ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Perez actually did quit CBB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282003)

Pete. 23-06-2015 06:29 PM

Perez actually did quit CBB

Talking to the Howard Stern Show today he said some really interesting information about his time in the house (if you believe him ofc):

- He asked to quit 4 times, but was denied by producers
- On the first time they reminded him of his pay
- On the second time they kicked out Alexander O'Neill
- On the third time they played a message from his mother to him
- On the fourth time he actually left the BB house
- Producers then begged him to stay, even the UK head of Endemol was drafted in to beg him to stay
- They compromised on a secret room to get him away from the house, and thus the fake exit was carried out

I wonder if something similar happened with Speidi?

Denver 23-06-2015 06:30 PM

I don't believe him he is a proven liar

RichardG 23-06-2015 06:32 PM

I believe it to be honest, we saw him ask to leave a few times and any other housemate would have had their requests accepted. Look at them letting Alexander leave the very first time he asked (supposedly :laugh:) yet never letting Perez go. Clearly they were desperate to keep him in and looking at the state of the secret room it was so obviously formed at the very last minute. The whole series was really messy.

Kazanne 23-06-2015 06:34 PM

Don't believe a word

Jack_ 23-06-2015 06:35 PM

I believe him, it was The Perez Show :cheer2: after all and everyone knows that, so in the producers eyes (rightfully) getting rid of him would've been awful

Thank God they managed to convince him :clap1:

Jason. 23-06-2015 06:37 PM

I believe him, TBH.

Didn't he say this on BOTS, when he was evicted. And the audience booed him.

Plus it sounds like something the producers would do, considering they couldn't stop shoving him and Hopkins down our throats for the entire 31 day duration.

Awful awful housemate.

JoshBB 23-06-2015 06:41 PM

I actually kind of believe him..

harvmeister91 23-06-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7917869)
I don't believe him he is a proven liar

The Big Brother producers are absolute scum these days and will try anything to make sure there's the maximum amount of fake drama. Look that idiot Marc in BB16, they're fixing it for him to win like they did with Helen last year.

The show is completely fake now as they seem to manipulate and control everything to the point where it's become a TOWIE clone.

Jarrod 23-06-2015 06:45 PM

American dickhead.

Vanessa 23-06-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7917896)
I believe him, it was The Perez Show :cheer2: after all and everyone knows that, so in the producers eyes (rightfully) getting rid of him would've been awful

Thank God they managed to convince him :clap1:

I follow him on twitter and facebook. He's lovely and has two kids now. :love:

Jason. 23-06-2015 06:59 PM

Listening to his loud OTT voice in the interview made me want to shoot myself in the ears.

How Calum didn't manage to deck the ****. I never know. Respect!

I love how he said he was the most talked about housemate of Celebrity Big Brother ever.

Yes, because a series averaging 3.1m, compared to say Jackie Stallone, John McCririck, Pete Burns, George Galloway, Jade Goody, and Shilpa Shetty whom were all in a celebrity series which averaged 4/5m and featured much more controversy than CBB15. Especially the latter two, which even hit worldwide news.

Such an annoying creature. Helen Wood is a flawless angel in comparison.

Kizzy 23-06-2015 07:01 PM

Bore off!

Pete. 23-06-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7917959)

I love how he said he was the most talked about housemate of Celebrity Big Brother ever.

Yes, because a series averaging 3.1m, compared to say Jackie Stallone, John McCririck, Pete Burns, George Galloway, Jade Goody, and Shilpa Shetty whom were all in a celebrity series which averaged 4/5m.

What a mess he's so big headed. He will never match the Channel 4 greats and was not talked about as much as Jade & Shilpa

Jason. 23-06-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7917965)
What a mess he's so big headed. He will never match the Channel 4 greats

I know.

Ask an ordinary person what they know about CBB, they will say the Race Row. Because that was EVERYWHERE, back in 2007. Even people who don't watch BB knew about it.

Plus I don't see why Perez would be that memorable. Because having a feud with another housemate is that unique that we've already had Rylan vs. Speidi, Helen vs. Ashleigh, and Gary vs. James, which all took place before January 2015.

:rolleyes:

He's a twat.

Pete. 23-06-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7917974)
I know.

Ask an ordinary person what they know about CBB, they will say the Race Row. Because that was EVERYWHERE, back in 2007. Even people who don't watch BB knew about it.

Plus I don't see why Perez would be that memorable. Because having a feud with another housemate is that unique that we've already had Rylan vs. Speidi, Helen vs. Ashleigh, and Gary vs. James, which all took place before January 2015.

:rolleyes:

He's a twat.

Perez would have been vaguely memorable if he managed to reach the final but the truth was he was as popular as Kavana and was beaten by Keith Chegwin of all people following all of that hype

Jack_ 23-06-2015 07:11 PM

He may not be the most talked about ever, but he is certainly the best celebrity housemate of all time, for sure

Pete. 23-06-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7917988)
He may not be the most talked about ever, but he is certainly the best celebrity housemate of all time, for sure

Pete Burns, Luisa and John Mc say hi

Vanessa 23-06-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

:cheer:

Jason. 23-06-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7917987)
Perez would have been vaguely memorable if he managed to reach the final but the truth was he was as popular as Kavana and was beaten by Keith Chegwin of all people

And was 1% away from being evicted in a vote to save, against a dyslexic kiss and tell glamor model (Alicia), the least winning archetype in Big Brother history.

Alicia should've stayed. :fist:

Heck, even Helen Wood is probably more popular than him.

Black Dagger 23-06-2015 07:13 PM

Luisa wasn't even the best in her series.

Ofc they kept the king in.

Jack_ 23-06-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7917992)
Pete Burns, Luisa and John Mc say hi

https://endtimelect.files.wordpress....rez-hilton.jpg

Jason. 23-06-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

I disagree.

Pete Burns?
Jackie Stallone?
John McCririck?
Luisa Zissman?

Heck, even Jodie Marsh was more entertaining than he was, IMO. And she was only in there for 9 days.

Jack_ 23-06-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ (Post 7917997)
Luisa wasn't even the best in her series.

Indeed :clap1:

I didn't think Pete would ever be topped but Perez managed it

Jack_ 23-06-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7917999)
I disagree.

Pete Burns?
Jackie Stallone?
John McCririck?
Luisa Zissman?

Heck, even Jodie Marsh was more entertaining than he was, IMO. And she was only in there for 9 days.

http://www.namespedia.com/image/Yurg_5.jpg

Jack_ 23-06-2015 07:17 PM

John's great but still not as good, and I love Luisa but she is certainly nowhere near the best celebrity housemate of all time