ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Cristian Has he always suffered jealousy? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284796)

Mystic Mock 13-07-2015 01:04 AM

Has he always suffered jealousy?

It's kind of a continuation of the is Danny jealous of Cristian thread.

Do you think that certain sections of the public have only treated him badly because of his looks? We always discuss jealousy on goodlooking women so this is a different take that not everyone will agree with.

I personally feel that there has been some jealousy involved with Cristian which got inflamed with stuff like Jasmine and starting arguments when being accused of being boring.

But overall compared to certain contestants in this series who's behaviour has been far worse, Cristian still appears to get more brunt of the abuse by certain sections of the public and like with your Sarah's and Adjoa's you've got to start questioning why that is?

abhorson 13-07-2015 01:13 AM

Cristian has not done much wrong to me. Stayed off the radar for a few weeks. Called toast by some and then decided to up his game. Called a few people out correctly but also with a few mistakes in over egging it against the wrong person. If only he could have in the last few weeks have given it back to Danny. Bottled it though for the peace. A so so HM.

Marsh. 13-07-2015 01:17 AM

Oh no, Mock made a thread. :worry:

Jason. 13-07-2015 01:17 AM

Perched for Marsh vs. James Bond Round 2.

Withano 13-07-2015 01:18 AM

He's just insecure

Spoiler:

is something that I'm sure incorrect people will say by the time I wake up and look through this thread again

ConnieLingus 13-07-2015 04:34 AM

Being a boring bastard, who came out of his shell for 2 minutes after Marc pointed out how much of a dullard he was, might have more of an effect on his public profile than being a pretty boy nonentity.

Just thinking out loud, like.

Withano 13-07-2015 05:34 AM

I personally dislike him because every time he talks, he comes off as a ****. Him not talking too much throughout the series has got him this far but he's not a nice guy. I'd hate him just as much if he was fat or ugly.

He hasn't featured in 55 episodes and came off cocksure, arrogant and just irritating in the other 10 that he opened his mouth in

tanussa 13-07-2015 06:25 AM

we will never convert the cristian dislikers but I think Mystic Mock nailed it

Trasadkel1 13-07-2015 06:50 AM

Yes I do think that Cristian' s looks have definitely been to his detriment. He was up against it from the minute he walked into the house.

As a comparison look at Jack. if Cristian went around talking like Jack bigging himself up he would be slated. Jack is far more arrogant than Cristian could ever be and is always singing his own praises but he gets away with it.

REDCROP 13-07-2015 08:56 AM

Christian seems a very self assured person to me who has played every task with the most passion...he is competitive and confident, he is not intimidated yet at the same time has been popular...for sure those are reasons people could be jealous of him but his looks won't be a reason after so long being in the house....looks, good or bad, rarely are a big factor in any situation once you know some one...unless you use your looks to make money.

alex_front2 13-07-2015 09:52 AM

Yep, I think female /female jealousy is commonplace, expected and accepted. However male/male or female on/male is rarer and less identified let alone discussed. Cristian annoys folk as he's not a bad person and although he can be perceived as arrogant and vain he's actually shy and insecure, he uses the mirror as a comfort blanket.

Vanessa 13-07-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7996042)
Yep, I think female /female jealousy is commonplace, expected and accepted. However male/male or female on/male is rarer and less identified let alone discussed. Cristian annoys folk as he's not a bad person and although he can be perceived as arrogant and vain he's actually shy and insecure, he uses the mirror as a comfort blanket.

I expected him to be an arrogant asshole, but he's actually a really nice guy.

Liam- 13-07-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7995790)
I personally dislike him because every time he talks, he comes off as a ****. Him not talking too much throughout the series has got him this far but he's not a nice guy. I'd hate him just as much if he was fat or ugly.

He hasn't featured in 55 episodes and came off cocksure, arrogant and just irritating in the other 10 that he opened his mouth in

Basically this.