ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Ireland TV3: Marc nommed Jade (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281330)

alex_front2 19-06-2015 09:18 AM

Ireland TV3: Marc nommed Jade

Don't care if "tell it like it is" Marc wimped out of nomination #4 and let Helen/ Nikki nom Jade.

He could have intervened but let his fellow Irish hm go to the wolves. Jade probably won't go and he suspects this, but he thinks Chloe is safe, Cristian is a safe pretty boy (probably wrong), but surely he sees Harry has stopped her 24 hour sulky strike. Jade would be vulnerable.

He has thrown his fellow Eire hm under the proverbial bus. Sneaky sod. Jade and Marc reconciled differences and get on relatively well. Ok he has no obligation to keep her in bb it's a game, but it's a stupid move. Wonder how down in Ireland and Tv3 amongst bb fans. Jade v Marc.

Kazanne 19-06-2015 09:20 AM

if all else fails,blame Marc.

alex_front2 19-06-2015 09:24 AM

The Irish Jade fans will be pissed with Marc....

rionablue 19-06-2015 10:05 AM

I was already pissed off but yes this is the last straw. Helen and Nikki wanted her out if Marc sided with Brian they would have had to pick someone else

Pete. 19-06-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7901190)
if all else fails,blame Marc.

Marc has obviously done nothing wrong

Josy 19-06-2015 10:06 AM

He disagreed. The majority won. Like they have done with all the noms.

Marcs fault though eh

Billy 19-06-2015 10:07 AM

Nikki and Helen do not equate a majority...

Josy 19-06-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy (Post 7901270)
Nikki and Helen do not equate a majority...

They equate a majority of four people, thought that was pretty obvious?

Billy 19-06-2015 10:09 AM

Really? I would have thought that if Brian and Marc disagreed then it was pretty much even? Am I being stupid haha

Josy 19-06-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy (Post 7901275)
Really? I would have thought that if Brian and Marc disagreed then it was pretty much even? Am I being stupid haha

Well if they had both agreed on the same person then Nikki and Helens decision wouldn't have been the majority, Jade got the greater number of votes that's the way I looked at it :laugh:

alex_front2 19-06-2015 10:19 AM

But I thought it was "Big Marc'shouse", so surely Helen and Nikki will have to suck it up. Nope, Marc is scared of Helen.

Josy 19-06-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901300)
But I thought it was "Big Marc'shouse", so surely Helen and Nikki will have to suck it up. Nope, Marc is scared of Helen.

Marc took a back seater during that nom because of everything Victor told him IMO....

Iceman 19-06-2015 10:21 AM

Wasn't anything to do with Marc!! Lol

alex_front2 19-06-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7901305)
Marc took a back seater during that nom because of everything Victor told him IMO....

So he's a hypocrit. He goes on about Big Marc's house and how he answers to no one. BS.
Also he could have overruled Helen but didn't. It was HIS vote as he's the hm not Helen and Nikki. Weasel.

Josy 19-06-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901315)
So he's a hypocrit. He goes on about Big Marc's house and how he answers to no one. BS.
Also he could have overruled Helen but didn't. It was HIS vote as he's the hm not Helen and Nikki. Weasel.

Yeah we get it. You don't like Marc

Iceman 19-06-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901315)

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Eh?

just thinkin 19-06-2015 10:29 AM

so he should keep keep her in just because both of them are from ireland. If that's how the game is played all the irish people would be gone in week one - as all the english people would keep each other in because they were english. ridiculous.

Iceman 19-06-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7901327)
so he should keep keep her in just because both of them are from ireland. If that's how the game is played all the irish people would be gone in week one - as all the english people would keep each other in because they were english. ridiculous.

:worship:

Griffin5779 19-06-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901194)
The Irish Jade fans will be pissed with Marc....

Jade fans in general will be pissed at Marc..he draws a lot of undeserved criticism..I don't know why cause there are so many things he can be rightly criticized for.

By the way..I'm a big Marc fan..but unlike some I can see the faults in my favorite and I'm willing to admit them

Cherie 19-06-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7901327)

Well that was his reason for wimping out, I don't want to nominate my Irish buddy blah de blah, he could have done a Louis Walsh and taken it to deadlock by nominating Sam, as Brian explained to Jade later it had all been discussed earlier so he basically wimped out as he wanted to keep her on side if she stays in and wasn't going to nominate her to her face, when has BB EVER allowed a HM not to nominate??? that was the process he was involved in, he didn't name anyone which was pretty unfair

Iceman 19-06-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7901334)
Well that was his reason for wimping out, I don't want to nominate my Irish buddy blah de blah, he could have done a Louis Walsh and taken it to deadlock by nominating Sam, as Brian explained to Jade later it had all been discussed earlier so he basically wimped out as he wanted to keep her on side if she stays in and wasn't going to nominate her to her face, when has BB EVER allowed a HM not to nominate??? that was the process he was involved in, he didn't name anyone which was pretty unfair

He didn't have to nominate. They were discussing who to nominate. He's been at the forefront doing it with the others. He takes a back seat and people get mad at him. Lol

Cherie 19-06-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eoin (Post 7901336)
He didn't have to nominate. They were discussing who to nominate. He's been at the forefront doing it with the others. He takes a back seat and people get mad at him. Lol

I'm not in the least bit mad at him just pointing out it was up to the 4 to nominate as Helen keeps pointing out that was their task, not sure why he was allowed to take a back seat?

Iceman 19-06-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7901341)
I'm not in the least bit mad at him just pointing out it was up to the 4 to nominate as Helen keeps pointing out that was their task, not sure why he was allowed to take a back seat?

They weren't all nominating as you keep putting it. They were having a discussion about nominations. He took a back seat for once, which I think is fine, he went with majority rules.

just thinkin 19-06-2015 10:43 AM

first thing out of his mouth.....before jades name as mentioned......was he would go with the majority.

Cherie 19-06-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eoin (Post 7901346)
They weren't all nominating as you keep putting it. They were having a discussion about nominations. He took a back seat for once, which I think is fine, he went with majority rules.

I know what you are saying but he had no trouble naming people when he was in the bunker, he didn't suggest anyone, if he really didn't want Jade to be nominated he could have suggested Sam so it would be two v two and then if he got over ruled fine, but as it stood he know who Helen and Nikki were nominating so he nominated Jade by default by sitting back...he took the cowards way out trying to save his own skin :D: