she would have stabbed both Calum and Michelle in the back if it meant she could win

Just read above can't believe it's Nadia's day off :worry: