ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Has the public finally sent bullies a firm message (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284601)

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:08 AM

Has the public finally sent bullies a firm message

Go home bullies you are not wanted!

Marc, Helen, Simon and Sam all sent packing.

Liam- 11-07-2015 11:10 AM

3 of the people you mentioned aren't bullies and one of the people is questionable at most so

Pete. 11-07-2015 11:11 AM

And yet Danny and Cristian are finalists?

Patricia4 11-07-2015 11:16 AM

I don't think any of them were bullies.

Babayaro. 11-07-2015 11:17 AM

Ok I can understand why people might think Marc is (I don't think he is though) but how are Simon and Sam bullies?

Iceman 11-07-2015 11:17 AM

Clutching at straws a bit with the use of the word bully.

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7988744)
I don't think any of them were bullies.

Two were clearly bullies and 2 were bully sympathisers which pretty much makes them bullies by default.

A clear message has been sent and Danny is next.

Iceman 11-07-2015 11:22 AM

Completely disagree.

elliebrew 11-07-2015 11:23 AM

What has happened

Housemates are now only slit into two camps with viewers

They're either, amazing, entertaining, best housemate ever

or

Nasty, vile, bully, vicious, evil....blah blah blah

I just seen someone on DS calling Sam Vile and Nasty?

Really??

She was a wee bit dull and a wee bit repetitive but Nasty?

She doesn't seem to have a nasty bone in her body.

Why are these buzz words hauled out overtime someone watching doesn't feel a connection with a housemate.

You can dislike a HM without calling them evil in carnage.

Its just so over the top lately

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 7988759)
What has happened

Its just so over the top lately

Sorry but no words can be too over the top to describe the like of Helen who would make the devil blush

bitontheslide 11-07-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 7988760)
Sorry but no words can be too over the top to describe the like of Helen who would make the devil blush

helen wasn't a contestant

Jay28jay2 11-07-2015 11:29 AM

Helen WAS a bully but she wasnt evicted, she was just a guest. Simon didnt do anything wrong, he just screwed himself over. Sam, I admit, was abit two faced but was not a bully. Marc... idek anymore

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7988762)
helen wasn't a contestant

I am talking about public reaction. She was hated by the public this time around for her vile bulling ways and claiming bello was a rapist was beyond contempt truly disgusting.

Marc bullied women and Sam and Simon supported him.

bitontheslide 11-07-2015 11:34 AM

i would like to ask mods to censor the word bully or bullying, its ridiculous how over used it is

Rorkimaru 11-07-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 7988776)
I am talking about public reaction. She was hated by the public this time around for her vile bulling ways and claiming bello was a rapist was beyond contempt truly disgusting.

Marc bullied women and Sam and Simon supported him.

I'm not defending her, just reiterating that she never said he was a rapist she said he looked like one. She also retracted that statement. If you repeatedly spread misinformation and false claims no one will take you seriously.

As for the others, no. Danny was way more aggressive than Marc ever was. Marc saw the two of them as friends where as Danny repeatedly said that he hated Marc, couldn't stand him etc. Marc wasn't a bully.

And Sam and Simon? What sort of crazy rock are you living on?

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rorkimaru (Post 7988782)
I'm not defending her, just reiterating that she never said he was a rapist she said he looked like one. She also retracted that statement. If you repeatedly spread misinformation and false claims no one will take you seriously.

As for the others, no. Danny was way more aggressive than Marc ever was. Marc saw the two of them as friends where as Danny repeatedly said that he hated Marc, couldn't stand him etc. Marc wasn't a bully.

And Sam and Simon? What sort of crazy rock are you living on?

I will agree with you that Danny is a bully and hope the public send him a firm message also.

I hesitate to call Harry a bully as she clearly had issues but she was still cast out and sure her treatment of nick had a lot to do with it.

vafunghoul 11-07-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 7988724)

The biggest, most encompassing of the term BULLY still remains in that house.
Danny.

Marc was a prankster, Helen was pissy. Simon was flamboyant and acted a bit entitled till he was knocked down a notch and he shut down till eviction. Sam was selfish but she and the 3 you listed with her were not bullies.

Danny repeatedly show signs of aggression in arguments and tells people to shut up when they don't yield to his way of thinking.

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafunghoul (Post 7988792)
The biggest, most encompassing of the term BULLY still remains in that house.
Danny.

Danny repeatedly show signs of aggression in arguments and tells people to shut up when they don't yield to his way of thinking.

I agree with your Danny points for sure and he needs to be sent home in shame. May we never see his bullying ways and dullness on tv ever again.

Iceman 11-07-2015 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7988779)
i would like to ask mods to censor the word bully or bullying, its ridiculous how over used it is

I wish.

Miss Nicole 11-07-2015 12:06 PM

What a great thread!! The answer is a resounding YES!

Jamie89 11-07-2015 12:10 PM

No. Bullies usually don't recognise that they are bullying people as they believe their actions are justified (ie. Helen). I don't actually think the other people you've listed on here are bullies anyway, but let's say for arguments sake that they are, real bullies on the outside world aren't going to be thinking "oh dear, I'd better stop being a bully too". The mentality of a bully is usually one of superiority, so they would believe they're actions are above criticism, and watching someone get evicted from big brother wouldn't change that. Unfortunately

Miss Nicole 11-07-2015 12:13 PM

Helen and Marc, I don't want your negativity on my TV ever again both appalling people who need to be ashamed of themselves. Helen winning last year made me feel embarrassed in admitting I was a bb fan.
This year the tide has turned and how great does it feel to know that nasty people who take great joy in making people feel crap have gone !Love overcomes evil ...It just takes a while.

TheMachine 11-07-2015 12:16 PM

Yes the nice boring bast*rds who are really just fake. Or the Marc and Helen who are true to themselves i wonder. In a few years we won't remember this terrible last 6 it will be Marc.

As for the topic putting Sam on that list is a joke. I didn't like or dislike Sam she was a none entity but she was probably the nicest person that was in the house.

jennyfromtheblock8 11-07-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Nicole (Post 7988853)
Helen and Marc, I don't want your negativity on my TV ever again both appalling people who need to be ashamed of themselves. Helen winning last year made me feel embarrassed in admitting I was a bb fan.
This year the tide has turned and how great does it feel to know that nasty people who take great joy in making people feel crap have gone !Love overcomes evil ...It just takes a while.

:clap1:

Evil has been defeated by the rainbow fairies of love yay yay!

Kazanne 11-07-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyfromtheblock8 (Post 7988724)

Helen wasn't a fully fledged housemate,she wasn't a bully either,you come up with this most times you post,at least they are keeping you busy,Marc was a great housemate who also wasn't a bully,The public didn't send Sam packing either, the original housemates were never going to keep the 'newbies' over themselves and how come Harry went? is she what you call a bully too:shrug: