ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Brian Belo Is Brian really that tedious and pathetic? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281979)

DrunkerThanMoses 23-06-2015 02:15 PM

Is Brian really that tedious and pathetic?

Brian Belo brands Helen Wood a “dementor” in tonight’s Big Brother, and reckons she’s turned Joel Williams onto ‘Team Evil’. It’s after Joel becomes the latest person to nominate in the game of nominations tag, choosing Danny.
Although he didn’t have much choice, with Nick and Chloe the only others to pick from.

After the nominations, Brian is in the Diary Room. “I’m annoyed at myself for getting highly strung. [Helen] makes me feel so self- conscious. She’s like a dementor. She sucks all my energy. “It’s Joel as well. He’s fallen into Team Evil. Now he’s hanging round with them, he’s like a mad man.”

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...team-evil.html

Is this guy for real? Why is he trying to create this storyline. From what we have seen Helen seems to be getting on with everyone now, even having a laugh with the food fight last night, yet Brian is the one trying to create this "team evil". Its really pathetic and tedious, he just enjoy his experience and not worry about Helen; she clearly is just having a nice time now.

LeatherTrumpet 23-06-2015 02:18 PM

Helen has been fine so far, what she has said is generally true. Brian is just a big drama queen who does not like being backstage where he cant shark women

Liam- 23-06-2015 02:18 PM

He's incredibly desperate to become relevant again, he's going as far to try and cash in on the nations hate of Helen to do so, he's dull, he's always been dull and he'll remain dull, get him out asap, if anyone is the energy vacuum it's him, everyone else is enjoying themselves.

Kazanne 23-06-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 7917200)
Brian Belo brands Helen Wood a “dementor” in tonight’s Big Brother, and reckons she’s turned Joel Williams onto ‘Team Evil’. It’s after Joel becomes the latest person to nominate in the game of nominations tag, choosing Danny.
Although he didn’t have much choice, with Nick and Chloe the only others to pick from.

After the nominations, Brian is in the Diary Room. “I’m annoyed at myself for getting highly strung. [Helen] makes me feel so self- conscious. She’s like a dementor. She sucks all my energy. “It’s Joel as well. He’s fallen into Team Evil. Now he’s hanging round with them, he’s like a mad man.”

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...team-evil.html

Is this guy for real? Why is he trying to create this storyline. From what we have seen Helen seems to be getting on with everyone now, even having a laugh with the food fight last night, yet Brian is the one trying to create this "team evil". Its really pathetic and tedious, he just enjoy his experience and not worry about Helen; she clearly is just having a nice time now.

I noticed that too,DTM,He is the only one trying to alienate Helen and Marc,he is so desperate for that 'hero' tag.and why shouldn't Joel talk to them if he wants to? Brian is being pathetic.

Niamh. 23-06-2015 02:20 PM

yeah gone off Brian again, I don't like Helen and I never will but she's not been anywhere near as bad this time round as she was last time

Livia 23-06-2015 02:22 PM

I think he's quite childlike in his sense of right and wrong. I don't really like him, don't hate him either though.

sampvt 23-06-2015 02:23 PM

Ive never liked him and never will, he is a self serving and calculated wanker.

DrunkerThanMoses 23-06-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7917210)
I noticed that too,DTM,He is the only one trying to alienate Helen and Marc,he is so desperate for that 'hero' tag.and why shouldn't Joel talk to them if he wants to? Brian is being pathetic.

Pretty much sums it up, but of course Helen is the horrible winner and Brian is the nice winner so we must support him.

Jack_ 23-06-2015 02:27 PM

He is being a bit over the top but who cares, he's a much better housemate this time around than he was before so :clap1:

ItWasJustBanter 23-06-2015 02:28 PM

It would be pretty sweet if he was booed on his way out.

Robertocarlo 23-06-2015 03:45 PM

Brian is one big sh*t stirrer trying to make Helen and Marc look bad when in fact they're both getting along with people now. Indeed, even saw Marc relaxing in the sun and talking to Danny in last night's highlights. Brian is so eaten up with hatred for Marc and Helen he is unable to see anything at all. Nasty and vile bully is Brian.

BeloTheBelt 23-06-2015 08:14 PM

Will never understand the hatred for Brian on here when theres the likes of Helen & Marc in there

joeysteele 23-06-2015 08:44 PM

He has been tedious and pathetic and far worse too.

I think really he should have been allowed to leave when he first asked to now.
He has been one that has helped bring down this series,he really should never have gone in, in my opinion.

An awful petty housemate who has for me, really tarnished his win in his series by his really,well 'stupid',no other word for it, behaviour this time round as to almost all he has said,done or got involved with.