ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Brian Belo: "Helen won because she's a high class prostitute" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282294)

Will. 25-06-2015 11:03 AM

Brian Belo: "Helen won because she's a high class prostitute"

Yesterday, Big Brother legend Brian Belo decided to climb the wall and leave the Big Brother house after another explosive argument with Helen Wood.

We had a sit down with the real Big Brother legend, asking him his thoughts on his time in the house, the housemates, and of course… Helen Wood.

On if he regrets leaving, Brian said it had to happen: “I don’t regret it. It got to a point where it was like a pressure cooker. I couldn’t get away from the obvious two and I just knew it was my time to leave. I didn’t want the situation to escalate and didn’t feel myself there.”

Loads of questions of the article

Read more: http://realitybox.co.uk/brian-belo-h...#ixzz3e4Rh6gQ7

Jake. 25-06-2015 11:04 AM

"High class"?

Will. 25-06-2015 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7926764)
"High class"?

probably int terms of clients, Wayne Rooney.

joeysteele 25-06-2015 11:06 AM

Maybe not that high class, Wayne Rooney was good customer.

Funny how he gets no comeback as to paying for the service he was the one looking for, despite being a so called happily married family man.

Kazanne 25-06-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7926760)
Yesterday, Big Brother legend Brian Belo decided to climb the wall and leave the Big Brother house after another explosive argument with Helen Wood.

We had a sit down with the real Big Brother legend, asking him his thoughts on his time in the house, the housemates, and of course… Helen Wood.

On if he regrets leaving, Brian said it had to happen: “I don’t regret it. It got to a point where it was like a pressure cooker. I couldn’t get away from the obvious two and I just knew it was my time to leave. I didn’t want the situation to escalate and didn’t feel myself there.”

Loads of questions of the article

Read more: http://realitybox.co.uk/brian-belo-h...#ixzz3e4Rh6gQ7

She isn't a prostitute so he is a liar and he said on BBBOTS that if Jade had been there he'de have stayed,he left for that reason,but Helen is as good excuse as any I reckon.

Will. 25-06-2015 11:07 AM

How much did Helen charge?

Kazanne 25-06-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7926767)
Maybe not that high class, Wayne Rooney was good customer.

Funny how he gets no comeback as to paying for the service he was the one looking for, despite being a so called happily married family man.

I agree Joey ,and I look at it like this at least men thought Helen was worth paying for.:hehe:

Rob! 25-06-2015 11:08 AM

Considering how much of a fan he was, it's pretty sad that Helen has managed to make him not want to watch it again. Vile bitch.

Will. 25-06-2015 11:10 AM

I met some people on Holiday last year who were from Bolton whilst BB15 was on and they said she's always arguing in pubs and bars there just like in the house.

The husband said he was always having to get her out as he was police officer.

joeysteele 25-06-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7926778)
I agree Joey ,and I look at it like this at least men thought Helen was worth paying for.:hehe:

It is actually termed the oldest profession.:wavey:

MB. 25-06-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7926769)
She isn't a prostitute

:unsure:

Will. 25-06-2015 11:13 AM

The moment Pauline decided to change BB forever:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...66_634x474.jpg

Kazanne 25-06-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 7926779)
Considering how much of a fan he was, it's pretty sad that Helen has managed to make him not want to watch it again. Vile bitch.

:joker: And you believe he wont watch it again? of course he will,I cant believe anyone would fall for that one.

abhorson 25-06-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7926776)
How much did Helen charge?

Rooney normally likes the older ones. £80 maybe.

Josy 25-06-2015 11:21 AM

Helen being a prostitute was nothing to do with why she won....

Quote:

There’s nothing more hurtful than being called a murderer and a rapist.
How about being a victim of a murderer or a rapist ffs

Helen was as usual right out of order with the comments but Brian is escating things to a whole new level IMHO and here we have the REAL POINT as to why he left..

Quote:

I would of stayed longer is Jade had stayed in. It would of been a different situation.”
So yeah Helen (and Marc) were harassing him so much he left, they are evil people that he couldn't bear to be around yet had Jade still been there he wouldn't have left, word from his own mouth, hmmm right then Brian, do one.

abhorson 25-06-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7926794)
The moment Pauline decided to change BB forever:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...66_634x474.jpg

We have Pauline to thank:hehe:

Kazanne 25-06-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7926821)
Rooney normally likes the older ones. £80 maybe.

You seem to know a lot about what Rooney likes:hehe:

Will. 25-06-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7926825)
We have Pauline to thank:hehe:

We do have her to thank for last night rating which was 1.35 M, very high! If Helen wasn't there none of it would have happened. :hehe:

Livia 25-06-2015 11:24 AM

High class... don't make me laugh.

sampvt 25-06-2015 11:24 AM

So sad that this scum bag has been given a platform to shout crap from. He was owned, rinsed and had nowhere to go so he opts out like a coward and sells his lies to the nearest scum for a handful of silver. He has killed off any hope he had to resurrect his flagging and pitiful career now. He has done one thing good though, he made Helen even more important than she already was. well done for that but please now crawl away and feed off the bottom again please.

Liam- 25-06-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7926824)

Helen was as usual right out of order with the comments but Brian is escating things to a whole new level IMHO and here we have the REAL POINT as to why he left..

So yeah Helen (and Marc) were harassing him so much he left, they are evil people that he couldn't bear to be around yet had Jade still been there he wouldn't have left, word from his own mouth, hmmm right then Brian, do one.

Drag him for filth

LeatherTrumpet 25-06-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7926824)

:laugh2:

(note I am not laughing at the victims here)

reece(: 25-06-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7926837)
High class... don't make me laugh.

Not even middle class!

abhorson 25-06-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7926828)
You seem to know a lot about what Rooney likes:hehe:

I am a Man Utd supporter. He likes to hit the big tuna purses/open goal!

Will. 25-06-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7926849)
I am a Man Utd supporter. He likes to hit the big tuna purses/open goal!

Helen Wood is that you? :hehe::joker: