ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   I demand that Danny repays the British taxpayer. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284800)

ConnieLingus 13-07-2015 04:27 AM

I demand that Danny repays the British taxpayer.

With all of the talk about housemates having student debt, I would like to demand something on behalf of the British taxpayer if the half wit Danny has any student debt.

If he has been to any level of further education, I demand a refund from him on behalf of the British taxpayer...

...on the grounds that any clown who is on a college/uni course and can't spell "canoe", is there under false pretences.

abhorson 13-07-2015 04:32 AM

He was brought up in Govan. How on earth could he have student debt?

ConnieLingus 13-07-2015 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7995761)
He was brought up in Govan. How on earth could he have student debt?

If he had been brought up in Govan, a tool like that would have a squinty nose and cauliflower ears.

He obviously can't blame his idiocy on Govan.

abhorson 13-07-2015 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7995764)
If he had been brought up in Govan, a tool like that would have a squinty nose and cauliflower ears.

He obviously can't blame his idiocy on Govan.

He was only ten when he left. Even those in Govan don't beat up on kids. But still too late for the poor soul.

ConnieLingus 13-07-2015 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7995771)
He was only ten when he left. Even those in Govan don't beat up on kids. But still too late for the poor soul.

Nice piece of stereotyping.

Who else doesn't "even beat up on kids" in your opinion?

The mind boggles as to who you'll come up with, if you dare to try to defend yourself.

abhorson 13-07-2015 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7995774)
Nice piece of stereotyping.

Who else doesn't "even beat up on kids" in your opinion?

The mind boggles as to who you'll come up with, if you dare to try to defend yourself.

You live in that **** hole. Defend yourself.

ConnieLingus 13-07-2015 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7995776)
You live in that **** hole. Defend yourself.

Peace be with you brother/sister.

Try not to hate.

abhorson 13-07-2015 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7995781)

Try not to hate.

Enjoy the early bar.

Withano 13-07-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7995758)
With all of the talk about housemates having student debt, I would like to demand something on behalf of the British taxpayer if the half wit Danny has any student debt.

If he has been to any level of further education, I demand a refund from him on behalf of the British taxpayer...

...on the grounds that any clown who is on a college/uni course and can't spell "canoe", is there under false pretences.

Because education failed him, you demand he pays back the government? I can't have read that right? Makes no sense.

Mick 13-07-2015 06:54 AM

As usual there are still things we do not know about him and apparent contradiction's. As I recall at the start the impression he gave was not a demolition worker but rather owning a demolition business and he spoke of coming on the show as a means of getting a break from getting up to do this work every day which is what he was used to.The demolition business pays good.

Then its revealed that he participates in these reality shows to maintain/improve his family's life style.?

The telling thing for myself was when his main reason for nominating Sam was that she sought to be famous and he did not like this type of person.?

ItWasJustBanter 13-07-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7995781)

Try not to hate.

You should spread that message down your double hard local.