ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   'Jack deserved the immunity'... 'Jacks gonna go a long way'... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277035)

Conzors 13-05-2015 09:42 PM

'Jack deserved the immunity'... 'Jacks gonna go a long way'...

...why?
Because hes fat?

THERE IS NO OTHER REASON, THEY KNEW EACH OTHER LITERALLY 10 MINS.

I hate that. How can you know someone deserved something.

AND..

CRISTIAN. 'MEN DONT SHARE BEDS'
f off.

Smithy 13-05-2015 09:45 PM

He'd had a couple of conversations with him and obviously really liked him

Conzors 13-05-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 7766717)
He'd had a couple of conversations with him and obviously really liked him

That maybe.
But i do find that a bigger person in the big brother house seems to be the most favoured because they 'deserve' it.

John in BB Hijack?
The twin in the series a few years ago?

Ant. 13-05-2015 09:47 PM

Well he didn't say "he deserved it because he's fat" so I don't think we can really jump to that conclusion, as people have said they talked beforehand

I thought it was Kieran that said men don't share beds?
Either way, they need to get over themselves, jfc

Smithy 13-05-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conzors (Post 7766734)
That maybe.
But i do find that a bigger person in the big brother house seems to be the most favoured because they 'deserve' it.

John in BB Hijack?
The twin in the series a few years ago?

Fat people are generally jolly duh everyone loves a jolly fatty

Conzors 13-05-2015 09:51 PM

see again.
I THINK JACK WILL GO A LONG WAY!

IM SORRY but why?
they have spoken to everyone and people are just as nice as others!
WHY?
argh.

billy123 13-05-2015 09:59 PM

So bitchy no need for it.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 13-05-2015 10:01 PM

drag em

Conzors 13-05-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 7766872)
So bitchy no need for it.

im not being bitchy.
I didnt say theres anything wrong with him being fat or insult him.
Im just wondering why that conclusion was come to without knowing him more than any other housemate?

reece(: 13-05-2015 10:04 PM

AND he has the gambling sob story.

Northern Monkey 13-05-2015 10:05 PM

Jack seems cool.I don't know about 'deserving' the immunity,I don't think anyone 'deserves' it yet but i can't see any reason why Jack should'nt get it.

con 13-05-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conzors (Post 7766901)
im not being bitchy.
I didnt say theres anything wrong with him being fat or insult him.
Im just wondering why that conclusion was come to without knowing him more than any other housemate?

:nono: Because he seems like a good lad? I remember a fella from Scotland (I think) who was overweight and he didn't get any special treatment as far as I'm aware. The only special treatment are the people moaning. He just genuinely seems like a good person.

Drew. 13-05-2015 10:06 PM

What on earth, how does his weight come into this at all? He has been socializing with all of them, he's pretty confident & has an innocent personality about him which is clear to see, its obvious when you make a good first impression the others are going to be positive about you.

con 13-05-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 7766937)
What on earth, how does his weight come into this at all? He has been socializing with all of them, he's pretty confident & has an innocent personality about him which is clear to see, its obvious when you make a good first impression the others are going to be positive about you.

:thumbs:

joeysteele 13-05-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Good post.
I like Jack.

LukeB 13-05-2015 10:10 PM

Quote:

Top post here Drew :clap1:

Denver 13-05-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Been like it all day and seems the only thing people have against him

Conzors 13-05-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Im defeated by this post!
Well done my man!