ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Jenna crying because James nominated her (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288992)

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:15 PM

Jenna crying because James nominated her

After she kept slagging him off to Austin everytime his back was turned. She's what i call a poisonous tarantula. Get her out! :mad:

girlfighter24 21-09-2015 05:37 PM

I dont get it has she forgot she nominated him last week only for him to be immune :)

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8164005)
I dont get it has she forgot she nominated him last week only for him to be immune :)

This as well. She has selective memory :nono:

smudgie 21-09-2015 05:40 PM

:laugh:Ain't karma a bitch?

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 8164018)
:laugh::shocked:Ain't karma a bitch?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :hehe:

Stormy 21-09-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8163890)
After she kept slagging him off to Austin everytime his back was turned. She's what i call a poisonous tarantula. Get her out! :mad:

Probably crying because she knows she's gone next. Good Riddance. I have no sympathy for such a hypocrite and sh!t stirrer.

Lostie! 21-09-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 8164018)
:laugh:Ain't karma a bitch?

A sideways fake-ass bitch to Jenna. :hee:

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8164025)
Probably crying because she knows she's gone next. Good Riddance. I have no sympathy for such a hypocrite and sh!t stirrer.

A genius move from James The master game player :worship:

Beetlejuice 21-09-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8164005)

Yes, after he played his part to get himself nominated.

She on the other hand has been sincere in wanting to be friends with him

This is the problem it seems to me... James's fans are just people who fancy him who don't actually think anything through.

Beetlejuice 21-09-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8164033)
A genius move from James The master game player :worship:

One moment he's a good bloke, the next he's a master gameplayer (aka a slimeball)

Again, to those who fancy him, it doesn't matter. Anything to justify the support for Saint Slimeball.

girlfighter24 21-09-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 8164054)

This is the problem it seems to me... James's fans are just people who fancy him who don't actually think anything through.

Im 100% that she would have nominated him anyway and I dont like James because he is fit. I like him because he has been a good housemate

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8164059)
Im 100% that she would have nominated him anyway and I dont like James because he is fit. I like him because he has been a good housemate

Jenna is no friend for James. She's what a call a slithering snake.

girlfighter24 21-09-2015 05:55 PM

Im also fed up that fans of James only like him when it isnt true. I like him because he has been a great housemate

Beetlejuice 21-09-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8164064)
Jenna is no friend for James. She's what a call a slithering snake.

He's the snake. Jenna's mistake was feeling protective towards Farrah and forming too close a friendship with her, even though she knew full well it was making her unpopular. That's not what snakes do. Snakes play the game so as to endear themselves to the people who matter, like James has done.

Vanessa 21-09-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8164072)
Im also fed up that fans of James only like him when it isnt true. I like him because he has been a great housemate

Oh there is no doubt he's a brilliant housemate. I find him fascinating. He's like an enigma. You can't quite figure him out yet. And he's very smart.

Beetlejuice 21-09-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8164079)
Oh there is no doubt he's a brilliant housemate. I find him fascinating. He's like an enigma. You can't quite figure him out yet. And he's very smart.

I've figured him out quite well. The problem is you aren't interested in figuring him out, because you just fancy him.

Vanessa 21-09-2015 06:00 PM

James himself says people under estimate him. I think they see he's good looking and automatically assume he's stupid. But he's far from it. This is a very astute game player, who also happens to be a nice guy.

Beetlejuice 21-09-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8164089)
James himself says people under estimate him. I think they see he's good looking and automatically assume he's stupid. But he's far from it. This is a very astute game player, who also happens to be a nice guy.

You can't really be both. But these contradictions don't matter to people who only like him for his looks anyway.

Lostie! 21-09-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

James's fans are just people who fancy him who don't actually think anything through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 8164057)
Again, to those who fancy him, it doesn't matter. Anything to justify the support for Saint Slimeball.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 8164082)
I've figured him out quite well. The problem is you aren't interested in figuring him out, because you just fancy him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlejuice (Post 8164100)
You can't really be both. But these contradictions don't matter to people who only like him for his looks anyway.

Is there a reason you had to say the same thing 4 separate times in the same thread?

Vanessa 21-09-2015 06:11 PM

Crocodile tears :hehe:

rusticgal 21-09-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Perhaps you should practise what you preach and think things through and instead of demeaning James's fans because 'they fancy him'...try and see that many of us see him as honest and sincere. Austins behaviour has been despicable...why should James's friendship with Austin become insincere simply because he pulls him up for his behaviour?....
Austin has given plenty of the housemates reason to nominate him this week including James.

Vanessa 21-09-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8164118)
Perhaps you should practise what you preach and think things through and instead of demeaning James's fans because 'they fancy him'...try and see that many of us see him as honest and sincere. Austins behaviour has been despicable...why should James's friendship with Austin become insincere simply because he pulls him up for his behaviour?....
Austin has given plenty of the housemates reason to nominate him this week including James.

:clap2:

Kazanne 21-09-2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8163890)

The silly cow is as false as her arse,she has dripped poison for days about James,even tried to seduce him (she couldn't even do that) silly bitch hope she's out soon.

bitontheslide 21-09-2015 06:19 PM

Jenna is a delicate flower, i'm not surprised she was upset :nono: .... ok maybe not :laugh:

Vanessa 21-09-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8164128)
The silly cow is as false as her arse,she has dripped poison for days about James,even tried to seduce him (she couldn't even do that) silly bitch hope she's out soon.

Austin has more chance with James than she does. :hehe: