ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Big Brother not in chronological order... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287287)

lostalex 30-08-2015 03:06 AM

Big Brother not in chronological order...

What do you think about the fact that Big Brother is not completely in chronological order any more?

Tonight, they showed the conversation Scoop had about the N-word, and then immediately switched to showing him in the diary room where big brother said "we wanted to talk to you about a conversation you had YESTERDAY" and showed him getting a caution to not use the word.

How do you feel about BB using footage from today, but putting it in yesterdays highlights? it totally ruins one of the principles of BBUK which has always been that everything is shown in chronological order, not editing things from different days all into one day.

Pete. 30-08-2015 07:12 AM

It's been going on ever since Daley's removal so I'm kinda used to it

Gusto Brunt 30-08-2015 07:48 AM

They cut the camera angles too, that show a housemate is bored or embarrassed, when it's from a totally different part of the scene.

Jamie89 30-08-2015 08:31 AM

I don't like it, it's just dumbing down because they don't think the audience will be able to follow what's happening otherwise.

Jay. 30-08-2015 09:25 AM

i think they showed the warning to stop complaints, as if they'd even get any for that though lbr

Withano 30-08-2015 09:33 AM

They always do that with warnings and stuff. I think it's a good idea.

Rob! 30-08-2015 02:31 PM

They've been doing that with warnings and removals for years now - when Ken got removed they showed a conversation from the next day to justify it. It's not a bad idea really, it's just to cover their own backs.

Josy 30-08-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8101058)
They always do that with warnings and stuff. I think it's a good idea.

This.

lostalex 30-08-2015 02:50 PM

maybe i;m a purist, but one of the things i've always treasured about BBUK is that they stuck to being in chronological order. i know they have always edited a lot, but at least they kept everything in order. unlike other BB's US/Aus/Can who just edit it any way they please using things from weeks before if it suits the story...Im a bit disappointed to be honest.

JoshBB 30-08-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8101556)
maybe i;m a purist, but one of the things i've always treasured about BBUK is that they stuck to being in chronological order. i know they have always edited a lot, but at least they kept everything in order.

yea I like it in order too, makes more sense.

waterhog 30-08-2015 03:30 PM

I think with this political correct world we now live in - it has to be done.

quite sad but we created this world. so we should not moan.

tony blair has little to do with this.