ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Sam In amongst all the negativity around the twist, let's applaud Sam's grace <3 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284567)

Shaun 11-07-2015 01:40 AM

In amongst all the negativity around the twist, let's applaud Sam's grace <3

The way she fell on the sword and took her eviction with pretty much no complaints (bar a tongue-in-cheek "those bastards couldn't wait to get rid of me!" in her interview), and even gave the housemates permission to evict her and wished them all luck <3

What a selfless goddess. Truly the greatest housemate of the series :clap1:

Idk if her making a scene and kicking off would have gone down better on here given the abundance of "she did nothing!" mindsets I've had to tackle these past six weeks, but I'm just admiring the way she took it :flutter: god I love her

Plus she's £5k richer and at least four of the finalists won't be :clap2:

Raph 11-07-2015 01:48 AM

Yeah my favorite channel 5 female housemate now. She exemplified taking defeat with grace and truly proved to be a lovely person. The most robbed housemate of all time.

Raph 11-07-2015 01:49 AM

She was so funny and charismatic in her interview too! There's so much more to entertainment than contrived arguments and Sam is living proof of that for me. Really just such a shame. I admire your support for her over these last few weeks Bugsy! You saw how wonderful she was before us all!

Ross. 11-07-2015 01:51 AM

She was amazing, I love her and she took it fantastically well considering she had basically been manipulated out of a place in the final. Most robbed housemate ever. :(

I reckon if there was live feed she would have a lot more fans on here too.

Shaun 11-07-2015 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7987938)
She was so funny and charismatic in her interview too! There's so much more to entertainment than contrived arguments and Sam is living proof of that for me. Really just such a shame. I admire your support for her over these last few weeks Bugsy! You saw how wonderful she was before us all!

:laugh:

I pick the nice ones early on and watch the dickheads crash and burn against each other and hope my faves are stuck around to pick up the remains :sad:

Daniel. 11-07-2015 01:54 AM

Love her

M X 11-07-2015 01:55 AM

She was brilliant tonight. Her interview was one of the best moments of the whole series.

Northern Monkey 11-07-2015 06:21 AM

Found her annoying but i don't actually like any of them anyway.

jaxie 11-07-2015 06:40 AM

I agree I didn't like her much as a housemate but she left with dignity, and five grand! Good luck to her. She'll probably do well on CBBC or Blue Peter.

BigBrotherfan4ever 11-07-2015 06:55 AM

She took it really well, & didn't come across biter in the slightest, i maybe one of the few that really liked her & felt really gutted for her in the way she was evicted.

Mick 11-07-2015 07:15 AM

When I recall her weeks in the house the only memorable moment for myself was when she got Jack to say yes and drop the bag but he made the moment.

I think she is a decent woman as she showed last night and the positive is that she will be remembered as such unlike some.

waterhog 11-07-2015 07:16 AM

i applaud her interview - even if she did not understand most of it - it was her best bit - but long over due.

smudgie 11-07-2015 08:13 AM

Not a Sam fan, but I enjoyed her interview and I thought she was good on BBOTS.
Not nice to see your favourite go just as you thought she was safe.

Kizzy 11-07-2015 08:19 AM

I wasn't a sam fan but she was very gracious there, I'm wondering if there wasn't something in the envelopes... why were they not all the same, did they want jack to pick the blue one or sam because it matched her outfit?

DemolitionRed 11-07-2015 08:19 AM

That woman has really grown on me. I'm just gutted she didn't make the finals.

mrflibble 11-07-2015 11:33 AM

I couldn't stand Sam, but I was impressed with how well she took it. I liked her a lot more after she left than when she was in the house (where she was annoying as hell).

REDCROP 11-07-2015 11:45 AM

Yeh...Sam and Harry both tool it on the chin and came across really well...Sam wasn't listening to Emma but she never listens ...LOL....she's just dizzy ...but both came across as nice people .

Braden 11-07-2015 11:45 AM

I've always liked Sam as a person, and her interview confirmed how much of a naturally fun-loving person she is :love:

I loved that even though she was supposed to stay quiet she just said "just pick me guys" instead of letting Danny or anyone else dictate her eviction.

Pete. 11-07-2015 11:51 AM

Queen

EspeonBB 11-07-2015 11:54 AM

Queen Sam :clap1: A classy woman unlike some

vafunghoul 11-07-2015 11:56 AM

Sam was just putting on the smiles for her celeb 15 minutes of fame spotlight interviews.

However, while she did show signs of being a diva in there I can forgive her selfish acts because she was never a trouble maker who started arguments. That is admirable.

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:56 AM

I think she was obvious choice and she realised she had no choice so how she behaved was quite cunning and devious to make herself look good

Rorkimaru 11-07-2015 12:00 PM

She did take it fairly well but that's just how she acts. When she's pissed off she says stuff she means then tries to pass it off as a joke. Listen to any time she's been annoyed and taking it on the chin. She used phrases like "I'm only joking" and "I love you really" like full stops.

brisbanebroncos 11-07-2015 01:20 PM

She was an actual nice person that was fun. That's rare in BBUK, it's usually either one or the other. I never understood the dislike for her.

andybigbro 11-07-2015 02:18 PM

I really warmed to Sam! Lovely girl!

Wish her well and glad she got 5k!