ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Helen Wood Public hate towards Helen unjust. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281188)

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:12 AM

Public hate towards Helen unjust.

Seriously don't get the hate towards Helen, gets called "nasty" "a bully" "vile," etc. by the the public when in reality she isn't that bad, all she does is speak her mind, hasn't "bullied" anybody this year or last year for that matter. She has arguments with people who can defend themselves, unlike the majority of the HMs who were ganging up on Simon over minor stuff. Brian and Jack (who was the worst for having a go at Simon and slagging him off) are pathetic but people won't notice it, take shots at people they know the public dislike the first chance they get just to become more popular. Jack is the worst HM in the C5 BB series, didn't think anyone would top off the twins "Jack and Joe" or whatever they were called but he's managed it for me, boring kid that chats ****, slags off people whenever he gets the chance but constantly moans about two faced people, despise him.

Semtex 18-06-2015 07:20 AM

The last time I looked at that much crap I was trying to pick it up in a bag in the middle of a park!

BigBrotherfan4ever 18-06-2015 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897107)
Seriously don't get the hate towards Helen, gets called "nasty" "a bully" "vile," etc. by the the public when in reality she isn't that bad, all she does is speak her mind, hasn't "bullied" anybody this year or last year for that matter. She has arguments with people who can defend themselves, unlike the majority of the HMs who were ganging up on Simon over minor stuff. Brian and Jack (who was the worst for having a go at Simon and slagging him off) are pathetic but people won't notice it, take shots at people they know the public dislike the first chance they get just to become more popular. Jack is the worst HM in the C5 BB series, didn't think anyone would top off the twins "Jack and Joe" or whatever they were called but he's managed it for me, boring kid that chats ****, slags off people whenever he gets the chance but constantly moans about two faced people, despise him.

Absolutely 100% agree with you about Jack, as far as Helen goes, I really didn't like her last year, but this week she's not bothered me much, I think the differce is(this imo only) she has got nothing to prove this year, were as last year she was trying to be controversial as possible ....as I say that's my opinion.

GypsyGoth 18-06-2015 07:21 AM

Helen is a great housemate but kinda a horrible person. She's like a pantomime villain and a show like BB needs one. And even though she is really intimidating and scary, there is something more honest the way she will tell you to your face that she dislikes you. So I can see why she would be considered a better housemate to Jack in that regard.

As to why the public hate Helen, I'm not sure that they do, she was voted winner of the last BB.

Pete. 18-06-2015 07:24 AM

Did you watch BB15?

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semtex (Post 7897119)
The last time I looked at that much crap I was trying to pick it up in a bag in the middle of a park!

Care to elaborate on this?

Ellen 18-06-2015 07:28 AM

Some like her some dont.
I dont think she is a bad person, she says it as she see's it whether she is right or wrong.

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 7897122)
Absolutely 100% agree with you about Jack, as far as Helen goes, I really didn't like her last year, but this week she's not bothered me much, I think the differce is(this imo only) she has got nothing to prove this year, were as last year she was trying to be controversial as possible ....as I say that's my opinion.

I genuinely didn't even think she was bad last year, may seem worse as most other HMs are boring. I'm glad other people see through Jack, cannot stand him.

Pete. 18-06-2015 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897138)
I genuinely didn't even think she was bad last year, may seem worse as most other HMs are boring. I'm glad other people see through Jack, cannot stand him.

She was vile last year

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 7897124)
Helen is a great housemate but kinda a horrible person. She's like a pantomime villain and a show like BB needs one. And even though she is really intimidating and scary, there is something more honest the way she will tell you to your face that she dislikes you. So I can see why she would be considered a better housemate to Jack in that regard.

As to why the public hate Helen, I'm not sure that they do, she was voted winner of the last BB.

I don't see how she's a horrible person, to me she seems like a nice person if you're okay with her, saying that I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of her but I still wouldn't class her as horrible imo. I'm very different to her but I agree with what she thinks about other HMs when she's talking as I get where she is coming from.

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7897127)
Did you watch BB15?

Yes, I did. She wasn't as bad as people made out, had arguments with Ashleigh who was gave it back, never once had a go at people who couldn't defend themselves.

Withano 18-06-2015 07:34 AM

She's clearly not a nice person though

Kazanne 18-06-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897107)

:clap1::clap1: well done for not jumping on that hate train,she's not perfect but who is?

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7897151)
She's clearly not a nice person though

Why because she says stuff to your face instead of behind your back? If she was two faced she wouldn't get anywhere near the hate she does and that's a fact.

Semtex 18-06-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897131)
Care to elaborate on this?

She's a steaming bitch who craps all over the house!

Ok?

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7897152)
:clap1::clap1: well done for not jumping on that hate train,she's not perfect but who is?

Exactly, the way people react about her you'd think she was in ISIS or something, over exaggerating.

Kazanne 18-06-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semtex (Post 7897159)
She's a steaming dog who is full of ****!

Ok?

The irony

Semtex 18-06-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897148)
Pretty pathetic reply in all honesty.

It may be, but it's sites like this which have ****ed big brother by making her a "legend"

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semtex (Post 7897159)
She's a steaming dog who craps all over the house!

Ok?

Very mature. Don't have anything of significant value to add why she's apparently so bad so you just chat rubbish.

Kazanne 18-06-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897162)
Exactly, the way people react about her you'd think she was in ISIS or something, over exaggerating.

So much so it's funny,there's a fine line between love and hate,maybe that's it:hehe:

Withano 18-06-2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7897155)
Why because she says stuff to your face instead of behind your back? If she was two faced she wouldn't get anywhere near the hate she does and that's a fact.

So? That doesn't make her nice. She's not nice. All of her opinions which she insists on harping out 24/7 are hate-fuelled and cruel. You must have met some real ***** in your life if you think she shows any empathy, kindness or social interaction skills

Kazanne 18-06-2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semtex (Post 7897165)
It may be, but it's sites like this which have ****ed big brother by making her a "legend"

Eh?:shrug:

Kazanne 18-06-2015 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7897169)
So? That doesn't make her nice. She's not nice. All of her opinions which she insists on harping out 24/7 are hate-fuelled and cruel. You must have met some real ***** in your life if you think she shows any empathy, kindness or social interaction skills

And you must be pretty close minded and blinkered never to have seen Helens softer side,why is it hatefilled and cruel to tell the truth? Her delivery is sometimes harsh,but the content true.

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7897169)

She's showed empathy towards the HMs since she's went in, she's also interacted with them, the majority of the highlights you'll see of Helen is her arguing, or talking about arguments when it's showing on BB, they're not going to show her talking about every day topics when she offers so much more in entertainment value, you'll see other HMs get shown a few times doing that as they offer nothing more and are complete bores.

BigBuk 18-06-2015 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7897179)
And you must be pretty close minded and blinkered never to have seen Helens softer side,why is it hatefilled and cruel to tell the truth? Her delivery is sometimes harsh,but the content true.

100% this.