ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Brian moves back into the Bunker (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280938)

Marcus. 16-06-2015 03:18 PM

Brian moves back into the Bunker

Big Brother 8 winner Brian has told some of the Housemates he wants to leave the House.

On Friday, Big Brother 8 winner, Brian Belo, entered the House alongside Big Brother 15 winner Helen Wood and Big Brother 7 Housemate/Ultimate Big Brother Runner Up, Nikki Grahame. However on tonight’s show, things seem to be getting to Brian.

Brian, Nick and Harry are in the smoking area. Brian says, “I don’t want to leave this house with Helen Wood. Brian says that he wants to leave today adding, “I’ve got to respect myself then to leave with them.” Harry says, “If you’re not here then no one will defend themselves against those housemates.”

Brian goes back to the Diary Room saying, “I want to leave. I don’t want to be in this house with Helen Wood and Marc. They’re vile human beings. I don’t want my Big Brother memory to end with walking up those stairs with her. Sometimes you have to stand by your convictions.”

Big Brother tells Brian that he can stay in the bunker alone tonight and they will talk and address the issue in the morning.

Helen, Nikki and Simon are talking about Brian. Helen says, “No one is a hero in this house. It’s not the Battle of Hastings, it’s Big Brother.”

poor brian

Shaun 16-06-2015 03:20 PM

:clap1: props to him

Pete. 16-06-2015 03:21 PM

Replace with Aisleyne pls

Pete. 16-06-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Helen says, “No one is a hero in this house. It’s not the Battle of Hastings, it’s Big Brother.”
Shut up bitch /sam

Niamh. 16-06-2015 03:22 PM

Brian :worship: I hope he stays though

MB. 16-06-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7888886)
Shut up bitch /sam

Shame it isn't the Battle of Hastings so we can't shoot the bitch in the eye. :idc:

Kizzy 16-06-2015 03:24 PM

Well done to brian for saying that, Really surprised they are seen of as so untouchable though :/

Trasadkel1 16-06-2015 03:25 PM

There was a clip of him on BBBOTS last night where he was speaking to some of the original housemates about the fact that he was shouted over by Marc and Helen and wasn't able to express his opinion on the decisions made. It probably has something to do with that and I can't say I blame him. It's not all about them although they seem to think it is.

Robertocarlo 16-06-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 7888865)
Big Brother 8 winner Brian has told some of the Housemates he wants to leave the House.

On Friday, Big Brother 8 winner, Brian Belo, entered the House alongside Big Brother 15 winner Helen Wood and Big Brother 7 Housemate/Ultimate Big Brother Runner Up, Nikki Grahame. However on tonight’s show, things seem to be getting to Brian.

Brian, Nick and Harry are in the smoking area. Brian says, “I don’t want to leave this house with Helen Wood. Brian says that he wants to leave today adding, “I’ve got to respect myself then to leave with them.” Harry says, “If you’re not here then no one will defend themselves against those housemates.”

Brian goes back to the Diary Room saying, “I want to leave. I don’t want to be in this house with Helen Wood and Marc. They’re vile human beings. I don’t want my Big Brother memory to end with walking up those stairs with her. Sometimes you have to stand by your convictions.”

Big Brother tells Brian that he can stay in the bunker alone tonight and they will talk and address the issue in the morning.

Helen, Nikki and Simon are talking about Brian. Helen says, “No one is a hero in this house. It’s not the Battle of Hastings, it’s Big Brother.”

poor brian

Just replace him with either Grace or Charlie. They at least have a pair and are an equal match for Helen. I think Brian was an odd choice as it was obvious he'd never fit in.

VanessaFeltz. 16-06-2015 03:26 PM

I like Brian, nikki should stick up for him tho and not talk with that backing dancer

reece(: 16-06-2015 03:26 PM

Yess Brian :clap1:

Tom4784 16-06-2015 03:26 PM

Brian :clap1: Helen is a hateful twat and no one should be subjected to that creature.

Ellen 16-06-2015 03:28 PM

I like Brian but he needs to get a grip. He is there to do a job, even Nikki thought he was been silly.

Liam- 16-06-2015 03:29 PM

Well, isn't that an overreaction.. No-one is going to remember him for walking out next to Helen Wood, what a numpty.

Kazanne 16-06-2015 03:30 PM

I like Brian,but he was agreeing with them in the bunker,it's all a bit weird:shrug:Is he trying to curry favour with the public or something?

DrunkerThanMoses 16-06-2015 03:30 PM

Why is he complaining. Hes probably being payed to do 7 days in a show that he loves. There are other people in the house other then Helen he can talk too.

Dollface 16-06-2015 03:30 PM

Brian :worship:

I don't think it's an overreaction at all, he can see what a vile person Helen is and doesn't want to be associated with her.

Lostie! 16-06-2015 03:30 PM

As much as he's right about Helen being awful, he sat there laughing at some of her rants in the bunker. It seems like a case of him turning on her now that he's clashed with her.

Kazanne 16-06-2015 03:32 PM

He said both Marc and Helen were vile,yet he has said nothing to them has he?

LukeB 16-06-2015 03:32 PM

Brian :worship:
I've gone right off Marc tbh!

it's not an overreaction at all, Who would want to live with that cretin anyway.

Jack_ 16-06-2015 03:33 PM

here for Brian shouting at Helen a la his argument with Charley :clap1:

the_answers 16-06-2015 03:35 PM

Wish someone in there would just get Marc or Helen to calmly listen. (if it's possible !)

Oh well, least Brian can come out from the bunker and say "I've seen everything !":rolleyes:

Kazanne 16-06-2015 03:36 PM

I wish they'de all go,none of them should be there,get them out

sungrass 16-06-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 (Post 7888896)
There was a clip of him on BBBOTS last night where he was speaking to some of the original housemates about the fact that he was shouted over by Marc and Helen and wasn't able to express his opinion on the decisions made. It probably has something to do with that and I can't say I blame him. It's not all about them although they seem to think it is.

Helen was such a mistake. Last years show should be burried and forever forgotten. THIS WEEK It HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL and they ve just flushed it down the toilet

The production and editing should be ashamed

I Love Brian - Nikki is entertaining - but that other rotten cow - ruined it. WHAT WAS IN THEIR HEADS bringing the whoare back in? Her voice! Her awful face. Seriously people - I feel SO POWERLESS because I LOVE THE SHOW but I CANT DEAL with anymore of that woman - I really don't want to switch off - but watching her IS DEPRESSING - she is pure BUZZ KILL.

If it wasn't for her this week would be legendary. Everything about Brian Belo is just great. What a Gent.

I hope he walks - that vile thing - I couldnt stand next to it either.

Ellen 16-06-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7888915)
I like Brian,but he was agreeing with them in the bunker,it's all a bit weird:shrug:Is he trying to curry favour with the public or something?

This ^^^^^:thumbs: