ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Is Michelle the new Luisa (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276957)

Pete. 13-05-2015 07:47 AM

Is Michelle the new Luisa

I hope so :love:

reece(: 13-05-2015 03:24 PM

Here for it, she clocked Helen last night

Liam- 13-05-2015 03:25 PM

If the producers have any sense she would be

Firewire 13-05-2015 03:26 PM

:clap2:

I hate Luisa now since she voted Tory

Daniel. 13-05-2015 03:26 PM

Hopefully not.

Mokka 13-05-2015 03:31 PM

I wish it were so... but I would be surprised if she has a couple of months to stay in London just to do Bit on the Side...

I would assume she is busier than that

LukeB 13-05-2015 03:32 PM

Isn't their a drag race UK coming up soon?

Pete. 13-05-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7764886)
Isn't their a drag race UK coming up soon?

Yas soon

Season 4 is being shown over here for the first time soon too

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:41 PM

Hope not.

Hate Michelle. She isn't even the most memorable one in CBB15. Why is she there? I could understand why they had Luisa, last year.

If anything they should've got Katie Hopkins, as horrible as she is. She was a much better housemate than Michelle.

I hated how she said the best thing to do is to be yourself. Yet, she wasn't herself when she was in the house. Hypocrite.

Hated how she liked Simon, for being camp and OTT. Yet, she hated Perez in the house. Hypocrite.

Hated how she tried to dismiss Helen's opinion about Aaron. Helen had a valid point. There are too many gay housemates who play up on the gay acceptance card, and it is unoriginal and boring now. Michelle jumps on her and uses the "it's hard to come out card", which was irrelevant to Helen's point.

Hope she isn't there for long.

Jamesy 13-05-2015 03:43 PM

Yeah I thought if she was doing drag race UK that would make her available to do BOTS for just over 2 months. Double up and have two projects going.

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokkajava (Post 7764879)
I wish it were so... but I would be surprised if she has a couple of months to stay in London just to do Bit on the Side...

I would assume she is busier than that

In all fairness what career does she actually have apart from judging on a trashy reality show, which makes BB12 look like art on a plate, on a channel which is at the bottom of the EPG?

Pete. 13-05-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesy (Post 7764937)
Yeah I thought if she was doing drag race UK that would make her available to do BOTS for just over 2 months. Double up and have two projects going.

Get that money Mama Michelle

Pete. 13-05-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7764943)
In all fairness what career does she actually have apart from judging on a trashy reality show, which makes BB12 look like art on a plate, on a channel which is at the bottom of the EPG?

Radio host/Drag Race Battle of the Season Tour host/BOTS co-host

Mokka 13-05-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7764928)
Hope not.

Hate Michelle. She isn't even the most memorable one in CBB15. Why is she there? I could understand why they had Luisa, last year.

If anything they should've got Katie Hopkins, as horrible as she is. She was a much better housemate than Michelle.

I hated how she said the best thing to do is to be yourself. Yet, she wasn't herself when she was in the house. Hypocrite.

Hated how she liked Simon, for being camp and OTT. Yet, she hated Perez in the house. Hypocrite.

Hated how she tried to dismiss Helen's opinion about Aaron. Helen had a valid point. There are too many gay housemates who play up on the gay acceptance card, and it is unoriginal and boring now. Michelle jumps on her and uses the "it's hard to come out card", which was irrelevant to Helen's point.

Hope she isn't there for long.

Michele was the only reason I left the show on last night.... she was the only presenter/panel member who had anything to say of value

Helen is a base ass nasty white trash homophobic cow ... she should not have won... and her opinions are meaningless... so they should be dismissed

Pete. 13-05-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokkajava (Post 7764953)
Michele was the only reason I left the show on last night.... she was the only presenter/panel member who had anything to say of value

Helen is a base ass nasty white trash homophobic cow ... she should not have won... and her opinions are meaningless... so they should be dismissed

Damn right she's homophobic

Sick of her

LukeB 13-05-2015 03:47 PM

Yeah Helen was so gross on Bots

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7764948)
Radio host/Drag Race Battle of the Season Tour host/BOTS co-host

Yes, has it actually been confirmed that she's a co-host?

Or is this just wishful thinking?

At least you like Adjoa.

Marsh. 13-05-2015 03:48 PM

To be fair, what Helen was saying wasn't necessarily homophobic.

She just doesn't have the brains to articulate her thoughts better.

She was basically trying to say she doesn't want the "journeys and sob stories" to carry a housemate through like on the X Factor. I actually agree with that.

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokkajava (Post 7764953)

LOL.
Helen homophobic. Yes, okay.

I don't remember Helen supporting someone calling a gay person a ******, like your beloved Michelle did.

But, each to their own I guess.
Sometimes obsessive fans loose the grip of reality.

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7764961)

She was basically trying to say she doesn't want the "journeys and sob stories" to carry a housemate through like on the X Factor. I actually agree with that.

Agree.
Helen made a valid point.

Those branding her homophobic should just switch off BB forever. No wonder why every highlights show gets OFCOM complaints.
Thanks Jamesy.

Mokka 13-05-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7764961)

And yet she let her own sob story get her onto the last season, get her the pass to the final... and get her the win...
so she only has time for her own sob story????

Not buying that ...

waterhog 13-05-2015 03:54 PM

in the job role i hope so - but in personality wise - i don't think so sunny jim.

Pete. 13-05-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7764959)
Yes, has it actually been confirmed that she's a co-host?

Or is this just wishful thinking?

At least you like Adjoa.

Thanks... I guess

Jason. 13-05-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokkajava (Post 7764990)
And yet she let her own sob story get her onto the last season, get her the pass to the final... and get her the win...
so she only has time for her own sob story????

Not buying that ...

What sob story did Helen have?
Are you actually serious?

TBH, I think your opinions and meaningless and should be dismissed.
I'm ignoring you now.

P.S. Friendly advice re-watch BB15. Just don't complain to OFCOM, as it's not the current series.

Mokka 13-05-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7764975)
LOL.
Helen homophobic. Yes, okay.

I don't remember Helen supporting someone calling a gay person a ******, like your beloved Michelle did.

But, each to their own I guess.
Sometimes obsessive fans loose the grip of reality.

Michelle did not object to Perez as a person being gay... but like many of us she didn't like him portraying the sex-starved-lunatic stereotype ... just for the sake of the show... the very stereotype that keep the christian haters strong against a person's right to be gay and live a healthy normal life that is accepted by everyone.

I still stand behind her actions through CBB...
But obsessive fans does describe some people backing Perez still ... :idc: