ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   The problem with this twist... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288303)

Scream 12-09-2015 10:41 PM

The problem with this twist...

The producers are obviously doing this for drama but surely this might get a little bit confusing for Jenna and Farrah.

Now the housemates are being set a task to basically slag them off, when them two go back in the house they might think EVERYTHING they saw was fake and was the housemates' attempt to get immunity.

Like the 'ding dong the witch is dead' thing was actually genuine and Jenna and Farrah would have went crazy over that but might not think it was all a wind up for immunity.

If that makes sense? :shrug:

Rob! 12-09-2015 10:46 PM

That's one of the reasons it's so brilliant.

Visage 12-09-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 8137545)
The producers are obviously doing this for drama but surely this might get a little bit confusing for Jenna and Farrah.

Now the housemates are being set a task to basically slag them off, when them two go back in the house they might think EVERYTHING they saw was fake and was the housemates' attempt to get immunity.

Like the 'ding dong the witch is dead' thing was actually genuine and Jenna and Farrah would have went crazy over that but might not think it was all a wind up for immunity.

Hopefully, BB will tell them it was Saturday morning when the main house was let in on the secret.

Or maybe Chloe, Janice or Scoop might tell Farrah & Jenna when they found out.

waterhog 12-09-2015 11:08 PM

I love it - none have a clue - just what bb needs.

Visage 12-09-2015 11:16 PM

When they do another fake eviction in a future series (& they will) those going in won't know if the house is watching them.

It's going to really mess with their heads.

camertone 13-09-2015 07:40 AM

twist is so twisted its no twisty twist, everyone is confused.

SharkAttack 13-09-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 8137679)
When they do another fake eviction in a future series (& they will) those going in won't know if the house is watching them.

It's going to really mess with their heads.

Heh heh heh. So true. An aficionado of the game would know when to play things down(emotionally and socially), because everything is possible, your microphones are live, and the cameras are on, even in a secluded room. Thankfully, it goes both ways for this fake eviction "challenge," and the two in the room aren't playing it down. :joker:

Dominic 13-09-2015 08:17 AM

The problem of this twist is that IT'S ABSOLUTELY ****ING TERRIBLE!

SharkAttack 13-09-2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extracheezz (Post 8138081)

I sometimes wonder if it's the producers of BB who need a therapist. http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...lies/dunno.gif

waterhog 13-09-2015 08:35 AM

loving bb at present.

Cherie 13-09-2015 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharkAttack (Post 8138104)
I sometimes wonder if it's the producers of BB who need a therapist. http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...lies/dunno.gif

So true

Dominic 13-09-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharkAttack (Post 8138104)

Using caps =/= needing a therapist.

SharkAttack 13-09-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8138110)
So true

Agreed! http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...ies/shifty.gif

SharkAttack 13-09-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extracheezz (Post 8138117)
Using caps =/= needing a therapist.

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...atchingun2.gif

Jamesy 13-09-2015 09:55 AM

I think regardless of Farrah and Jenna being told the whole thing was 'acted', they will still go all guns blazing. Even when they're told about the twist they will still go and shout at everyone anyway.

chuff me dizzy 13-09-2015 09:57 AM

I would enjoy the twist more if when they went back in producers told them(Farrah,Jenna)they are NOT immune as they think they are, they would flip it big time

Visage 13-09-2015 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extracheezz (Post 8138081)

Why?

rusticgal 13-09-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

I see what you are saying....you make a fair point.

Visage 13-09-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8138527)
I see what you are saying....you make a fair point.

Which is why BB have to be clear with Jenna & Farrah about the time they let the rest of the housemates in on the secret.

Or hopefully one of the housemates (Scoop/Janice) may say they found out the following day.

Niamh. 13-09-2015 01:08 PM

I love this twist

jennyjuniper 13-09-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

It makes sense to me, but I think it's going to take a lot of time and patience for someone to get through to Jenna and Farrah about what was fake and what wasn't. Bet you that they STILL think that the public loved them and wanted them to be saved. :laugh:

susie q 13-09-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8138245)
I would enjoy the twist more if when they went back in producers told them(Farrah,Jenna)they are NOT immune as they think they are, they would flip it big time

That would be brilliant. However even with out that I still think this is one of the better twists. Even if they do get confused, Im sure that the other housemates will put them straight! I suspect Janice & Scoop will, but Im also Hoping both Natasha & Bobby will go for it too.

Miranda123 13-09-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

I suspect they will be told WHEN the other HM's were let in on it

keith133 13-09-2015 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=extracheezz;8138081]The problem of this twist is that IT'S ABSOLUTELY ****ING TERRIBLE![/QUOTE

spot on

Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 5m5 minutes ago
10.49pm: So far, everything's going... pretty... well? Maybe it's the party hats. You can't be angry in a party hat. #BBUKLive