ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Jasmine is legit jealous of Joel (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285032)

VanessaFeltz. 16-07-2015 09:07 AM

Jasmine is legit jealous of Joel

JASMINE LENNARD ‏@Jasminelennard 14 Tem
The way he used to look at me before joel, excuse me #croel happened. . . 😂😂😂😍 #bbuk #BBCristian

JASMINE LENNARD ‏@Jasminelennard 13 Tem Çeviriyi görüntüle
Joel is seriously trying it right now! i can't even deal. 😂😂😂
2 retweet 20 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle2 Favorilere ekle20
Daha fazla

Ok. Is he now serenading my love??? JOEEEEEEL. Oh god. Someone make it stop. 😂😂😂😂😂 #bbuk #joel

Uh oh. Looks like i've got a little competition on my hands @CristianMJC Joel's totally crushing on him 🙈 😂 🛀💦💘 http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-6...-cristian-bath … #bbuk
2 retweet 10 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle2 Favorilere ekle10
Daha fazla

JASMINE LENNARD ‏@Jasminelennard 11 sa.11 saat önce
This kid needs to back off at this point. Seriously. What the **** Joel? #bbjoel #bbuk

JASMINE LENNARD ‏@Jasminelennard 11 sa.11 saat önce
It's just too much. Leave the ****ing guy alone. So uncomfortable to watch. Back the **** up you little freak. #joelbbuk

Vanessa 16-07-2015 09:32 AM

She's very jealous, because Joel has a crush on Cristian.

alex_front2 16-07-2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8002974)
She's very jealous, because Joel has a crush on Cristian.

Vanessa, love, you're hardly in a position to take the moral high ground on crushing on Cristian :joker:

Rob! 16-07-2015 09:39 AM

Psychotic bitch :laugh2:

rionablue 16-07-2015 10:07 AM

I love her. I loved her when she was in Celeb BB and I loved her when she visited the house However she is far far too good for dim Cristian

Josy 16-07-2015 10:10 AM

LOL. She knew him for what 2 days? of course she's tweeting about him constantly, because BB is current.. as soon as the exposure from the show dries up her interest in Cristian will dry up along with it.

Kazanne 16-07-2015 10:21 AM

Joel hasn't got a crush on Christian at all,he's clearly winding him up,as it makes Christian squirm,lol,don't see how people cant see that,as for Jasmin she must have a screw loose to be so 'into him' after two days,he's nice looking but he's really NOT all that,he's hardly irresistible,imo.

Liam- 16-07-2015 10:45 AM

The woman is bat**** crazy

Nancy. 16-07-2015 10:59 AM

Oh Christ. She's known Cristian for two whole days and she's acting like they're engaged.

B!tch obviously needs to up her meds. Meanwhile, someone needs to hide the bunnies.

Pete. 16-07-2015 11:00 AM

She's so messy

y.winter 16-07-2015 01:38 PM

she needs to eat more and chat less.
and get a job. seriously, what is her profession? if there's such thing...

Withano 16-07-2015 02:00 PM

She was always a dickhead tbf.

Jay. 16-07-2015 02:08 PM

my god :joker::joker:

JTM45 16-07-2015 02:54 PM

She's just a horrible excuse for a woman!!!
Cristian seems to think she's an absolute off the scale stunner too which i just don't get at all. Her face looks quite pretty sometimes but with the ton of make-up she wears and the almost constant sunglasses i've got a feeling that if you took away the glasses and scraped off the slap she'd probably be unrecognizable and nowhere near a 'natural beauty' type!!!!:nono:

I find the shape (or lack thereof) of her body quite repulsive though!:yuk: I don't mind slim women at all but to me her body is way beyond 'slim' and makes her look ill. She looks severely malnourished!!!! When he's having a roll about on the bed with her it must feel like hugging a sack of bricks or something!

I seem to maybe remember her saying something during her previous CBB about having had Bulimia. She certainly looks like she may still be battling it to me though!
I really think she thinks she's got a fantastic body judging by what she wears and the way she flaunts her skeletal frame about the house/garden and also the way she's constantly dragging other women!

Maybe she should spend some time getting some help instead of trolling other females on Twitter (and all of the other Social Media catfight hangouts she seems to constantly frequent!).:bored:

Didn't she previously say she had a child (a daughter ?) or am i getting her mixed up with another psychotic mess ?

joeysteele 16-07-2015 03:53 PM

Are those really her tweets?.

What a ridiculous,pathetic and desperate woman she is coming across as,how odd.

alex_front2 16-07-2015 04:05 PM

JTM45, she lures guys with her whole 'im usually a lesbian' shtick, works like a dream. Jasmine probably hasn't been near a vagina in her life, but it clearly reels men in . We often hear about the guys she's linked to but never the women, funny that

DrunkerThanMoses 16-07-2015 04:08 PM

Here for Joel to scalp the bitch at the wrap party

vafunghoul 16-07-2015 04:14 PM

Jasmine is a hot mess. She's so skinny she can use a cheerio as a life saver. Joel probably never gave her the attention she wanted. If she had a twin they'd be chop sticks.