ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Mark Byron BB15 - Helen cost Marc £150k (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285647)

alex_front2 26-07-2015 02:46 PM

Mark Byron BB15 - Helen cost Marc £150k

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/4...-hits-out-Wood

Quote:

Mark Byron, of BB15 fame, believes that the scientist was on track to win this year's season.

However, he also claims Helen Wood – his ex-housemate from last year, who re-entered this year as a Legend in the TimeWarp twist – is the reason Marc didn't scoop the show's prize money.

We caught up with the reality star at the R U Coming Out party, where he exclusively told Daily Star Online: "Marc should have won, he was the only housemate to bring it, to deliver, he was a legend."
However, The Byron believes Marc let himself down upon Woody's arrival: "The minute she came in he became her lap dog."

Bit harsh. Being pals with someone isn't necessarily synonymous with being up someone's behind.

And the former Shipwrecked contestant's rant didn't stop there, as Mark added: "Lap dogs do not win in Big Brother, ever."

Byron even went as far as to say that Hels Bels cost Marc the winner's dosh: "I believe her friendship with Marc in the house cost him 150 grand.
Blimey, Mark's gone to the press more about this year's BB than last year's :joker:

MB. 26-07-2015 02:47 PM

"Hels Bels"

Such high quality journalism

alex_front2 26-07-2015 02:48 PM

Hels bels, DS pay her to front their column, so....

Daily STAR are more accurate on BB 15 make than Daily Mirror who referred to him as BB15 winner, and an Irish hunk, villain and a fellow hm to Nikki.

VanessaFeltz. 26-07-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

"Lap dogs do not win in Big Brother, ever."
Just like you

Pete. 26-07-2015 02:51 PM

Biased trash to Helen and Marc of all people

Withano 26-07-2015 03:55 PM

He topped the least favourite hm polls before she entered.. I dont think he ever stood a chance, the longer he stayed in, the more people grew to hate him.

vafunghoul 26-07-2015 04:45 PM

BBUK 2015 was my first UK season and I'm now watching last year's show.
Just 8 episodes in and I cannot stand Mark Byron. Annoying vapid little princess that he is.

y.winter 26-07-2015 05:19 PM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/8dfb09a69...ysqqo4_250.gif

Jack_ 26-07-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafunghoul (Post 8027401)
Just 8 episodes in and I cannot stand Mark Byron. Annoying vapid little princess that he is.

:umm2:

Ashley. 26-07-2015 06:06 PM

Lmao he would've been evicted anyway

vafunghoul 26-07-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8027540)
:umm2:

Not meant as a derogatory term. Mark acts entitled. I'm up to the episode where they took away their makeup and his overreaction over his eyebrows and how he would look was just ridiculous.
Funny, I actually liked him in 1st episode after intro's but that ended quick. When things went well for him he was so much fun. When he wasn't part of anything exclusive he was a mess.

Jack_ 26-07-2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafunghoul (Post 8027750)
Not meant as a derogatory term. Mark acts entitled. I'm up to the episode where they took away their makeup and his overreaction over his eyebrows and how he would look was just ridiculous.
Funny, I actually liked him in 1st episode after intro's but that ended quick. When things went well for him he was so much fun. When he wasn't part of anything exclusive he was a mess.

Ah okay, fair enough.

Mark was great for me, a light relief from all the nastiness :love: he's also quite righteous when he goes off on one a few times during the series, and Mark angry is rather hilarious <3

reece(: 26-07-2015 07:44 PM

Helen made him even worse and effectively totally ruined his chances.

bitontheslide 26-07-2015 07:46 PM

everyone is in control of their own actions and behaviour. The only person that ruined Marcs chances of winning was Marc

Pete. 26-07-2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 8027797)
Helen made him even worse and effectively totally ruined his chances.

As Oracle Aisleyne predicted

alex_front2 26-07-2015 07:49 PM

I agree with bb15 Mark. BB16 Marc was hugely popular with a large cult fan base. He keeps telling himself he had no chance of winning as 'only grannies vote and they like nice sweet types'. Hello, Helen won last year.

ThriceShy 26-07-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8027320)
He topped the least favourite hm polls before she entered.. I dont think he ever stood a chance, the longer he stayed in, the more people grew to hate him.

Didn't Helen top least favourite polls last year?

It means nothing. You often find that a controversial housemate will top the least favourite AND most favourite polls at the same time.

I think mark had a really good chance of winning without the Helen/Brian fiasco.

jyunga 27-07-2015 05:06 AM

Quote:

ewww watch season 7

alex_front2 27-07-2015 09:50 AM

Vafunghoul, best season was bb5 every single hms was interesting or had a part to play. Take Kitten, she was ejected from the house after about 4 days and yet she did more than the likes of Cristian, Chloe or bb14 winner Sam.

Withano 27-07-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8027852)
Didn't Helen top least favourite polls last year?

It means nothing. You often find that a controversial housemate will top the least favourite AND most favourite polls at the same time.

I think mark had a really good chance of winning without the Helen/Brian fiasco.

Helen was guaranteed immunity until a vote to win.. Marc was not.. So youre right, your argument means nothing.. But youre wrong too because the least favourite poll is the only one that matters until the final (excluding weeks with immunities). Marc wouldnt have stood a chance because he topped the least favourite poll and he had at least one week without immunity.

sarakss 21-08-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

I couldn't stand that wannabe. From what I've read, he was so desperate to be on BB, he spent several years following BB vets until he made it on the show. Also, his entire persona is fake! Those ridiculous eyebrows to make him look different, the Nikki Grahame-inspired tantrums, The Glynn Wise-inspired singing while cooking for the first time, the Brian Belo-inspired stupid act...this guy was a creation of so many former BB HGs I could not stand that they let him back on this season.