ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Carol Kirkwood confirmed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286544)

erinp5 18-08-2015 11:47 AM

Carol Kirkwood confirmed

Carol is one of the BBC's most experienced and best-loved weather presenters and appears regularly across all of BBC Weather's output on both radio and television, most famously for BBC Breakfast.

As well as her Breakfast duties, Carol has fronted The Weather Show for the BBC News channel and also appears regularly as a reporter on The One Show. Carol also reports the weather on Chris Evans’s Radio 2 Breakfast show on weekdays.

Carol says she’s loves the “glitz and glamour” of Strictly and isn’t fazed by the ballroom beauty regimen ahead, saying: “I regularly have spray tans and I LOVE sparkle so cannot wait for the sequins! Bring them on!!!”

Though she claims to have had “no formal dance training”, Carol has taken to the stage for Children in Need as part of the Newsreader’s ‘Rocky Horror Show’ and to The Weather Girls ‘It’s Raining Men’.

Carol is looking forward to learning some more dance moves and is aiming to make the Strictly final – though she says she’s “a realist” about this forecast.

As one of eight children, Carol should be used to a bit of competition. Born Carol MacKellaig in Morar, Inverness-shire on May 29, 1962, Carol admits to being a shy child in a house where “it was all about who shouted the loudest.”

Carol attended Lochaber High School in Fort William before going on to Napier University in Edinburgh, where she gained a BA in Commerce. Joining the BBC soon after.

Let us know what you think of our latest addition to the Strictly line-up and stay tuned to @bbcstrictly, facebook.com/bbcstrictly and here on our official News Blog for all the latest announcements.

erinp5 18-08-2015 11:47 AM

Never heard of her.

MB. 18-08-2015 11:49 AM

Have you heard of anyone though

Ashley. 18-08-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8068548)

deep af

LeatherTrumpet 18-08-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8068544)
Never heard of her.

She has been the BBC Breakfast news Weather presenter for many years

She is recently single, a bit of a milf and a perfect choice

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/attachments/152621/

erinp5 18-08-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8068548)

Jeremy Vine so far...

Amy Jade 18-08-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8068629)
Jeremy Vine so far...

You've never heard of Ainsley? :omgno:

erinp5 18-08-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8068636)
You've never heard of Ainsley? :omgno:

I forgot about him , yes I know him .
It's usually contestants from soaps I don't know( don't watch soaps) but it seems weather people are now added to my list :blush: .

Pete. 18-08-2015 01:42 PM

A weak lineup so far, lacking a major celeb. These are just TV personalities so far

Suze 18-08-2015 01:59 PM

It's Celeb BB, so it just needs Celebs, even Z list Celebs like those blasted Towies that seem to get everywhere like a blight :mad: No way will an A list Celeb go into or even need to go into a CBB, however even minor Celebs can make for good viewing in the house.

Ashley. 19-08-2015 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 8068716)
It's Celeb BB, so it just needs Celebs, even Z list Celebs like those blasted Towies that seem to get everywhere like a blight :mad: No way will an A list Celeb go into or even need to go into a CBB, however even minor Celebs can make for good viewing in the house.

I thought it was Strictly Come Dancing

Suze 19-08-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshRley (Post 8069760)
I thought it was Strictly Come Dancing

You are absolutely right, getting my threads muddled :laugh: Mind you I suppose it stands for most Celebrity Programmes these days, in that A listers aren't needed to enjoy these programmes.

arista 21-08-2015 11:12 AM

Can her legs take it?

Also You has trouble breathing
even when doing the Weather