ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   If Your A TRUE Fan Of Harry Street Porter You Will EVICT Her This Week!!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284156)

Legend killer 07-07-2015 11:31 AM

If Your A TRUE Fan Of Harry Street Porter You Will EVICT Her This Week!!!!!

All joking aside she is quite clearly mentally not the full ticket and is getting even closer to physically causing damage to herself or someone else in there.

Like a sickly dog she needs to be put out of her misery and put down

parmnion 07-07-2015 11:34 AM

absurd.

MB. 07-07-2015 11:37 AM

#Harry2Win2k15

jaxie 07-07-2015 11:40 AM

She is coming over as very angry in a way that makes you wonder about her mental health. A comment in her sisters letter about the anger made me wonder if this is something she has had treatment for.

Legend killer 07-07-2015 11:41 AM

By evicting her you are actually SAVING her

Keep this mind guys

Vanessa 07-07-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7973926)
She is coming over as very angry in a way that makes you wonder about her mental health. A comment in her sisters letter about the anger made me wonder if this is something she has had treatment for.

What did her sister say?

MB. 07-07-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7973927)
By evicting her you are actually SAVING her

Keep this mind guys

Well there's only a week of this series left so no

cfromhx02 07-07-2015 11:44 AM

Wow they are really getting desperate now.Why would attacking someone to evict her,which is how she will see it, an act of kindness.

And where is the evidence she is as mentally ill as some say ? She has kept control and only punched wall once and held back the power of it and just tried to avoid talking to Nick,told him to go away to avoid real conflict with him.

The evidence seems clear that she is not nearly as mentally ill as some who are targetting her are saying as they try to evict her.

N have they not noticed.Their heroe Marc is changing what he says about Harry,he thinks it#s really wrong of Nick to have been laying all blame on Harry.

But of course ,Marc always knew that but targeted her cos she had spoken out most against him.And won't it make her mental health worse if some stick the boot in by evicting her ?

Legend killer 07-07-2015 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7973932)
Wow they are really getting desperate now.Why would attacking someone to evict her,which is how she will see it, an act of kindness.

And where is the evidence she is as mentally ill as some say ? She has kept control and only punched wall once and held back the power of it and just tried to avoid talking to Nick,told him to go away to avoid real conflict with him.

The evidence seems clear that she is not nearly as mentally ill as some who are targetting her are saying as they try to evict her.

N have they not noticed.Their heroe Marc is changing what he says about Harry,he thinks it#s really wrong of Nick to have been laying all blame on Harry.

But of course ,Marc always knew that but targeted her cos she had spoken out most against him.And won't it make her mental health worse if some stick the boot in by evicting her ?

http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/52/200x200...3cf_883415.gif

just thinkin 07-07-2015 11:57 AM

mentally ill my a$$s.

she's the only one that can see how two faced people in there are - she's the only one who stands up for her beliefs no matter how it makes her look. The only one with a brain in there.

Harry to win - the only true contestant. :cheer2:

jaxie 07-07-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7973928)
What did her sister say?

Something about seeing she is struggling to cope with her emotions and not taking it out on those closest to her. She seems to have taken the advice she's picking on Jack and not Nick now. :shrug:

Vanessa 07-07-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7973954)
Something about seeing she is struggling to cope with her emotions and not taking it out on those closest to her. She seems to have taken the advice she's picking on Jack and not Nick now. :shrug:

:umm2: poor Jack!

jaxie 07-07-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7973950)
mentally ill my a$$s.

she's the only one that can see how two faced people in there are - she's the only one who stands up for her beliefs no matter how it makes her look. The only one with a brain in there.

Harry to win - the only true contestant. :cheer2:

Good luck to anyone who thinks all that mouth frothing anger is normal. :shrug:

LukeB 07-07-2015 12:00 PM

Get jack out

jaxie 07-07-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7973932)

I think the thread is a stab at humour but actually I do think she needs some anger management help. If someone around me behaved like that I'd be very worried about them indeed. She seems to have very little grip on her emotions.

Vanessa 07-07-2015 12:04 PM

Out of order and i don't even like Joel. :mad:

12.58pm: Joel was sitting near Harry and Nick on the sofa and Harry told him to stop being a third wheel and "go away". #BBUKLive

Legend killer 07-07-2015 12:07 PM

I used to HATE Harry but no longer do as I accept she has a problem. Will do my part by evicting her this week

Jason. 07-07-2015 12:07 PM

I'm laughing how the OP is trying to make us do the "right thing" and evict her. When realistically it's because she's competition for Cristian if she does make the final, as she'll probably snatch him away from his fourth place title.

NTY.

Jason. 07-07-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7973978)
I used to HATE Harry but no longer do as I accept she has a problem. Will do my part by evicting her this week

HATE is a strong word for someone on a reality show who you don't know. It's not like she's done anything wrong, to warrant you HATING her. She's not Helen Wood, ffs.

smh.

Vanessa 07-07-2015 12:09 PM

She's really starting to lose it in there and i think Nick will dump her soon.

Legend killer 07-07-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7973982)
I'm laughing how the OP is trying to make us do the "right thing" and evict her. When realistically it's because she's competitinon for Cristia if she does make the final, as she'll probably snatch him away from his fourth place title.

NTY.

Competition for someone who is widely acknowledged as TPC?? Don't make me laugh

Jason. 07-07-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7973985)
She's really starting to lose it in there and i think Nick will dump her soon.

:umm2:

:idc:

Vanessa 07-07-2015 12:11 PM

If Nick wants to win he will dump her now. I think he knows he won't win if he stays with her.

Jason. 07-07-2015 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7973986)
Competition for someone who is widely acknowledged as TPC?? Don't make me laugh

TPC? What ever that means.

He's bottom in the TiBB favourite poll. He won't win, lovey. But you can spend your entire monthly wages voting for him. :)

Jason. 07-07-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7973991)
If Nick wants to win he will dump her now. I think he knows he won't win if he stays with her.

Nick's got no chance of winning, anymore. He's done a Michelle Visage, and tarnished his popularity weeks ago. Harry isn't the reason for this.
He will finish fourth at best, maybe 3rd.

Are they even an item for him to dump her?