ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Did you enjoy BB 2015? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285080)

Nancy. 16-07-2015 04:56 PM

Did you enjoy BB 2015?

So now that we're at the end of this years BB, i'm interested to know what you thought.

Did you enjoy it or did you think it was a pile of old cack?

Personally, I thought it had flickers of brilliance - ie: Marc and Helen v's the housemates.

Marc, As a housemate he was superb. He was provocative, argumentative, intelligent and was just what the show needed to breathe some fresh air into it. His hilarious comebacks had me crying with laughter on many occasion. He kept the others on their toes and constantly had them running around like headless chickens. Who wants to watch a houseful of people who lounge around all day and do nothing?

Helen, Also had them on tenderhooks. She went in to shake the house up and that's exactly what she did. She told a few home truths and didn't give a flying fig about what they thought of her. A wonderful housemate, although, I did cringe at the murder/rapist comment.

Jack, Chloe, Danny and Christian, Thank God, the legends arrived to protect the viewers from the yawn inducing topics of conversation from the boring clique. I don't have anything else to say about this comatose lot except the question - Can you imagine how awful the show would have been if we were made to endure this lot for weeks on end? zzzzz.

Nick & Harry, The faux romance between Nosepick Nick and Spaniel Eared Harry almost put some of us on a life support machine. Let's hope Jade's got through to him and Nick's grown a set of balls and tells the savage bint where to go. I'd have swung her around by that manky old bun by now. Who on earth would put up with that nagging fishwife on a regular basis? You may as well go jump off a cliff now.

Joel, is a very intelligent and yet strangely funny housemate. I didn't like him at first but I applaud him for his his sharp wit and dry sense of humour. I like him. I'm not sure about him being the winner though.

Kieron, A good housemate but it's shame he went so early on. I would have LOVED to have seen his reaction to Marc pushing his buttons.

Jade, I spent most of her time in the house despising her but after she returned recently, I found that my hate for her had somewhat thawed. I still don’t like some of the things she said but at least she made a contribution. and I have to say she looked beautiful in that red dress in last nights ep.

Sarah, Who? Oh yes, the head tossing limpet who's sticking to Danny like glue to get some magazine deals.
(Despite her knowing about his tweets and aggressive behaviour). Where's your morals, hon?

Harriet, Would have loved to seen her interact with Harry. She wouldn’t have took any sh!t from her, that’s for sure.

Aisleyne, Never liked her the first time around. I found her obsessive rants about Helen on BOTS rather amusing considering she did nothing after she entered the house. All she said was "Basic bitch" and throw around a few dirty looks in Helen's direction and that was it. Hilarious how she teamed up with Nikki to bring down the nasty old dragon but failed spectacularly. I liked Nikki in 2006/7? but she seems to have turned into a whingey old self centred crab. Not here for that, but I rather enjoyed watching Helen get the better of them causing the pair to run off to the diary room and confort one another while claiming the dragon had been slayed. :joker: Not a chance in hell, loveys.

Sam
, I enjoyed watching her to a certain extent because whenever she cracked a joke she always fell flat on her face. lol. No seriously...I did like Sam. She seemed like such a lovely person. I just wish she would ditch the cringeworthy #loving life (Or is it #love & life?)

Doo-lally Eileen, What a great sense of humour. She was my favourite.

Simon, P!ssoff you self-centred silly old trout and stop saying "Showbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzz".

Adjoa, All I remember her saying is “Pussy” and nothing else.

Aaron, Good looking twink but came across as a bit of a slag. He's also about as thick as two short sh!ts. Liked him at first but quickly became bored with the dry humping and twirking. Oh and his clothes were revolting. Get a new wardrobe, lovey.

The Twins, I can only recall Egg-gate and Amy turning into a red-currant regularly (due to anger). Not much else to note of these two non entities really.

All in all, Big Brother 2015 wasn't that bad but had Marc not been involved, I would have switched off weeks ago. Definitely had some good moments but one of my least favorite series ever unfortunately.

Views?

Jay. 16-07-2015 05:00 PM

It wasn't that bad, but when it was bad, it was ****e. overall, the housemates have been 100% up on last years.

Pete. 16-07-2015 05:00 PM

Diabolically ****. Car crash TV from the producers

Pete. 16-07-2015 05:04 PM

I remember Adjoa because she was the most down to earth one and was spectacularly robbed

JamesBond 16-07-2015 05:08 PM

After Marc left its been quite frankly ****!

People kept watching because it was so near the end and die hard BB fans couldn't help themselves.

LeatherTrumpet 16-07-2015 05:09 PM

What kind of ruined it was everyone going on all the time about it being bad and playing arm-chair producers

:idc:

Pete. 16-07-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8003945)
What kind of ruined it was everyone going on all the time about it being bad and playing arm-chair producers

:idc:

No I'm pretty sure the producers destroyed it

y.winter 16-07-2015 05:10 PM

Could have been great without 4in4out and marc, but them producers couldn't resist the temptation.
The messiest series by far.

VanessaFeltz. 16-07-2015 05:10 PM

It was ok. 8 61.54%

WTF

Lostie! 16-07-2015 05:10 PM

I loved the first couple of weeks, but it's just been a rapid decline ever since.

bananarama 16-07-2015 05:13 PM

Truth is I could have answered yes to all four options. At times I loved it at times I hated it a complete car crash

Bottom line is complainers including myself have watched it so its a bit of a contradiction if people watch it then say its rubbish. Why would they watch rubbish if it was not entertaining a good portion of the time!

My objection is the over mutilation of the original format. But as yet I am stilling watching BB regardless of channel 5's manipulations to get ratings...

EspeonBB 16-07-2015 05:16 PM

It has been awful. So much so I've stopped watching when Aisleyne left and I've never done that with any BBUK I've watched live. It's a shame because this series had potential but the producers ruined it with the stupid twists like 4 In 4 Out

Daniel. 16-07-2015 05:36 PM

The worst series ever fi 12 didn't exist, as it stands it's the second worst series ever

Only Aisleyne and Nikki slayed me

Macie Lightfoot 16-07-2015 05:49 PM

even with my 12 watch is I'd put it above 16 :3

BigBrotherfan4ever 16-07-2015 06:06 PM

It has been ok I've enjoyed much more than BB15, but having said that I feel the wrong people have been evicted at wrong time, & without shadow of a doubt a few that are in final shouldn't be there ....IMHO I also feel Marc deserved a place in the final as well, he was evicted far to soon, he is the only HM I'll remember from this year.

bananarama 16-07-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonBB (Post 8003970)
It has been awful. So much so I've stopped watching when Aisleyne left and I've never done that with any BBUK I've watched live. It's a shame because this series had potential but the producers ruined it with the stupid twists like 4 In 4 Out

4 in 4 out which in fact meant losing 5 original housemates with the twins was my worst moment too. However I did still continue to watch.

I vow to stop watching this series after tonight though.. :joker:

andybigbro 16-07-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 8003951)
I loved the first couple of weeks, but it's just been a rapid decline ever since.

:clap1: this exactly

Nancy. 17-07-2015 12:13 AM

I enjoyed the first 2-3 weeks but it quickly went downhill after the 4in4out episode.

and If normal nominations had occurred instead of face to face we might have seen a very different result tonight. Oh well. Another dull as dishwater hm to add to the BB graveyard of non entities. Roll on next series.

joeysteele 17-07-2015 12:14 AM

I hate to say this but it was the worst BB series I have watched.

the_answers 17-07-2015 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 8003897)
Did you enjoy it or did you think it was a pile of old cack?

Personally, I thought it had flickers of brilliance - ie: Marc and Helen v's the housemates.

Enjoyed it but fact they sent in Marc and Helen showed where the problem lied.

Cast of HMs were collectively dull and most (except Sarah, Jade and Harry) were boringly gameplaying just to keep in.

Interestingly Chloe said in her profile
"if I am out for being boring then I don't mind"
i.e. there were no fancy plans or cunning tricks just to try and get as far as possible.

Maybe taking the £5K actually helped Chloe and people saw it as a genuine act.
Rather than trying to influence the public by taking the moral highground (again ! Did people become sick of it all ? I did !)

Anyway, rightly or wrongly guess producers went for the controversy Marc, Helen option to try to pull Danny, Nick, Cristian etc out of their shells.

Worked to some extent but you can never make champagne out of flour.

People will point the finger at Marc but respect to him for not taking it too seriously.

johne 17-07-2015 06:27 AM

What I didn't love

The series turned out OK in the end. The only thing that almost spoiled it for me was the opinionated know-it-all detractors online constantly attacking the show, the contestants, and the presenters.

If you hate the show so much, stop watching it and go away. You all remind me of my grandad who was always banging on about how terrible life is today compared to when he was a kid (i.e. when we had a global depression and a world war).

Jake. 17-07-2015 06:27 AM

Worst I've seen.