ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   The inciting of violence (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282220)

Black Dagger 24-06-2015 10:39 PM

The inciting of violence

Like where has this trend even come from? I've noticed it both on here and Twitter tonight. People hoping Helen gets beaten up or even killed (not noticed that on here as muchbut even then I saw somebody wish a housemate got their throat cut) Like she's a flawed human being but what 's wrong with people. Never the answer, why the bloodthirst?

Livia 24-06-2015 10:43 PM

Helen said the other day that she couldn't care less if someone died. Can't think who she was talking about... but hey, if it's okay for her to say stuff like that she should be okay with others saying it about her.

Liam- 24-06-2015 10:43 PM

Some people seem to think that wishing violence and pain on someone who's said horrible things makes them a better person than said person, when in fact, it doesn't.

I don't buy into the whole 'this person was horrible so I'll be just as or even more horrible about them' crap, if you want to be a better person than said person, ignore them or don't sink to their level, wishing death on someone from a reality tv show who hasn't committed a crime is so over the top.

ruiphillips 24-06-2015 10:44 PM

Karma. You don't go on national TV acting like the most vile bully rat like Helen and not expect derange individals to respond.

Denver 24-06-2015 10:45 PM

It's says more about the person who posts in then who it is posted about

Glenn. 24-06-2015 10:46 PM

I don't wish her dead. I really want her to stub her little toe every day for the rest of her life.

smudgie 24-06-2015 10:46 PM

The best way forward is to ignore her..and I do mean ignore her, the housemates should send her to Coventry.

MB. 24-06-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7924364)
Helen said the other day that she couldn't care less if someone died. Can't think who she was talking about... but hey, if it's okay for her to say stuff like that she should be okay with others saying it about her.

[2]

I don't think I've seen anything said about Helen that's worse than anything said by her. I'm not saying that puts anyone in the right, but it isn't exactly unfair in context.

Firewire 24-06-2015 10:48 PM

not lucas calling people out for wishing death on people

Marsh. 24-06-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasar (Post 7924399)
I don't wish her dead. I really want her to stub her little toe every day for the rest of her life.

and lose her hair. :fan:

Black Dagger 24-06-2015 10:48 PM

Bearing in mind this isn't just about Helen. It's a trend I've noticed for a couple of series now. Just more frequently with her.

LeatherTrumpet 24-06-2015 10:49 PM

I blame the parents

Josy 24-06-2015 10:49 PM

The comments on here tonight have been right out of order and it is against the rules to wish harm/death on anyone

Black Dagger 24-06-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 7924428)
not lucas calling people out for wishing death on people

I don't do that anymore. I'm changed.

Angelika 24-06-2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ (Post 7924316)
Like where has this trend even come from? I've noticed it both on here and Twitter tonight. People hoping Helen gets beaten up or even killed (not noticed that on here as muchbut even then I saw sebody wish a housemate got their throat cut) Like she's a flawed human being but what 's wrong with people. Never the answer, why the bloodthirst?

Helen's behaviour evokes very strong reactions - some from nice people but not all of society is "nice." I don't wish anyone harm but there is a well known saying - you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Helen behaves in a very destructive manner, hopefully her friends or someone will stop her before she does some real damage to others and to herself.

LeatherTrumpet 24-06-2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7924438)
The comments on here tonight have been right out of order and it is against the rules to wish harm/death on anyone

At one point i nearly climbed over my river snd escaped into the sheep field

goldensunlight 24-06-2015 10:54 PM

This isn't something new, it happens all the time and it has been happening for years. It's ironic considering some of the reactions to Helen's behaviour are no better than her actual behaviour. Two wrongs don't make a right.

rusticgal 24-06-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelika (Post 7924460)
Helen's behaviour evokes very strong reactions - some from nice people but not all of society is "nice." I don't wish anyone harm but there is a well known saying - you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Helen behaves in a very destructive manner, hopefully her friends or someone will stop her before she does some real damage to others and to herself.

Well put Angelika...you are spot on. :cheer2:

joeysteele 24-06-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7924386)
It's says more about the person who posts in then who it is posted about

It does indeed.

T* 24-06-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasar (Post 7924399)

ThriceShy 24-06-2015 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7924438)

Pity BB don't have the same rules.

Helen got clean away with wishing death on Victor.

the truth 24-06-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 7924408)
The best way forward is to ignore her..and I do mean ignore her, the housemates should send her to Coventry.

agreed......but sued for slander too

BENDERBOY 25-06-2015 01:18 AM

Sooner or later in the real world she'll say something wrong to the wrong person and regret it forever, if she's lucky.

Chilltown 25-06-2015 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7924371)
Some people seem to think that wishing violence and pain on someone who's said horrible things makes them a better person than said person, when in fact, it doesn't.

I don't buy into the whole 'this person was horrible so I'll be just as or even more horrible about them' crap, if you want to be a better person than said person, ignore them or don't sink to their level, wishing death on someone from a reality tv show who hasn't committed a crime is so over the top.

This.

Colbert-Bump 25-06-2015 02:33 AM

Shrek on BOTS said on a number of occasions that she would batter her...nice.:shrug: