ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Austin personal problems are affecting his behaviour in the House (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289054)

Vanessa 22-09-2015 07:35 AM

Austin personal problems are affecting his behaviour in the House

I think this is the reason of his increasingly aggressive behaviour. I do feel sorry for him, but it's wrong to take your frustrations out on others. And he does that with James all the time. :nono:

parmnion 22-09-2015 07:40 AM

no, he,s using them as a get out which makes him lower than a snakes belly. the only person people should feel sorry for is janice.

kirklancaster 22-09-2015 07:59 AM

He is a total emotional breakdown waiting to happen. The guy needs some serious psychiatric help.

OZBB 22-09-2015 08:51 AM

Whatever happens at Tue. night's eviction, the end cannot come quick enough for this emotional wreck!

We need Judy James and Pam Spurrs on standby AS SOON as he gets out!

Fark - at THIS STAGE, let's get Hogwarts Dr. Dance there as well!!!!!

EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!!!!!!

just thinkin 22-09-2015 08:52 AM

judy james and pam spurrse will be no good to this guy...he needs REAL help

OZBB 22-09-2015 08:55 AM

Why do you think I suggested Dr. Dance?!?!

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuff me dizzy 22-09-2015 09:06 AM

No Vanessa :shocked: Dont fall for it, he was fine at the start, happy go lucky ,why wasn't his outside problems bothering him then? he used them as an excuse last night because he knew he had gone too far,don't get fooled

chuff me dizzy 22-09-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8165951)
no, he,s using them as a get out which makes him lower than a snakes belly. the only person people should feel sorry for is janice.

:clap1::clap1::clap1: Agree 100%

Vanessa 22-09-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8166051)
No Vanessa :shocked: Dont fall for it, he was fine at the start, happy go lucky ,why wasn't his outside problems bothering him then? he used them as an excuse last night because he knew he had gone too far,don't get fooled

I'm not happy with him at all and i don't like the way he's making James feel guilty to try and get him onside. I find Austin very controlling and manipuative.

Liam- 22-09-2015 09:09 AM

Everyone has hard times in their lives, but the majority of people don't take those bad experiences and use them as an excuse to be twats, it's no-ones fault that his mother went to prison, it's no-ones fault that his brother died, but it is his fault that he's a complete and utter ****.

I hate people who use their past experiences to justify their behaviour, go to therapy if you're struggling, not CBB dumbass.

chuff me dizzy 22-09-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8166056)
Everyone has hard times in their lives, but the majority of people don't take those bad experiences and use them as an excuse to be twats, it's no-ones fault that his mother went to prison, it's no-ones fault that his brother died, but it is his fault that he's a complete and utter ****.

I hate people who use their past experiences to justify their behaviour, go to therapy if you're struggling, not CBB dumbass.

:clap1:

OZBB 22-09-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8166056)

Indeed - he's still a Yank - he should LOVE the idea of therapy!!!