ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB 1 - 5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=549)
-   -   Feeling depressed by this years Big Brother? Well here's something to cheer you up (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28517)

Bigmouth81 14-01-2007 01:42 AM

Feeling depressed by this years Big Brother? Well here\'s something to cheer you up

EPISODE ONE: JO, AKA 'SNARLY TWO-FACED BITCH'

In real life, Jo is in major financial trouble, and her company, Milecraft Ventures, owes £34,000.

It has been the subject of two County Court judgments in two years.

Horrific topless paparazzi pictures of her were printed in The Sun a while ago too, and she looked awful in them.

S Club 7 all got ripped off by their record company. They had very little personal wealth to show for all their efforts.

She was used by the industry that bled her dry whilst the going was good and then threw away the dry husk.

After the band was finally finished , the record companies and producers decided to go with and market the best looking girl in the band to further increase the life of the cash cow they created, and Jo was somewhat left out in the cold.

On top of this she has suffered from cronic illnesses, especially with her back.

That made me feel much better!

James 14-01-2007 01:55 AM

To be honest, even though I don't like one bit the way some of the housemates are acting at the moment in Big Brother I don't wish them hardships like those in the real world.

Siouxsie 14-01-2007 01:57 AM

omg no the wonder she needs fame to pay off her debts

Rory 14-01-2007 06:14 AM

Aww...she seemed nice in her VT, in the house (not so much)

lilmissnaughty 14-01-2007 09:16 AM

Sorry but, it you take joy from other people suffering [if its even true] because you don't like them in Big Brother, you should serious get out more.

Cody™ 14-01-2007 09:21 AM

dont like jo at all, but thats quite sad. wouldnt want anyone to go thru stuff like that.

Bells 14-01-2007 09:25 AM

I don't like Jo much at the moment, but of course I wouldn't wish misfortune like that upon anyone either, and I do hope things get sorted. However, I still don't like her personality in CBB so much, my opinion's changed quite a bit from the start on her.

lilmissnaughty 14-01-2007 09:28 AM

Thats fair enough, obviously everyone's not gonna like the same HM's, but people like 'Bigmouth81' annoy me because Jo hasn't done any that bad for people to wish that on her.

The_Hitman 14-01-2007 10:24 AM

One thing is a fact, and that is that Jo is a miserable bitch. However, I think Jo bitches on her own terms, and if things get really out of hand she's got just enough character to pull back from the situation and say, OK this is going too far, im not playing any more.

Obviously Jos miserable because she has problems in real life, not that I care, everybody has problems, but the fact that Jo has a tiny sense of integrity, more so than Goody and her pets, means to me that Jo isnt quite as bad as the others.

Hopefully she can at least make a bit of cash to get in the black.

MarkWaldorf 14-01-2007 10:26 AM

Most of that is true, but the money debts I'm not sure of.
You shouldn't wish people misfortune just cause you dont 'like' them. :rolleyes:

Sophii3x 14-01-2007 10:27 AM

What's her buisness?
Is it the dog breeding one?

bonnie43uk 14-01-2007 11:56 AM

i would'nt wish her any ill will outside the house. To be fair i dont think she's been too bad inside the house. ( apart from getting to pally with Daniella, and making some bitchy comments.. but she said in last nights highlights show she thought Daniella went too far).