ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Joel Vote Tory Boy to win and support your loving Government! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285037)

Absorption 16-07-2015 09:43 AM

Vote Tory Boy to win and support your loving Government!

It's only in keeping with our current political climate that we make Joel the winner.

After all, it would be giving money to someone who doesn't need it and whose future endeavours will serve only to increase the gap between 'those who have and those who have not'.

I would go so far as to suggest that not voting for Joel to win would be an act of treason.

Do it for your c u n t r y, I mean, country, which we can be proud of (as it splinters further down the seams).

karezza 16-07-2015 09:45 AM

Leftwing parties ruin countries.

:smug:

Kazanne 16-07-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorption (Post 8002992)
It's only in keeping with our current political climate that we make Joel the winner.

After all, it would be giving money to someone who doesn't need it and whose future endeavours will serve only to increase the gap between 'those who have and those who have not'.

I would go so far as to suggest that not voting for Joel to win would be an act of treason.

Do it for your c u n t r y, I mean, country, which we can be proud of (as it splinters further down the seams).

Sounds good to me.:cheer2:

Jamie89 16-07-2015 11:09 AM

Eargh, this isn't about politics, it's big brother. Voting for the character you like the best, I really don't see why political leanings should come into it. It's also not a vote for who needs the money the most. Again it's which character do you like the most. It isn't a charity. Can I be a lefty and still like Joel? Of course I can. I'm not going to have my opinion of someone's personality dictated by politics. Anyway, I have a feeling he'll drop the Tory's when he comes out :laugh:

sungrass 16-07-2015 11:41 AM

Joel has a cook and a swimming pool in his place in France. Just saying.

MB. 16-07-2015 11:43 AM

Sorry, I forgot I had to agree with a housemate's political views to be able to like that housemate. Silly me.

reece(: 16-07-2015 11:44 AM

Ew no

Jay. 16-07-2015 11:45 AM

It's really just a reality tv show

Kazanne 16-07-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 8003172)

So what? it doesn't take away his personality or character,he seems nice enough to me.

joeysteele 16-07-2015 11:49 AM

No way at all will I be voting for Joel because he is a Conservative and for sure 100% no way will I be voting for him as to any connection with this current awful government.

I will however be 100% supporting Joel as a person and a housemate who I consider to be the best in there and who I have liked since the start of the series.

Equally so, no way would his political leaning,left or right be a factor in how I come to vote for him anyway,or for that matter any housemate.

Ashley. 16-07-2015 11:51 AM

People hate Harriet for supporting UKIP, people hate Joel for supporting Conservatives...

Since when did people decide who they liked and disliked based on the housemates' personal beliefs?

What next? Belittling Nick for preferring Fried Eggs as opposed to Scrambled?

Jamie89 16-07-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshRley (Post 8003203)
People hate Harriet for supporting UKIP, people hate Joel for supporting Conservatives...

Since when did people decide who they liked and disliked based on the housemates' personal beliefs?

Are you comparing David Cameron to a scrambled egg? If so, I agree wholeheartedly :joker:

Pete. 16-07-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamBB (Post 8003113)
Eargh, this isn't about politics, it's big brother. Voting for the character you like the best, I really don't see why political leanings should come into it.

This

rocket 16-07-2015 12:01 PM

No way..!!
Can't stand the guy..

rionablue 16-07-2015 12:02 PM

I like Joel. Since jade left Joel has been my winner and still is. He is down to earth, mature beyond his years, witty and funny. He definitely grew on me as I disliked him in the early weeks specially the comments he made about Jade. Of the 6 left in there Danny and Cristian would be the most awful winners, Nick really hasn't done enough without being latched to Harry or Jade Jack already has plenty money now and has been miserable looking a lot of the time. So its all down to Chloe and Joel. Either could win but looking at the series o A WHOLE Joel is the winner

Ashley. 16-07-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamBB (Post 8003208)
Are you comparing David Cameron to a scrambled egg? If so, I agree wholeheartedly :joker:

When did I compare David Cameron to a scrambled egg? I was comparing the situation, not the person

Jamie89 16-07-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshRley (Post 8003232)
When did I compare David Cameron to a scrambled egg? I was comparing the situation, not the person

Lol, I was just joking, I wasn't trolling you. You compared the situation of housemates being judged on their politics with someones preference for eggs. I thought I was being funny :sad:

just thinkin 16-07-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 8003172)

a maid.......

y.winter 16-07-2015 01:14 PM

George Osborne for shopping budget task please. :pipe2:

Ashley. 16-07-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamBB (Post 8003253)
Lol, I was just joking, I wasn't trolling you. You compared the situation of housemates being judged on their politics with someones preference for eggs. I thought I was being funny :sad:

:joker:

MB. 16-07-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 8003339)
George Osborne for shopping budget task please. :pipe2:

As long as Eric Pickles has nothing to do with the food buying.

Today 16-07-2015 01:49 PM

Joel has made politics part of his bb currency why shouldn't those judging him do so also? In any event if they are voting they are paying to do so and are entitled to do so on any basis they wish to.
All this "It's bb that's not how it should be" garbage is just that garbage.

waterhog 16-07-2015 02:10 PM

i think we should judge joel on what we have seen - hold on he has said allot of political issues. is he a worthy winner - i would say so - he is in my top 3 i am not fussed.

Beetlejuice 16-07-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshRley (Post 8003203)

Just as the majority of people who go into the media or entertainment industry are leftist, that is also true of social media sites. These people then convince themselves that Labour can win an election before the Tories then do.

joeysteele 16-07-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 8003464)
Just as the majority of people who go into the media or entertainment industry are leftist, that is also true of social media sites. These people then convince themselves that Labour can win an election before the Tories then do.

Well not wanting this thread to go down the political route but the Conservative party has taken 23 years to get to win an election outright,having had to share power after one election and badly losing the previous 3 before that one too.