ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   two gay men are stoned to death by guess who? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275880)

LeatherTrumpet 23-04-2015 07:27 PM

two gay men are stoned to death by guess who?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...9806983154.jpg

A hug from the executioner... then two gay men are stoned to death: ISIS murderers stage show of kindness for the cameras before brutal killing
  • Shocking images show men being savagely executed in Homs province
  • Executioners embraced the two victims before stoning them to death
  • Bloodthirsty crowds are seen in the desert clearing to watch the atrocity
  • Men were executed after ISIS militants accused them of being a gay couple

But the precedent was set in the Bible of the English church where stoning people to death was commonplace (tons of examples from "the good book" ):idc:

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3YA6h2mq4

Black Dagger 23-04-2015 07:30 PM

Oh I was expecting UKIP.

Livia 23-04-2015 07:35 PM

I think the English church is more guided by the gospels of Jesus than the book of Deuteronomy.

LeatherTrumpet 23-04-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7716524)
I think the English church is more guided by the gospels of Jesus than the book of Deuteronomy.

they read both ot and nt at each service

LeatherTrumpet 23-04-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ (Post 7716516)
Oh I was expecting UKIP.

:joker:

Livia 23-04-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7716525)
they read both ot and nt at each service

I'm pretty sure they don't advocate stoning, and haven't for a few thousand years.

Northern Monkey 23-04-2015 07:39 PM

Backwards bastards.
Atleast Christians are'nt taking every passage of the bible literally and stoning people:shrug:

Toy Soldier 23-04-2015 07:48 PM

In b4 some one says Nigel F...

Quote:

Oh I was expecting UKIP.

Aww, dammit!

Ninastar 23-04-2015 07:53 PM

This is why I will never give a damn about someone who doesn't believe in gay marriage. I can escape a stupid opinion, but I wouldn't be able to escape someone stoning me to death. An opinion means literally nothing to me when there are things like this that go on in the world pretty much every day.

Toy Soldier 23-04-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos (Post 7716550)
This is why I will never give a damn about someone who doesn't believe in gay marriage. I can escape a stupid opinion, but I wouldn't be able to escape someone stoning me to death. An opinion means literally nothing to me when there are things like this that go on in the world pretty much every day.

I don't know, a world in which people "over here" still campaign against gay marriage, even if it is just words and not violence, is still a world in which we are one step further from being completely rid of horrors like this.

Kazanne 23-04-2015 08:01 PM

Normal people whatever religion just don't do this , religion is just their excuse for their evil barbaric ways , they like doing it simple as ,otherwise like most of us they could not cast that first stone . evil bastards

Ninastar 23-04-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 7716556)
I don't know, a world in which people "over here" still campaign against gay marriage, even if it is just words and not violence, is still a world in which we are one step further from being completely rid of horrors like this.

I get what you're saying and I can see why it bothers people so much, but I really just don't care. It's just an opinion to me and that's all I'll ever see it as. I like to think that if anyone I really cared about thought this, I'd be able to prove to them that I have every right to get married, just like anyone else. But if they don't agree with it, then I wont lose sleep over it. If they wanted me dead over it, then I'd start to worry, lol.

Smithy 23-04-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Oh I was expecting UKIP.

Ffs :joker::joker:

kirklancaster 23-04-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7716524)

:clap1::clap1::clap1: You are Sooooo wise Liv, but you know that you cannot educate pork. :laugh:

kirklancaster 23-04-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7716564)
Normal people whatever religion just don't do this , religion is just their excuse for their evil barbaric ways , they like doing it simple as ,otherwise like most of us they could not cast that first stone . evil bastards

:worship: And such evil bastards are only likened to Christians in LT's world Kaz.

kirklancaster 23-04-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos (Post 7716550)

:clap1::clap1::clap1: So true.

kirklancaster 23-04-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 7716535)
Backwards bastards.
Atleast Christians are'nt taking every passage of the bible literally and stoning people:shrug:

:clap1::clap1::clap1: Still more TRUTH from The Eyeball.

Cherie 23-04-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

joeysteele 23-04-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Very well said Kazanne,as you say they 'use' religion.

bitontheslide 23-04-2015 08:34 PM

In that type of lawless environment, when someone decides your time is up, that's it, finito. Its just unchecked, barbaric thugs allowed to behave as they wish.

Amy Jade 23-04-2015 08:43 PM

I agree with Kaz, these are evil people who use religion to excuse their barbaric behaviour.

Iceman 23-04-2015 08:53 PM

I can't believe this happens in this day and age. I'm a gay man. Here in Ireland we have a vote for gay rights coming up in May. For me personally I hope it gets put into law. I hate being treated like a second class citizen over who I decide to kiss or sleep with. It's disgusting.

GypsyGoth 23-04-2015 09:03 PM

These savages and their caliphates are like a cancer on this world.

Kizzy 23-04-2015 09:12 PM

I don't think that many brits would know one end of a gospel from another. This is not to say this behaviour isn't shockingly horrific.

Kyle 23-04-2015 09:17 PM

What a horrible way to go as well.

Sick ****'s.