ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Was Jade Expossed As A Liar Tonight? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281288)

Legend killer 18-06-2015 09:12 PM

Was Jade Expossed As A Liar Tonight?

So many lies shoved into one episode strong episode

Cherie 18-06-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7899780)
So many lies shoved into one episode strong episode

No but big Dan is pulling the legacys strings, they even used the same language. ...Hot topic. :laugh: Danny will be chucking Cristan next week if he survives

Beetlejuice 18-06-2015 09:16 PM

Jade said Cristian was coming on to her...

That is a flat out lie. I don't care if you like Jade or not, she was clearly flustered and just reversed the truth in an effort to make it "my word versus yours" with Cristian.

The problem for the silly cow is that we all saw her putting her hand up his top and draping herself over him.

Legend killer 18-06-2015 09:28 PM

How can anyone vote no lol? She had 2-3 lies badly shown up tonight

Denver 18-06-2015 09:28 PM

The biggest lie was confirming she has a BF despite previously denying it

just thinkin 18-06-2015 09:29 PM

And lets not forget her....I have somebody on the outside admission.....went in there with a big long word to describe her 'im free to my bones' lifestyle....the things people do for money tut tut....classiness can't be bought shady jadey.....

smiley55 18-06-2015 09:31 PM

Christian came out looking worse.

susie q 18-06-2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7899916)
The biggest lie was confirming she has a BF despite previously denying it

I thought I was hearing things, she always said that she has broken up with her boyfriend.

Legend killer 18-06-2015 09:35 PM

Saying she had a boyfiend and denying she was touching Cristian up were the two most obvious

Beetlejuice 18-06-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley55 (Post 7899932)
Christian came out looking worse.

Only to people who already hated him. I don't like him, I think he's a total bore. But he's a nice kid, and she told a blatant lie about him tonight and it's disgraceful that people are saying she didn't.

The truth is he has always looked uncomfortable with how tactile she has been with him.

Rorkimaru 18-06-2015 09:39 PM

Cristian went up to Jade just as much as the reverse happened. I truly think he's as pissed as he is about her and Brian because he liked having Jade to harmlessly flirt with. Neither wants the other but I think he liked the attention even if it wasn't going anywhere.

Brian is able to take care of himself and he made the first move. Jade doesn't deserve this torrent of criticism.

smiley55 18-06-2015 09:41 PM

She didn't actually say she had a boyfriend and Christian made it sound like he was sexually assaulted! He behaved very badly tonight.

just thinkin 18-06-2015 09:42 PM

Smiley. ....she did.. marc knew it too..thats why she panicked that nite plonker

Legend killer 18-06-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 7899981)
Only to people who already hated him. I don't like him, I think he's a total bore. But he's a nice kid, and she told a blatant lie about him tonight and it's disgraceful that people are saying she didn't.

The truth is he has always looked uncomfortable with how tactile she has been with him.

LOL this. There is no way a non biased person can say Jade didn't come out tonight looking the worst. She was exposed badly

Visage 18-06-2015 09:43 PM

I don't know what is true or not anymore

just thinkin 18-06-2015 09:43 PM

Callin jade the plonker......not u smiley. ..sorry

Beetlejuice 18-06-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rorkimaru (Post 7899983)
Cristian went up to Jade just as much as the reverse happened.

That is flat out wrong. He would say "What are you doing?" when she had her hand up his top. He told her to use her own cushion when she tried to use his and be close to him when sunbathing in the garden. He has never looked interested in her one bit.

You cannot tell such lies just because she's your favourite or you like her.

Jemal 18-06-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Cristian went up to Jade just as much as the reverse happened. I truly think he's as pissed as he is about her and Brian because he liked having Jade to harmlessly flirt with. Neither wants the other but I think he liked the attention even if it wasn't going anywhere.

Brian is able to take care of himself and he made the first move. Jade doesn't deserve this torrent of criticism.

:joker:

Legend killer 18-06-2015 09:45 PM

Beetlejuice spilling the tea in here ****KKKKKKKKKK.

Beetlejuice 18-06-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7900000)
LOL this. There is no way a non biased person can say Jade didn't come out tonight looking the worst. She was exposed badly

I'm gobsmacked people are ready to turn Cristian into the bad guy here. Yes, he's boring. Vote him out for it if you want. But don't BS about what Jade did tonight.

Niamh. 18-06-2015 09:46 PM

Cristian was a dick, who the hell does he and Danny think they are anyway being the moral judge and jury of the house? You touched my leg you slut lol

the_answers 18-06-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Cristian went up to Jade just as much as the reverse happened. I truly think he's as pissed as he is about her and Brian because he liked having Jade to harmlessly flirt with.

You might have a point here.

Was a bit suprised he decided to head back off to the DR to complain about her AGAIN.

Well you can't accuse him of lacking enthusiasm.

Jade or Cristian
Like them both so it's a tough one now.

rusticgal 18-06-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley55 (Post 7899991)
She didn't actually say she had a boyfriend and Christian made it sound like he was sexually assaulted! He behaved very badly tonight.

...ever Jade touched him and Christians immediate reaction was 'what are you doing?'...
Don't like Jade...she is a liar and one of life's users. Once Brian goes..and probably Harry just watch her get all over Nick.
...as for the boyfriend thing she said they broke up :shrug:

Visage 18-06-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7900024)
Cristian was a dick, who the hell does he and Danny think they are anyway being the moral judge and jury of the house? You touched my leg you slut lol

I'm laughing here.

If this is Danny & Cristian's version of "We have to change who we are in here" then don't bother.

Beetlejuice 18-06-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_answers (Post 7900043)
You might have a point here.

Was a bit suprised he decided to head back off to the DR to complain about her AGAIN.

Well you can't accuse him of lacking enthusiasm.

Jade or Cristian
Like them both so it's a tough one now.

I'm sorry but I'm just amazed how people can do this. First people say Harry was as bad as Marc and therefore got what she deserved as he was insulting her in every way possible.

Now Cristian is being attacked by people as Jade tells the most obvious lies about him coming on to her.

To think I may end up in court on false charges and be judged by some of the people claiming Cristian was lying and Jade was being honest... Crazy.