ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Joel - Utterly self serving slimeball move (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284556)

Beetlejuice 10-07-2015 10:51 PM

Joel - Utterly self serving slimeball move

Taking the "moral highground" in an effort to draw attention to himself and his principled stance, when in actual fact he just wants to stand out to win a vote.

Typical politician.

joeysteele 10-07-2015 10:54 PM

No,he was genuine I say in saying he'd make no decision who was evicted and he didn't,of course Danny found it very easy to dictate how the vote should go.

I admired Joel even more for his stance on that issue.

Withano 10-07-2015 10:54 PM

Any moment in particular or is this just a rant?

just thinkin 10-07-2015 10:54 PM

Theyre priming to give him the win I think...rent a crowd joel fans tonight between posters ant the bbots headers...he makes my skin crawl personally

Vicky. 10-07-2015 10:55 PM

I wonder what would have happened if they all refused to vote... :think:

Withano 10-07-2015 10:55 PM

Oh, the bit where they evicted Sam? Perfectly plausible that any or all of them wouldn't want to be included in the vote

Beetlejuice 10-07-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7986973)
No,he was genuine I say in saying he'd make no decision who was evicted and he didn't,of course Danny found it very easy to dictate how the vote should go.

You get the politicians you deserve. If you can't see through that, then I can't help you

Pete. 10-07-2015 10:56 PM

Danny was the ringleader in getting Sam out

Beetlejuice 10-07-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7986984)
Oh, the bit where they evicted Sam? Perfectly plausible that any or all of them wouldn't want to be included in the vote

And yet he was ready to stand up to announce it.

Lampfan 10-07-2015 10:56 PM

He's the new target. Funny to watch.

A little know it all but I hope he wipes the floor with them

jessicadanielle 10-07-2015 10:56 PM

So annoying. Spends all week asking people what they would do in serious cash bomb situations, then when one arises, decides to rid himself of any responsibility.

Beetlejuice 10-07-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7986988)
Danny was the ringleader in getting Sam out

Yes, and Joel was the one who seized an opportunity to try and make himself look good whilst others would have to take responsbility for a nasty decision.

That was the move of a slimeball politician.

joeysteele 10-07-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7986980)
I wonder what would have happened if they all refused to vote... :think:

I actually thought they may have followed Joel as to that but they worried more about the 'financial' consequences.
So Danny made sure enough voted in the end, in fact he more or less told them how to vote.

Lampfan 10-07-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 7986989)

The big man Danny didn't :laugh:

Withano 10-07-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Big brother told him personally to stand up and announce he group decision.. The fact that he didn't want to make a decision and the fact that he stood up when told are two separate issues. Im not sure what your argument is

joeysteele 10-07-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 7986987)
You get the politicians you deserve. If you can't see through that, then I can't help you

:joker: I don't need any help,I intend to try to be one someday soon.

just thinkin 10-07-2015 10:59 PM

Joel....I refuse to vote....joel..guys tell me who to say...

Joel vote is carried for sam. Translation....you do the dirty work for me and ill deliver the news. Conclusion. ..if he didnt want to be part of it he should have wslked away... verdict..slimy coward

BENDERBOY 10-07-2015 11:03 PM

They all should have declined to vote anyone out, it was a sh@t move by the production company, they knew Sam would be the one they picked no matter how much money was on her card.

joeysteele 10-07-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just thinkin (Post 7987011)
Joel....I refuse to vote....joel..guys tell me who to say...

Joel vote is carried for sam. Translation....you do the dirty work for me and ill deliver the news. Conclusion. ..if he didnt want to be part of it he should have wslked away... verdict..slimy coward

You cannot walk away when BB insists you stay on the sofas.
Joel refused to vote,then once the others did vote a decision was made and it was bb who told Joel to stand up and say who the group had chosen, still without any vote from him.

He kept his integrity and avoided the whole group having further punishments too.

rusticgal 10-07-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7986973)

A decision HAD to be made and he bottled it....she would have gone regardless of the figure she had in her hand. Joel obviously cannot handle pressure. His moral high ground doesn't come into play when he starts interviewing people with his intimidating questions. PRAT!!

joeysteele 10-07-2015 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDERBOY (Post 7987052)
They all should have declined to vote anyone out, it was a sh@t move by the production company, they knew Sam would be the one they picked no matter how much money was on her card.

I think that may have come about had Danny not taken over and made his reasons for choosing Sam, then the rest followed,except for Joel.

I really did hope when Joel said he was not going to vote at all as to it,that just about all the others, like Nick,Cristian and Jack,at least,would have supported Joel on this.

No way would Chloe have gone against Danny.

joeysteele 10-07-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 7986996)
Yes, and Joel was the one who seized an opportunity to try and make himself look good whilst others would have to take responsbility for a nasty decision.

That was the move of a slimeball politician.

Being fair, Joel was the very first to speak and he said right off that he was not voting in it at all.

Danny manipulated the votes in the end with his stance.

jessicadanielle 10-07-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7987066)
You cannot walk away when BB insists you stay on the sofas.
Joel refused to vote,then once the others did vote a decision was made and it was bb who told Joel to stand up and say who the group had chosen, still without any vote from him.

He kept his integrity and avoided the whole group having further punishments too.

He did kind of vote though, he said he wanted to keep Chloe. Just sayin.

joeysteele 10-07-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicadanielle (Post 7987103)
He did kind of vote though, he said he wanted to keep Chloe. Just sayin.

How was that a vote, he couldn't vote to keep someone they had to vote one out.

Pete. 10-07-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

As much as I hate joel he was told to do it by bb