ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Danny and Chloe's faces when Joel came in with the pizza (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284022)

ThriceShy 06-07-2015 12:52 AM

Danny and Chloe's faces when Joel came in with the pizza

Their faces gave them away. They are there for the win and the money. Joel clearly doesn't give a toss but they looked sick.

Joel probably has this in the bag now.

GLENN BILL BB7 06-07-2015 12:55 AM

Its literally going to be one of the worst finals Ever!

the truth 06-07-2015 01:29 AM

good spot, jealous as hell

Macie Lightfoot 06-07-2015 01:30 AM

Joel is a twat and why is it bad to want to win the money? They all do.

Jason. 06-07-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7970127)

Exactly.
I'm sick of posts saying "So and so have shown their true colours, they want to the money so bad". Of course they do, it's Big Brother, everyone is in their for the money.

Honestly, it makes my blood boil :fist:

the truth 06-07-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

joel is not a twat your post is a disgrace

Macie Lightfoot 06-07-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7970138)
Exactly.
I'm sick of posts saying "So and so have shown their true colours, they want to the money so bad". Of course they do, it's Big Brother, everyone is in their for the money.

Like, nobody on earth would give up 60+ days of their summer to go on BB if there wasn't a monetary incentive. Especially with how dire the show has become.

Jason. 06-07-2015 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7970141)
Like, nobody on earth would give up 60+ days of their summer to go on BB if there wasn't a monetary incentive. Especially with how dire the show has become.

Yes. Just yes.

BigBuk 06-07-2015 01:41 AM

Quote:

Exactly.

They make out they don't care about the money. If they admitted they were in for the money I wouldn't have a problem but don't say you're in for the experience when you're obviously lying and it is about the money. As much as I don't like Jack at least he admits he wants the money.

Jack_ 06-07-2015 01:51 AM

I don't agree that everyone is there for the money because I most certainly would voluntarily do the show for free without a second thought. I'm that much of a fan that the money would only be a bonus, I would be there for the experience and if I won that'd be great but in doing so I would enjoy the title of Big Brother winner more than I would the money, genuinely. It would be the same in BBUS too, hell I wouldn't complain about 500k but knowing I'd won a game I love would mean more to me than the prize I got for it.

Obviously these housemates are few and far between, especially these days, but I don't think that everyone is specifically there just for the money.

What I do hate though is people that are criticised for wanting the money or to win, that is stupid.

Jason. 06-07-2015 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7970157)
I don't agree that everyone is there for the money because I most certainly would voluntarily do the show for free without a second thought. I'm that much of a fan that the money would only be a bonus, I would be there for the experience and if I won that'd be great but in doing so I would enjoy the title of Big Brother winner more than I would the money, genuinely. It would be the same in BBUS too, hell I wouldn't complain about 500k but knowing I'd won a game I love would mean more to me than the prize I got for it.

Obviously these housemates are few and far between, especially these days, but I don't think that everyone is specifically there just for the money.

What I do hate though is people that are criticised for wanting the money or to win, that is stupid.

I'd never do the show for free given the state the show is now. Maybe in the C4 days, when I auditioned for BB9, yes.

Jack_ 06-07-2015 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7970161)
I'd never do the show for free given the state the show is now. Maybe in the C4 days, when I auditioned for BB9, yes.

It's a mess, but I would still do it in a heartbeat if someone asked me to.

I was actually thinking earlier whilst catching up on the eviction and seeing Jack's DR rant how if I was on the show and something pissed me off I'd probably end up dragging their pathetic production like I do on here :joker: I'd probably be ejected or portrayed really badly as a result but oh well

JamesBond 06-07-2015 02:06 AM

Quote:

Nick's the only one that doesn't need the money, he lives in a house with a swimming pool and tennis courts.

Jason. 06-07-2015 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7970172)
It's a mess, but I would still do it in a heartbeat if someone asked me to.

I was actually thinking earlier whilst catching up on the eviction and seeing Jack's DR rant how if I was on the show and something pissed me off I'd probably end up dragging their pathetic production like I do on here :joker: I'd probably be ejected or portrayed really badly as a result but oh well

I'd do that too :laugh:. I'd also make fun of the crap tasks we get. By saying "oh look, another guess who said what about who" task. And I'd drag the lack of live feed, too. If I got booed.

I'd say in the DR "I'm sorry, but those effin morons are booing me, this is why we need live feed, so they can see the real awesome person I am". And I'll do a Kitten, and protest for live feed on the roof. :joker:

Vanessa 06-07-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

Exactly.

This! They all want the money no matter what they say. Apart from maybe Nick, who is already rich.