ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Gail not wearing a bra... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288255)

lostalex 12-09-2015 06:19 AM

Gail not wearing a bra...

I watched Bots before i watched the live feed tonight. Michelle Visage mentioned Gail not wearing a bra on BOTS, and then i was watching the live feed, and OMFG at Gails tits. i couldn't stop staring. they literally hang down to her belly button...

I couldn't stop staring at her saggy tits. She really does need to start wearing a bra.

I don't understand how she could be comfortable with those things hanging down so low and just swinging in the wind.

I never noticed it before, but after Visage said it on BOTS i can't stop noticing it!

waterhog 12-09-2015 06:21 AM

back to nature

chuff me dizzy 12-09-2015 07:51 AM

No need whatsoever, get a bit of pride Gail and tidy yourself up

Ashley. 12-09-2015 08:21 AM

Turn your live feed off if the sight of boobs upsets you.

kirklancaster 12-09-2015 08:25 AM

Sore nipples AND knees through merely walking. Poor Fester.

lostalex 12-09-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 8135468)
Turn your live feed off if the sight of boobs upsets you.

i felt like i was watching a National Geographic documentary!

Ammi 12-09-2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8135475)
i felt like i was watching a National Geographic documentary!

...:laugh:..you're so bad, David Attenboob-bra, style/documentary..?...

billy123 12-09-2015 09:08 AM

Not everybody is shallow enough to be obsessed with trying to conform to what is perceived as "societys" expected look.

lostalex 12-09-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8135476)
...:laugh:..you're so bad, David Attenboob-bra, style/documentary..?...

she spends so much time in the kitchen too, i was half expecting her to put a plate in her lip at any moment!

sampvt 12-09-2015 09:21 AM

Its hard to see where her beauty lies. She has defo let herself go and its sad to see a strong beautiful woman allow herself to be viewed as a freek show on national tv. Doesn't she realise thousands of people are looking at her mammary glands flapping in the breeze like some OAP.

Kazanne 12-09-2015 09:21 AM

I don't know why it's an issue tbh,afterall Harry Amelia was lauded for not wearing a bra,I guess it depends who it is.

Kazanne 12-09-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 8135478)
Not everybody is shallow enough to be obsessed with trying to conform to what is perceived as "societys" expected look.

:clap1::clap1:

sampvt 12-09-2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 8135478)

Being obsessed or not conforming to societies views, is not the issue here. Having a basic pride in your own appearance is. Dressing like a bag lady is pure laziness and nobody likes a lazy person.

lostalex 12-09-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8135507)
Being obsessed or not conforming to societies views, is not the issue here. Having a basic pride in your own appearance is. Dressing like a bag lady is pure laziness and nobody likes a lazy person.

exactly, especially when she is constantly complaining about feeling judged by how she looks...

sampvt 12-09-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8135517)
exactly, especially when she is constantly complaining about feeling judged by how she looks...

Not often we see eye to eye but this is probably the shortest and best explanation to kill all others, that I have seen on the subject, respect.

Kazanne 12-09-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8135507)

She's hardly lazy Sam,she is always cleaning up,maybe she has self esteem issues and as I said people loved harry Amelia for wafting her boobs about,so what's the difference?

Moosething 12-09-2015 11:06 AM

who cares

Tarryn 12-09-2015 11:11 AM

At least Gail's are REAL.....

Kizzy 12-09-2015 11:18 AM

It is her choice whether to wear one or not, that said when you have a larger bust it's quite uncomfortable and at times painful to not wear a bra so I can't see why she doesn't.
Even if it was a 'belvia' style one it would be better than nothing. :/

sampvt 12-09-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8135545)
She's hardly lazy Sam,she is always cleaning up,maybe she has self esteem issues and as I said people loved harry Amelia for wafting her boobs about,so what's the difference?

When I say lazy, I meant in the personal appearance scenario, not her physical daily routine. I get up every day, throw on my joggies and work like a devil, but I would never go outside the house in them. I respect my pride of appearance too much to do that.

I guess what I am saying is she is a nice pleasant girl but she is a scruffy git with no personal pride when it comes to dressage.

lostalex 12-09-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 8135658)
At least Gail's are REAL.....

she's not a good advertisement of natural breasts then. she'll cause a huge increase in surgery if she;s the natural breast advocate...

sampvt 12-09-2015 11:46 AM

All womens breast fall and droop, thats human nature, but when Otto Titslinger invented the bra(yes that's a fact) he did it so his wifes tits didn't bounce when she went out running. Victorias secret only enhanced the look of the hold em up and push em outers so we men are sold the illusion that every 50 year old has firm pert breasts that fit perfectly in the hand as opposed to gails that would be more at home in a wheel barrow.

My wife of 42 years still has the same breasts I married her with, the only difference is that they now sleep under her armpits and I need to aim 6 inches lower when I kiss Bill and Ben goodnight.

lostalex 12-09-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8135725)
All womens breast fall and droop, thats human nature, but when Otto Titslinger invented the bra(yes that's a fact) he did it so his wifes tits didn't bounce when she went out running. Victorias secret only enhanced the look of the hold em up and push em outers so we men are sold the illusion that every 50 year old has firm pert breasts that fit perfectly in the hand as opposed to gails that would be more at home in a wheel barrow.

Tarryn 12-09-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8135711)
she's not a good advertisement of natural breasts then. she'll cause a huge increase in surgery if she;s the natural breast advocate...

It's better to have small breasts.............they never sag :laugh:

Razor 12-09-2015 12:12 PM

I cant see anything wrong with how she has them, at least she has them tucked into her trousers.