ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Memorable Twists (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284977)

Morgan. 15-07-2015 06:27 PM

Memorable Twists

It has been a year since the 'memorable' ARMAGEDDON WEEK. What has been your most memorable twist from this year, for good or bad?

Will. 15-07-2015 06:28 PM

I liked the time warp twist best

Pete. 15-07-2015 06:29 PM

4 in 4 out for being terrible
Sam's eviction for being terrible
Timewarp for dominating the show to death
Cashbomb for being a terrible shambles
Normal diary room nominations for being truly earth shattering

Ashley. 15-07-2015 07:21 PM

Normal nominations

Oh hang on

JTM45 15-07-2015 07:39 PM

One of the twists that i thought had the potential to be amazing (but sadly was a bit of a damp squib in practice!) and the twist i'd choose to be involved in if i was in the house and could pick one from the entire history of Big Brother (excluding the grabbing large amounts of cash/the prize fund ones) is probably the one where they asked someone to go to the diary room and then stuck them in a private jet and flew them to South Africa!!!!:dance:

Absolutely amazing twist to happen to you but with it being bloody Cameron that happened to go to the Diary Room and the way it was carried out it ended up not being anywhere near as good as it should have been!
I think they should have sent at least two people and also had two people from their house to fly over here as an exchange. Cameron by himself just seemed lost and intimidated (as most people would have by themselves in a foreign country in a house full of strangers).
So much potential with such a mediocre outcome!

My other favourite twist/task is quite a popular one, the Maxwell and others counting stuff in islation while the majority of the house had secret garden parties!!!! Brilliant task!!!!!!:laugh:

y.winter 15-07-2015 07:43 PM

4in4out.
killed,
smashed
destroyed,
slaughtered,
this series.
It all went downhill from there.

JTM45 15-07-2015 07:50 PM

Oh crap!!!!!
I missed the part where i was meant to realize you meant a twist from this series!
I really don't think i've enjoyed any of them.

I quite enjoyed it when Nikki got denied an invitation to Nick's Birthday party and had to be a server instead but she was such a bad sport about it it kind of ruined it a bit.

I thought the whole Timewarp/Cashbomb thing was a massive dissaointment and none of the things that promised to "shake the house to it's core/change things forever" delivered even slightly!!!!:bored:

Moosething 15-07-2015 07:51 PM

Who could forget the peoples puppet

Moosething 15-07-2015 07:54 PM

didn't read OP
it was still iconic tho

Jamie89 15-07-2015 09:06 PM

Most memorable was 4 in 4 out, just for the ridiculous 'timebomb machine' :joker::joker::joker:

Ant. 15-07-2015 09:12 PM

How many 'twists' were there?

The luxury, nominations, immunity, and evictions Timebomb on launch night (Did any of it matter? Everyone ended up getting Jade's immunity, Nick nominated face-to-face like twice, Jack ran out of immunity faster than he could ever run, and Simon became a housemate 17 days later)
The car
4in4out (and that godawful time machine wtf)
Simon and Sam nominating
The timebomb bunker
#timewarp
Nominations tag
Sam's eviction

I've probably missed half of them but, my point is, they were all ****