ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Sick of them pandering to Gail (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288017)

Amy Jade 08-09-2015 01:13 PM

Sick of them pandering to Gail

Why is it when somebody speaks back to Gail people run to defend her? I'm sick of her piping up and people speaking back and she cries and other housemates talk about compassion and how sensitive Gail is.

She's not the only housemate in there with feelings and sensitivity.

waterhog 08-09-2015 01:15 PM

we must appreciate she has bipolar but like you it gets tiring of people jumping to her defence all the time.

I don't no who gave her the advice to go in - because she is obviously not in the right frame of mind.

Amy Jade 08-09-2015 01:20 PM

I appreciate she has bipolar but she's seen the show she knows how it works, she's a fully grown woman but she keeps making little digs and then when people stand up to her she has the whole house babysitting her.

It's gotten boring very quickly, she's not that fragile.

waterhog 08-09-2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8127325)
I appreciate she has bipolar but she's seen the show she knows how it works, she's a fully grown woman but she keeps making little digs and then when people stand up to her she has the whole house babysitting her.

It's gotten boring very quickly, she's not that fragile.

I to find that hard - someone who has a illness is not compassionate to others - I do agree - gail gets tiring.

rubymoo 08-09-2015 01:23 PM

I was a big fan of Gail (and i do still like her) but the BB house is no place for her, i'm really hoping she gets evicted next as it's apparent she's not coping, i feel really sad for her that she feels like everybody has to like her, and she feels because she was nommed that nobody likes her, and wondering what has she done wrong, this is complete victim mentality, and it's almost coming across that some of the others are babysitting/protecting her, i want to see her grow some balls and have a go back, i don't want to see her crying all the time or watery eyes, especially over some things that are so trivial, so please people don't vote to save Gail.....let her go.....

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 01:27 PM

THIS is why Gail will win, after this week she will not get nominated in case of upsetting the"fragile" fake cow

Amy Jade 08-09-2015 01:29 PM

I agree Ruby, I liked her too but I think she does like the attention a little.

I found her discussion with Bobby enlightening, she took umbridge with Bobby being sympathetic towards Farrah telling Natasha 'I've been through stuff too!'

I mean I do feel sorry for her having stress issues but she or another housemate always mention it.

Amy Jade 08-09-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8127333)
THIS is why Gail will win, after this week she will not get nominated in case of upsetting the"fragile" fake cow

I don't think the American's will care about her feelings.

I hope not anyway, if she's being as miserable and sly as she has been this week I hope she's up again if not out this week

rubymoo 08-09-2015 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8127337)
I agree Ruby, I liked her too but I think she does like the attention a little.

I found her discussion with Bobby enlightening, she took umbridge with Bobby being sympathetic towards Farrah telling Natasha 'I've been through stuff too!'

I mean I do feel sorry for her having stress issues but she or another housemate always mention it.

I think all the HM's can honestly say they've been through things and have had tough times, it's knowing how to deal with life that matters, and she seems to cry all the time, have we actually seen her have a good time???

It was like when she took offence over James saying he was jealous that she got to kiss Jenna, and then went into saying how ugly she felt, my thoughts were that if she feels that way she shouldn't be on tv, as that is where the biggest scrutiny takes place, she needs confidence courses, and counselling as it's obvious she is still struggling with her alopecia.

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8127345)
I don't think the American's will care about her feelings.

I hope not anyway, if she's being as miserable and sly as she has been this week I hope she's up again if not out this week

I doubt she will be out this week ,I think Chris is gone ,fingers crossed the Americans will nominate her ,they thought of her winning this is too much

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8127358)
I think all the HM's can honestly say they've been through things and have had tough times, it's knowing how to deal with life that matters, and she seems to cry all the time, have we actually seen her have a good time???

It was like when she took offence over James saying he was jealous that she got to kiss Jenna, and then went into saying how ugly she felt, my thoughts were that if she feels that way she shouldn't be on tv, as that is where the biggest scrutiny takes place, she needs confidence courses, and counselling as it's obvious she is still struggling with her alopecia.

I dont fall for that,IF her hairless upset her she would wear a wig to cover it up, she USES her hairless

LeatherTrumpet 08-09-2015 01:41 PM

stick a syrup on her and leave her to greet in a corner

:idc:

erinp5 08-09-2015 01:51 PM

I feel Gail is one big pity party , she needs to go.

kirklancaster 08-09-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8127310)
Why is it when somebody speaks back to Gail people run to defend her? I'm sick of her piping up and people speaking back and she cries and other housemates talk about compassion and how sensitive Gail is.

She's not the only housemate in there with feelings and sensitivity.

I agree Amy Jade, but I do not believe that she IS as shy and sensitive as she makes out. She seems like a game-playing devious one to me.

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8127403)
I agree Amy Jade, but I do not believe that she IS as shy and sensitive as she makes out. She seems like a game-playing devious one to me.

:clap1: I said when she went in "She's my winner,it will do so much for her self esteem if she won " Little did I know just how confident and abrupt she is,anyone to walk around with no hair as she's done for years must be oozing confidence,she wears no wig as a choice, they are some amazing wigs out there which you would never tell were not your normal hair, so its her choice to draw attention to herself, and that is VERY confident

sungrass 08-09-2015 02:28 PM

Transactional Analysis (or TA as it is often called) is a model of people and relationships that was developed during the 1960s by Dr. Eric Berne

she is playing the child, its natural n not her fault as everyone else is much stronger.

sungrass 08-09-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8127417)
:clap1: I said when she went in "She's my winner,it will do so much for her self esteem if she won " Little did I know just how confident and abrupt she is,anyone to walk around with no hair as she's done for years must be oozing confidence,she wears no wig as a choice, they are some amazing wigs out there which you would never tell were not your normal hair, so its her choice to draw attention to herself, and that is VERY confident

hmm interesting my friend has alopeicia (sp?) her hair comes out in patches - not the whole thing - and it normally grows back but in the mean time she is advised against wearing wigs as they are bad for the hair regrowth...so she just wears a hat instead

Can not believe how pretty Gail was before she lost her hair.

Right now I neither like nor dislike any of them.

Cherie 08-09-2015 02:55 PM

Hair issues aside, why does Gail wear shorts that were last seen in a boxing ring and a grey shapeless hoodie that has seen better days? the style in the house is abysmal this year with Gails shorts coming top of the awful outfits poll

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8127478)
Hair issues aside, why does Gail wear shorts that were last seen in a boxing ring and a grey shapeless hoodie that has seen better days? the style in the house is abysmal this year with Gails shorts coming top of the awful outfits poll

Right scruffy cow !!!

arista 08-09-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 8127318)
we must appreciate she has bipolar but like you it gets tiring of people jumping to her defence all the time.

I don't no who gave her the advice to go in - because she is obviously not in the right frame of mind.

But she Must Tell them that

Gusto Brunt 08-09-2015 03:08 PM

Just someone please have an argument with Gail.

Then she'd walk. :D

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 8127437)
hmm interesting my friend has alopeicia (sp?) her hair comes out in patches - not the whole thing - and it normally grows back but in the mean time she is advised against wearing wigs as they are bad for the hair regrowth...so she just wears a hat instead

Can not believe how pretty Gail was before she lost her hair.

Right now I neither like nor dislike any of them.

http://www.alopeciaonline.org.uk/for....asp?TID=17808

ALL alopcia site have advice on buying wigs,not one tell suffers not to wear one

Gstar 08-09-2015 03:12 PM

She does my head in and I hope she goes. So glad she's nominated

armand.kay 08-09-2015 03:13 PM

does she do your head in germyle?

Raph 08-09-2015 03:17 PM

Good post Amy, my least favorite housemate in there. Such a self-pitier, its very annoying.