ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Joel and Sarah row over aarons departure (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278624)

Niamh. 29-05-2015 01:34 PM

Joel and Sarah row over aarons departure

Not good sarah :nono:

Sarah Greenwood seems to blame Joel Williams for Aaron Frew’s exit from the Big Brother house.

In tonight’s show, Sarah and Danny are in the smoking area. Sarah comments that she thinks she saw Joel smirk when it was announced that Aaron was removed.

Later, Joel asks Sarah if there is something wrong. Sarah tells him that they need to have a conversation but she will wait till the morning because they have all been drinking. Joel insists that they settle things immediately.

An argument breaks out where Sarah tells him that his behaviour in the wake of Aaron’s departure has been inappropriate. Joel asks what Sarah’s reaction would have been if she had been in that situation.

Sarah replies, “No one in this house would do that to me because I would have made it extremely, unequivocally clear that that was not on.”

Joel responds, “What are you trying to suggest?”

Nick tries to defend Joel but Sarah tells him not to get involved a sshe adds: “I have no issue with the fact they removed Aaron. My issue is you then parade around in women’s clothing. You encourage it.”

Joel snaps: “I think that’s bang out of order for you to suggest that justifies his actions.”

After things cool down, Nick and Joel are in the bath. Joel says, “There will be a hate campaign against me.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3bXBmhaYK
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Trasadkel1 29-05-2015 01:36 PM

That will probably get her evicted. Not looking good for her.

Liam- 29-05-2015 01:36 PM

Oh Sarah

Vicky. 29-05-2015 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7823620)

Nick tries to defend Joel but Sarah tells him not to get involved a sshe adds: “I have no issue with the fact they removed Aaron. My issue is you then parade around in women’s clothing. You encourage it.”

She was wearing a short skirt :whistle:

Anyway, disappointed in Sarah so much.

Niamh. 29-05-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7823635)
She was wearing a short skirt :whistle:

Anyway, disappointed in Sarah so much.

lol that was my first thought too :laugh:

same here and she's my favourite too, really awful thing to say from her

Kazanne 29-05-2015 01:39 PM

Well I wont hate on Joel for not wanting Aaron fawning all over him , and Sarah needs to stop thinking she knows everything,I was never keen on her,I dislike her even more now.

Vicky. 29-05-2015 01:39 PM

Haven't even seen the bloody thing yet but I fail to see how it could be taken out of context and Sarah has now gone from my fave female (third fave overall) to me wanting her out tonight. I cannot stand people who think like that and I am surprised in her tbh

Kizzy 29-05-2015 01:39 PM

I thought Harriet and Sarah looked fuming last night, it will blow up in the house good job there's the eviction tonight as it's going to be needed to diffuse the tension.

Cherie 29-05-2015 01:40 PM

Sarah is toast, what a thing to say especially as she was one of the people egging Aaron on :umm2:

Braden 29-05-2015 01:40 PM

Will be happy to see the back of her tonight.

Rob! 29-05-2015 01:40 PM

So Sarah is basically saying that Joel led him on? Wow.

Urgh this is so frustrating - whatever your thoughts on this, it's exactly the kind of interesting debate that Big Brother does so well. Things like this set the community alight, and the viewers just aren't there. Arguments like this show how relevant the show still is :(

LukeB 29-05-2015 01:41 PM

oh Sarah :facepalm:

joeysteele 29-05-2015 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7823642)
Well I wont hate on Joel for not wanting Aaron fawning all over him , and Sarah needs to stop thinking she knows everything,I was never keen on her,I dislike her even more now.

She was in my top 5, the first week, she crashed quickly down my list and is now last.
I think the same as you as to her Kazanne.

Why didn't she stop Aaron being an harassing nuisance as to Joel, if she cared so much about him being in the house.

Time 29-05-2015 01:42 PM

Knew one of them would

Kazanne 29-05-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7823657)
She was in my top 5, the first week, she crashed quickly down my list and is now last.
I think the same as you as to her Kazanne.

Why didn't she stop Aaron being an harassing nuisance as to Joel, if she cared so much about him being in the house.

Are you actually liking anyone Joey? I quite like Nick,Christian so far

LukeB 29-05-2015 01:44 PM

She had a really good chance of staying but she could get votes after this :facepalm:
oh sarah

DrunkerThanMoses 29-05-2015 01:54 PM

Me thinks producers will keep her now to at least have a Sarah/Jade vs Joel storyline

Niamh. 29-05-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 7823715)
Me thinks producers will keep her now to at least have a Sarah/Jade vs Joel storyline

You think they'll fix the votes?

jaxie 29-05-2015 01:57 PM

That's a horrid stance to take and I couldn't feel more sorry for Joel, he's only 19. He did make it clear he wasn't comfortable. He made it clear he didn't want to kiss Aaron in spin the bottle too. I think BB should give Sarah a talking to.

Jack_ 29-05-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7823644)
I thought Harriet and Sarah looked fuming last night, it will blow up in the house good job there's the eviction tonight as it's going to be needed to diffuse the tension.

That's the very thing we don't want...

Kizzy 29-05-2015 01:58 PM

Haha Jack you won't be happy till there's another BB riot will you? :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses 29-05-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7823721)
You think they'll fix the votes?

You really have to ask that after this weeks actions? :laugh:

Jack_ 29-05-2015 02:00 PM

They can't legally fix phone votes, that's one thing they can't do. Sadly.

joeysteele 29-05-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7823667)
Are you actually liking anyone Joey? I quite like Nick,Christian so far

I like Joel, Nick and Cristian,they are my top 3.
I also have to admit I like Eileen too.

The others, I cannot really work out how much I like about them and what I don't like as to them.

To be honest,I am not liking the series full stop.
Even moreso after tonights new farce of 4 out and 4 in.

Niamh. 29-05-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 7823730)
You really have to ask that after this weeks actions? :laugh:

Well I think they'll manipulate the nominations to save a person they want to stay from facing the public vote, absolutely, but I doubt they'd fix the Public vote, that's over seen by an independent company isn't it? as money is involved so they'd be in all kinds of trouble if they fixed that. It would be fraud