ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Sam took the money too (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284362)

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:05 PM

Sam took the money too

so why didn't they mention this before - was it a hatchet job on chloe this week .

Sam also took the money.

Delighted for the two of them.

I wish Harry got the money too.

Daniel. 09-07-2015 02:05 PM

The three girls all getting the money would have been amazing :love:

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:07 PM

i agree.....poor harry put it back in the post. What a girl.

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:07 PM

I think what most people are saying though, is that Chloe spent the week up on a moral high horse condemning people for not trying hard enough to get the money back or for spending it etc etc but then she turned around and took a chunk herself. Sam hasn't said a word to anyone so good for her :fan:

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:08 PM

dont agree niamh. she watched the boys squander the money on pizza, buying a ticket to the final and football scores (although that was retracted out of guilt I would say). If I was watching that It would come to a point where I said .... to hell with this...whats good for the goose is good for the gander....she did the right thing.

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980548)
dont agree niamh. she watched the boys squander the money on pizza, buying a ticket to the final and football scores (although that was retracted out of guilt I would say). If I was watching that It would come to a point where I said .... to hell with this...whats good for the goose is good for the gander....she did the right thing.

Just makes her look like a hypocrite to me considering she was most vocal about the Prize fund all week :shrug:

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:13 PM

no..she was trying to get everyone to be loyal and stick together but I supposed when you see somebody paying 5000 to win a place to the last week, 2500 on a bit of food, and offering 4000 for football results and a fizzy drink what would you do......I certainly wouldn't sit there and play martyr while the money was being spent on nothing.

bear in mind that she didn't go in a grab the money - it was a 50/50 chance on a correct answer to a question by somebody else.

other are going to be mad because sam got it too - because they will say she sits on the fence and doesn't deserve it.

i think both of them do and I only wish harry got it too.

Pink Pegasus 09-07-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7980542)
I think what most people are saying though, is that Chloe spent the week up on a moral high horse condemning people for not trying hard enough to get the money back or for spending it etc etc but then she turned around and took a chunk herself. Sam hasn't said a word to anyone so good for her :fan:

Exactly, I agree. I don't think many people have a problem with the fact that Chloe took some money, it's just infuriating because she has ranted so much at others for being selfish regarding the money etc. It's the hypocrisy of it all that is that getting people's backs up.

I had a feeling Sam took the money too. She looked super excited when she got offered it on the clip I saw on BOTS. :laugh:

But like you said Niamh, at least Sam hasn't spent the week preaching as much as Chloe has so I don't think many people will be as bothered by her decision.

parmnion 09-07-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980570)
no..she was trying to get everyone to be loyal and stick together but I supposed when you see somebody paying 5000 to win a place to the last week, 2500 on a bit of food, and offering 4000 for football results and a fizzy drink what would you do......I certainly wouldn't sit there and play martyr while the money was being spent on nothing.

bear in mind that she didn't go in a grab the money - it was a 50/50 chance on a correct answer to a question by somebody else.

other are going to be mad because sam got it too - because they will say she sits on the fence and doesn't deserve it.

she wasn't trying to keep everyone together, she was trying to turn everyone against jack and joel.

Time 09-07-2015 02:15 PM

Sam deserves the money tbh, she's always overlooked.

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980570)

That drink wasn't even fizzy :nono:

I don't care that she took the money or Sam, maybe she'd had enough and decided "**** it, I'm taking some too" Personally I believe she would have taken it regardless but there's no way any of us can prove that now :laugh:

Whatever spin you put on it she's not practised what she's been preaching so therefore she is a hypocrite

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:25 PM

Just read what Chloe had to say about it and her reason was because £5k is massive to her not because she was fed up with everyone else taking money from the Prize Fund......so there you go hypocrite :fan:

marlobrando2 09-07-2015 02:29 PM

Sam has not offended anyone or hurt anyone during her stay in the house but they find her an easy target to nominate her every week to get rid of her.So I am glad she stick 2 fingers up to them and take the money,If she is offered more I say take more Sam because the 2 hypocrite Cloe and Danny has been taken us as fools. Danny thinks he already won and upset his prize money is going down.He is an idiot.

Was it not cloe who moaned for Sam giving away £100 for her clothes and Cloe was upset she did that but its ok for her to steal 5k?

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:29 PM

it probably is massive to her and it will be well spent. if you read it the money was dependent on another housemate getting a question right. So she didn't just grab the money. her point was about spending money on nothing, i.e. the 11.500 what was spent on 'nothing' in the house...
5,000 is massive to her - she will appreciate it. She did the right thing.

by the way, in your post are you calling me a hypocrite?

Ashley. 09-07-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7980542)

Yes she tried to be moral, but after Nick bought his way into the final and put her up for eviction, she obviously thought "**** it, being nice is getting me nowhere so I'll take some money as well". Good on the girl, too.

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980640)
it probably is massive to her and it will be well spent. if you read it the money was dependent on another housemate getting a question right. So she didn't just grab the money. her point was about spending money on nothing, i.e. the 11.500 what was spent on 'nothing' in the house...

lol no Chloe, why would I call you a Hypocrite? :laugh:

I'm sure it is massive to her and good luck to her, I have no issue with her taking it other than the fact that imo it makes her a massive hypocrite

Shaun 09-07-2015 02:32 PM

It's the least she deserves after the treatment she's had :idc: still not over everyone making her cry in face-to-face nominations way back (in the fake eviction week) for supposedly being selfish and eating too much.

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlobrando2 (Post 7980637)
Sam has not offended anyone or hurt anyone during her stay in the house but they find her an easy target to nominate her every week to get rid of her.So I am glad she stick 2 fingers up to them and take the money,If she is offered more I say take more Sam because the 2 hypocrite Cloe and Danny has been taken us as fools. Danny thinks he already won and upset his prize money is going down.He is an idiot.

Was it not cloe who moaned for Sam giving away £100 for her clothes and Cloe was upset she did that but its ok for her to steal 5k?

so the same outcome happens for two housemates - they got money because another housemate answered a question correctly/incorrectly

It can't be 'right' for one to take it and 'not right' for the other to take it. That doesn't add up. There's no 'excuses' for one and 'no excuses' for the other.

I'm glad they BOTH got it. :cheer2:

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firegazer (Post 7980643)
Yes she tried to be moral, but after Nick bought his way into the final and put her up for eviction, she obviously thought "**** it, being nice is getting me nowhere so I'll take some money as well". Good on the girl, too.

That was ages ago, in between then and when she took the money she's been lecturing the whole house on how selfish they all are

marlobrando2 09-07-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980640)

So why Cloe was upset that Sam spent £100 for her clothes?Does she not know that girls needs their personal items more than men especially underwear?

Cloe is a greedy wolf and has been exposed as such.:cheer2:

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7980647)
lol no Chloe, why would I call you a Hypocrite? :laugh:

I'm sure it is massive to her and good luck to her, I have no issue with her taking it other than the fact that imo it makes her a massive hypocrite

figured that niamh...just checking tho - thought you were getting 'a tad too passionate' about housemates there for a sec... :joker::joker:

Niamh. 09-07-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7980657)
figured that niamh...just checking tho - thought you were getting 'a tad too passionate' about housemates there for a sec... :joker::joker:

Nah, not this year anyhow, none of my favourites are even left at this stage :(

Headie 09-07-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7980650)
It's the least she deserves after the treatment she's had :idc: still not over everyone making her cry in face-to-face nominations way back (in the fake eviction week) for supposedly being selfish and eating too much.

:clap1:

just thinkin 09-07-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7980662)
Nah, not this year anyhow, none of my favourites are even left at this stage :(

for me it's better if you don't think of anyone as "favorites" - it makes for a more neutral viewing of the series and the different games people are playing - whose being real, who's not. I think if somebody has a complete favorite they watch the series based on how it affects that one favorite and builds everyones character around the one individual.

which was your favorite - was that jade or am I mixing you up with rionablue.

abhorson 09-07-2015 02:46 PM

So much for " My momma told me to do the right thing" Joel, sussed her :laugh: