ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Wow that final was electric! Really felt like a classic CBB finale night! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289346)

daniel-lewis-1985 25-09-2015 02:47 AM

Wow that final was electric! Really felt like a classic CBB finale night!

Well done to the team for putting on such an awesome series.

There were little things they did tonight which was very Channel 4 like the 2000 remix of the theme tune being played and the crowd were actually really good for once! It was like a celebration again.

I hate booing on Finale nights it ruins it but they all seemed to be having a ****ing good time would have loved to been there!

Hands down the best summer series ever!

Wonder how it will fair in tomorrows ratings it did get off to a shaky start with the cheap cannonball twist which sucked lol and I think that lost them a good 200k viewers but the rest of the show has had me hooked and for the first time in a long time im sad its over :(.

Great final 2 aswell I loved their friendship it was so refreshing to see a gay guy and a straight guy form such a close bond and not let the other housemates come between them like they were trying to at the start.

Its been awesome......Oh and thank **** Farrah wasn't there daft cow hope she gets one hefty fine and a nice little stay in wormwood scrubs lol. She followed me on Twitter today I was like erm excuse me please go away lol.

Did you all enjoy finale night?

Xtopher 25-09-2015 03:19 AM

It's been a while since I had a blast watching a finale, and I was sober. I feel like I should have low expectations for the Jan series because I doubt they can top this one. perfect casting, perfect top 2, perfect winner.

Josy 25-09-2015 04:27 AM

I felt the opposite, went to bed after the winner was announced because I wasn't even interested in Austin and James interviews.

I've never done that on a BB Finale night.

rubymoo 25-09-2015 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8177607)
I felt the opposite, went to bed after the winner was announced because I wasn't even interested in Austin and James interviews.

That's exactly what my daughter did:laugh:

I on the other hand thought it was a brilliant CBB the only thing i'm sad about is that Austin didn't win:(

But there's also a relief it's over, back to normality:spin:

chuff me dizzy 25-09-2015 07:19 AM

V+ it ,watched 1st 4 evictions, switched off when I saw the last 2 placings, not for a long time had there been a more terrible final 2 ...Glad this series is over, one of the worst ones ever

chuff me dizzy 25-09-2015 07:20 AM

Quote:

Ditto

Ashley. 25-09-2015 07:39 AM

I tuned in during Bobby's interview just to find out who the winner was. I stayed for Natasha's interview whilst I was doing the ironing and then went to bed after James was announced as the winner.

It was dull.

poppsywoppsy 25-09-2015 07:55 AM

I did it too, went to bed after Natasha came in third. I just couldn't be bothered after Austin was still there after his dreadful outburst about Janice.

Withano 25-09-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Lol i started watching Youtube

Amy Jade 25-09-2015 08:00 AM

I saw none of it, I normally never miss a final but I lost interest last week really. I went the cinema instead.

waterhog 25-09-2015 08:09 AM

Daniel lewis - I repeat all what you say - and to have cheers at the end of a series is proof for me we are all mostly happy.

I am so greatful clovie did not win as that would have finished CBB and BB off for me.

good post Daniel lewis.

Liam- 25-09-2015 08:11 AM

I lost interest as soon as Natasha was evicted and those two idiots were in the top two, amazing series don't get me wrong, but it ended with such a piss poor result.

Visage 25-09-2015 08:17 AM

Really enjoyed the show and was very pleased with the outcome.

That said I always feel sad that the show is over and we're not going to see anymore of the housemate's stories.

Daniel. 25-09-2015 08:43 AM

Amazing series with the best winner and best final two ever

bitontheslide 25-09-2015 09:46 AM

I thought the casting was pretty much dreadful this year. I really wanted to hear more from the likes of Sherrie, but in this current era of BB, its not deemed interesting unless it is high octane conflict and argument. There will need to be a serious turnround in the production values before I invest time in another series

joeysteele 25-09-2015 09:47 AM

I agree with the OP, it is the first one for a while now where I was gripped by the viewing, the interviews were really good and the result even better.
My preference was for Austin to win over James but to be told the vote was close, just a couple of percentage points between the 2 of them was good to hear.
I was throwing votes to both of them anyway.

I have to say even with the more volatile housemates, I have enjoyed this series bigtime.
Great result, the best final 2 for me as Daniel said, a well deserved winner in either and well done to James.

Really great series for me.

Babayaro. 25-09-2015 09:48 AM

Nah, it didn't really feel like a final night at all to me. It just seemed like a mass eviction tbh. Average series imo but I do agree about the remix of the theme tune, that was great

arista 25-09-2015 09:50 AM

I love the Final Firework Display
bigger than before

Alf 25-09-2015 09:50 AM

Both this summer's BB winners are from Yorkshire

Chloe and now James

Yorkshire proving it's still the greatest county in the country.

Niamh. 25-09-2015 09:51 AM

I enjoyed it eventhough I didn't want James to win but my favourite rarely wins anyway so not to worry! I think I enjoyed it more because my friend who hadn't watched in years (because she didn't have C5) watches again now since it's on Irish TV too so we spent the whole thing texting and having a running commentary which was more fun than the show itself :laugh:

arista 25-09-2015 09:52 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3166736802.jpg
Off to the Hotel for some Nookie

Alf 25-09-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8177803)

The dirty devils

arista 25-09-2015 09:53 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3131344587.jpg
Nice Fella

arista 25-09-2015 10:00 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3166493773.jpg
well done ,luv
another good shift done

Jay. 25-09-2015 10:46 AM

i decided not to watch it tbh

i just got bored of it by the end