ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Helen Wood LOL, what is Helen's problem? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281611)

Gusto Brunt 20-06-2015 12:39 PM

LOL, what is Helen's problem?

I watched most of the live feed looking at Helen attacking everyone in the house.:joker:

It was '****ing them. ****ing her. ****ing no wonder he's [Brian] bald. ****ing *****. I ****ing hate them. ****ing.'

:joker::joker::joker:

I could understand if she was getting paid tenner for every ****ing she said. :joker:

Liam- 20-06-2015 12:40 PM

wouldn't be the first time she was paid by the ****

Gusto Brunt 20-06-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7907177)

True.:joker::joker:

Lostie! 20-06-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

What's Helen's problem?
It would be quicker to name the problems she doesn't have.

Gusto Brunt 20-06-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 7907182)
It would be quicker to name the problems she doesn't have.

:joker::joker: So funny.

Robodog 20-06-2015 02:18 PM

To be fair, Brian just had screamed blue murder into her face for the 2nd time this week.

She was entitled to have a moan afterwards and let off some steam, in fact she was pretty controlled considering how intense Brian was.

kistar 20-06-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 7907390)
To be fair, Brian just had screamed blue murder into her face for the 2nd time this week.

She was entitled to have a moan afterwards and let off some steam, in fact she was pretty controlled considering how intense Brian was.

In her face?

cfromhx02 20-06-2015 03:20 PM

Helen is a hypocrite who knows internally she has a truly nasty personality but she can't stand being reminded of it when others have a go at her.

That's why she gets so upset when others have a go at her.She is scared stiff to look at how bad her faults are.

Hence,like Marc who also can't stand criticism,and finds it tough to face how nasty he genuinely is inside,they both like Bullies

can't face it,but it's more than that they are both very scared to look at how bad they are.

So they both shift the blame to always blame others.

And why we get Helen coming out with so many hypocricies when she knows that the things she says as she has a go at others apply more to her.

Robertocarlo 20-06-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Totally agree. Saint Brian Bellend is by far the most aggressive in the BBH. He needs to be removed for being violently aggressive. His body language is very threatening. Doesn't matter what Marc or Helen say the bullies, Christian, Danny and Bellend will always erupt violently. What a nasty, vile bunch the bullies are. I also think both Marc and Helen have been very measured and non confrontational considering the daily attacks they're under.

Josy 20-06-2015 03:47 PM

Danny started that argument last night then let Brian take over it but no one mentions that. It's much easier to blame Helen and Marc

chuff me dizzy 20-06-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Helen has said she's scared of him, BB should have stepped in

chuff me dizzy 20-06-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7907627)
Danny started that argument last night then let Brian take over it but no one mentions that. It's much easier to blame Helen and Marc

:clap1:

chuff me dizzy 20-06-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 7907573)
Totally agree. Saint Brian Bellend is by far the most aggressive in the BBH. He needs to be removed for being violently aggressive. His body language is very threatening. Doesn't matter what Marc or Helen say the bullies, Christian, Danny and Bellend will always erupt violently. What a nasty, vile bunch the bullies are. I also think both Marc and Helen have been very measured and non confrontational considering the daily attacks they're under.

His eyes glaze over and he flares his nostrils, both signs of frenzy

arista 20-06-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Bang On Right

arista 20-06-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Yes he started the Fuse

killphil 20-06-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7907641)
Helen has said she's scared of him, BB should have stepped in

have you forgotten Hellen last season ? the woman is mean, and some legend,
She would of been gone long before the final if she didnt get the free pass!

chuff me dizzy 20-06-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killphil (Post 7907687)
have you forgotten Hellen last season ? the woman is mean, and some legend,
She would of been gone long before the final if she didnt get the free pass!

I have but one word to say about that ......... WINNER

Nancy. 20-06-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Brian gets on my nerves.
He always goes off on a full blown rant without knowing (or listening to) the full facts.

He insisted that Marc nominated Jade but Marc didn't want to get involved. It was Nikki and Helen. Brian engaged in the discussion and disagreed with their choice to pick Jade - so he went on to pick Sam but it was overruled.

He also insisted that Marc made Chloe cry when Chloe was the one who started it off.

He also tried to deny that Marc tried to save Cristian from nomination.

Why is this moron allowed to spout such utter rubbish and the others believe everything he says? I don't get it.

Pete. 20-06-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7907177)

:laugh:

abhorson 20-06-2015 04:59 PM

Did Rooney put it in the brown hole:shocked:

Patricia4 20-06-2015 06:26 PM

Brian is a lot to do with trouble in the house he will side with anyone by Marc and Helen he's nasty.

Babschap 20-06-2015 08:33 PM

Only nasty 2 in there are Bitch Helen and that Tosser Marc.

abhorson 20-06-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7907174)
I watched most of the live feed looking at Helen attacking everyone in the house.:joker:

It was '****ing them. ****ing her. ****ing no wonder he's [Brian] bald. ****ing *****. I ****ing hate them. ****ing.'

I could understand if she was getting paid tenner for every ****ing she said. :joker:

Her problem is that she can not keep both ends shut.

This is a result of the top end:laugh:

bitontheslide 20-06-2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7908343)
Her problem is that she can not keep both ends shut.

This is a result of the top end:laugh:

Cant say i find it funny to laugh at anothers misfortune

Angelika 20-06-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7907174)

It wouldn't be the ****ing first time!:hehe: