ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Aisleyne hasn't even seen what happened with Belo... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283304)

Videostar 30-06-2015 10:07 PM

Aisleyne hasn't even seen what happened with Belo...

And none of the others can come up with examples of Marc's "horribleness towards Belo" and yet he is being accused of all sorts of nasty business.

Quite shameful really.

ItWasJustBanter 30-06-2015 10:08 PM

She's a mess. Sloppy.

Charley was only in there 24 hours and has gone off her.

Vicky. 30-06-2015 10:09 PM

Its slightly ridiculous for her to be arguing over something she didn't even witness. Neither in the house nor even on TV..as she didn't know anything about the Brian thing until Nikki brought it up...

BB4fan 30-06-2015 10:10 PM

She's a completely vile, poisonous mess with no respect for herself.

I think she's becoming more desperate with time and it's getting deeply sad to watch her desperation on my TV set.

JamesBond 30-06-2015 10:10 PM

At least Marc made a point of saying he's done nothing wrong and would be happy to hear is someone actually have one good example.

Kazanne 30-06-2015 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 7948509)
And none of the others can come up with examples of Marc's "horribleness towards Belo" and yet he is being accused of all sorts of nasty business.

Quite shameful really.

Exactly,even the old fuddy duddy couldn't come up with what Marc had supposed to have said

armand.kay 30-06-2015 10:11 PM

If a friend told me I would trust their account tbh :shrug:

Videostar 30-06-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 7948535)
If a friend told me I would trust their account tbh :shrug:

Even if that friend is biased?

armand.kay 30-06-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 7948576)
Even if that friend is biased?

If there was no way of me seeing the incident for myself I would trust my friend over someone idk.

Denver 30-06-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 7948830)
If there was no way of me seeing the incident for myself I would trust my friend over someone idk.

Or how about forming you on opinion without listening to hear say like a genuine nor!al person would do?

armand.kay 01-07-2015 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7948839)
Or how about forming you on opinion without listening to hear say like a genuine nor!al person would do?

Nope I trust my mates and many other people would to. I probably wouldn't get involved tho but I'll always trust my friends account over some random.

BB1984 01-07-2015 04:38 AM

The show is filmed 24/7 yet the viewers only see about an hour each night, so the BB production staff are the only ones to show people the truth of the matter about what happened with Brian, Nikki, Marc & Helen in the house.

Aisleyne is doing herself no favours by getting that involved in a dispute she does not know much about.
If only she waited & asked to see the footage without being so argumentative towards Marc.

sampvt 01-07-2015 04:56 AM

This is the perfect version of a train wreck of a woman and someone who has been shot to fame by a show that is now showing her to still be a tramp that she always was. She needs to stay away from booze and men, she cant handle either.

Robertocarlo 01-07-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Quite shameful really.

That is what really bugs me. I think this constant tirade of bullying against Marc is becoming intolerable and nasty to watch. People are actually doing to Marc exactly what Marc is "supposed" to have done to Brian - and enjoying it?! It's sickening to watch now.

Pete. 01-07-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 7950004)
That is what really bugs me. I think this constant tirade of bullying against Marc is becoming intolerable and nasty to watch. People are actually doing to Marc exactly what Marc is "supposed" to have done to Brian - and enjoying it?! It's sickening to watch now.

But Marc's bullying of Harry wasn't uncomfortable? People forget how vile he was

Livia 01-07-2015 11:12 AM

Surely she watched it on the telly, which is all any of us have done. If she shouldn't have an opinion, neither should any of us.

Vicky. 01-07-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7950016)
Surely she watched it on the telly, which is all any of us have done. If she shouldn't have an opinion, neither should any of us.

She actually said she hadn't when she came in. Nikki asked if she had seen what had gone on and she said no :laugh:

Robertocarlo 01-07-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7950006)
But Marc's bullying of Harry wasn't uncomfortable? People forget how vile he was

Like how vile Danny was to some of the HMs in the past plus his constant violent outbursts against Marc. Are these to be merely tossed aside because they were, on the whole, directed at Marc so it makes it OK???

Livia 01-07-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7950020)
She actually said she hadn't when she came in. Nikki asked if she had seen what had gone on and she said no :laugh:

Oh! Oops... didn't see that.

Robertocarlo 01-07-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7950020)

I hadn't noticed that but it's a good point.

Pete. 01-07-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 7950028)
Like how vile Danny was to some of the HMs in the past plus his constant violent outbursts against Marc. Are these to be merely tossed aside because they were, on the whole, directed at Marc so it makes it OK???

Danny's popularity is decreasing as a result of his actions but Marc was loved further because of it.

JTM45 01-07-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7950030)
Oh! Oops... didn't see that.

I'm pretty sure that was just Aisleyne trying to act all coy.......like "oh really ? I wasn't even watching...." kinda' thing.
Of course she's been watching like a bloody hawk!!!:laugh:

Vicky. 01-07-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7950039)
I'm pretty sure that was just Aisleyne trying to act all coy.......like "oh really ? I wasn't even watching...." kinda' thing.
Of course she's been watching like a bloody hawk!!!:laugh:

Hmm maybe. Mind she did seem shocked by what Nikki told her about the stuff Helen had said. And shes not known to be a good actress :laugh:

ItWasJustBanter 01-07-2015 11:25 AM

Nikki's a guttersnipe anyway. Who could believe a word that came out of her, inverted, mouth?

rionablue 01-07-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Quite shameful really.

Aisleyne and Brian are friends. She knew it had to be something very serious for him to scale the wall like that. Brian is no coward. He was in despair and wanted to get out of there. She knows from the others and was possibly informed that Helen and Marc were involved in the final showdown. It was mainly Helens fault no question about that but Marc was her backup agent.

The others noticed that Marc wasn't nice to Brian. The public noticed it also. Yes Brian was a bit of a dick at times and could also give banter but he was the one who felt he had to get out of there. If my friend was nasty to me a month ago and I said you were nasty to me I would still have that vilbe in my heart but it isn't always easy to name a specific incident unless you really couldn't forget certain words or actions.