ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Cant wait to see what crap they have thought up tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281994)

sampvt 23-06-2015 04:45 PM

Cant wait to see what crap they have thought up tonight

There is no way they will let the noms go as they are, so lets see what idiotic foolishness they have dreamt up to cock everything up for the weekend. I cant wait to see these stupid twists and how plain their bias is.

Beetlejuice 23-06-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7917486)
There is no way they will let the noms go as they are, so lets see what idiotic foolishness they have dreamt up to cock everything up for the weekend. I cant wait to see these stupid twists and how plain their bias is.

They'll let them go as normal (if you can call any of this normal). As long as Marc is safe.

Pete. 23-06-2015 06:06 PM

Wouldn't put it past them to dramatically turn the nominations around and evict Chloe on the spot

Jack_ 23-06-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7917786)
Wouldn't put it past them to dramatically turn the nominations around and evict Chloe on the spot

Here for it :clap1:

Vanessa 23-06-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7917786)

:flutter:

Josy 23-06-2015 06:32 PM

Lines are opening in tonight's show and the eight of them do face eviction

Beetlejuice 23-06-2015 07:03 PM

As I said... It was done so Marc wouldn't face the public vote this week. He's topping the unpopularity poll here (on a site generally supportive of him). He'd be out if they did this tag nonsense this week.

This is one of their many problems. This year and last they built the show around one person who many couldn't or can't stand, and they did everything they could to justify keeping them in as long as possible. Ultimately it is offputting when they fix the show in such a way. And the way they went about getting Helen over the finish line during the final week was just disgraceful.

JoshBB 23-06-2015 07:06 PM

They'll probably have Chloe pick to evict someone, or something along those lines.. why they don't let them do normal noms is beyond me. You watch, it'll become a norm to have a different twist each round of nominations, on second thought I might delete this post before it becomes a terrifying reality.

Pete. 23-06-2015 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 7917969)
As I said... It was done so Marc wouldn't face the public vote this week. He's topping the unpopularity poll here (on a site generally supportive of him). He'd be out if they did this tag nonsense this week.

This is one of their many problems. This year and last they built the show around one person who many couldn't or can't stand, and they did everything they could to justify keeping them in as long as possible. Ultimately it is offputting when they fix the show in such a way. And the way they went about getting Helen over the finish line during the final week was just disgraceful.

Vile Marc deserved his overdue eviction smh but they couldn't afford to let him face the public vote after his popularity waned during TimeFlop week

Gusto Brunt 23-06-2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7917881)
Lines are opening in tonight's show and the eight of them do face eviction

Evict all eight and bring in eight new housemates. :p