ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Katie Hopkins sparks outrage after posting hateful tweet calling disabled BABY boy 'i (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289540)

GiRTh 28-09-2015 09:54 PM

Katie Hopkins sparks outrage after posting hateful tweet calling disabled BABY boy 'i

Katie Hopkins sparks outrage after posting hateful tweet calling disabled BABY boy 'it'

Quote:

The columnist has been widely slammed for her comments about baby Jaxon Buell on Twitter with people branding her 'evil' and 'disgusting'

Katie Hopkins sparks outrages after disgusting tweet about disabled baby

This time, the professional ranter of awful opinions - who has previously been slammed by the United Nations - has gone after a baby born with an extreme malformation of the brain , and branded him 'it'.

The disgusting Twitter post - which is still up there, despite a barrage of backlash from her followers - read: "Plain wrong. If your baby has half a head, you don't have it.

Her followers reacted strongly to condemn the tweet, with her Celebrity Big Brother nemesis Perez Hilton blasting her: "Remember what I said about your children?

"I hope you don't have any guns or sharp knives around the house! You evil *******!"

Another added: "Seriously Hopkins. I don't even have the words for what I've just read. You absolutely disgust me."

"Your words are cruel and inhumane. FGS, show some compassion and choose your words carefully. Gobs***e."

Tiny Jaxon Buell - nicknamed Jaxon Strong - is not only strong by name, but also by nature as he continues to defy doctors and show improvements every day.

Jaxon was born last August with Microhydranencephaly, an uncurable malformation of the brain.

His proud parents Brittany and Brandon are now sharing their story in order to show others than the condition will not define Jaxon's life.

Microhydranencephaly can cause microcephaly and scalp rugae which means Jaxon's head is smaller than normal.

It also means his scalp is ridged – but that doesn't stop Jaxon from living life to the full.

Jaxon’s mum and dad said: "Ultimately, Jaxon will need a miracle long-term. We continue to ask for support and prayers, as it is a blessing that his Mom continues to stay home with him for constant care."

Brittany gave up her job to care for the tiny tot and has since launched a crowdfunding page to help with Jaxon's medical bills.

They wrote on their page: "Jaxon has already shown how strong, smart, and special he is, accomplishing feats that doctors doubted he'd ever be able to do, shows improvements each and every day, and just reached a miraculous milestone in celebrating his first birthday.

"These funds help pay for our regular monthly expenses and Jaxon's continuous medical care, which changes frequently."

The family have so far raised an impressive $54,902 of their $70,000 target.

They are now encouraging people to give them support for Jaxon's "year two".

Jaxon's father, Brandon hit out out as trolls who have targeted his inspirational son in a post on his Facebook profile.

Brandon said: "It’s baffling to hear or see other people’s opinions on our baby that have never met him, that somehow know how he thinks, how he acts, how he feels, how much of what he does is voluntary or involuntary, how he is always in pain, and that we are selfish parents for not choosing to have an abortion."

He added: "When we first learned there were concerns for Jax during the pregnancy, we were given the options of carrying him to term or having an abortion because there was the unknown issue.

"No doctor could tell us exactly what was wrong or what to expect, but we did make sure to ask if Jaxon was in pain or was suffering, and we asked if there were any added risks for Brittany during the pregnancy or potentially at time of delivery.

"Since the answer to both questions was 'no', we never came close to considering abortion.

"Yes, we are Christians, and our faith has certainly been vital during this entire journey for our family, but we’re still realists."

LINK

LukeB 28-09-2015 09:54 PM

she's disgusting tbh

karl100589 28-09-2015 10:04 PM

And sadly there were people who came very close to voting this person the winner of c15

Jordan. 28-09-2015 10:37 PM

I'm perched for the celebrations when she dies

Mitchell 28-09-2015 11:26 PM

I can't wait to see the Hopkins fans try and condone this.

Kyle 28-09-2015 11:33 PM

The best part of Katie Hopkins ran down her mothers leg.

Mitchell 28-09-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 8186212)
The best part of Katie Hopkins ran down her mothers leg.

I like that one.

Black Dagger 28-09-2015 11:39 PM

Oh god just ignore it.

Samuel. 28-09-2015 11:40 PM

There's certainly a lot wrong with that tweet, but the use of "it" is fine :shrug: It was used generally, as often is for babies when not identified by gender.

the truth 28-09-2015 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel. (Post 8186226)
There's certainly a lot wrong with that tweet, but the use of "it" is fine :shrug: It was used generally, as often is for babies when not identified by gender.

no it really wasnt

Ramsay 29-09-2015 11:11 AM

I don't understand how people can't see this is exactly what she wants. she wants people to link her tweets around the internet and talk about what an evil nasty person she is!!!!!! all publicity is good publicty in her eyes. ignore her. just ignore. the fact i've given her any bit of attention by writing this is contradictory i know but whatever

Niamh. 29-09-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsay (Post 8186480)
I don't understand how people can't see this is exactly what she wants. she wants people to link her tweets around the internet and talk about what an evil nasty person she is!!!!!! all publicity is good publicty in her eyes. ignore her. just ignore. the fact i've given her any bit of attention by writing this is contradictory i know but whatever

:worship: And in Katie Hopkins case all of her publicity is bad, that's what got her her column and got her in CBB etc etc.......

If people don't want to see or hear from her stop giving her that attention :nono:

AnnieK 29-09-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Yup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8186482)
:worship: And in Katie Hopkins case all of her publicity is bad, that's what got her her column and got her in CBB etc etc.......

If people don't want to see or hear from her stop giving her that attention :nono:

And double yup

arista 29-09-2015 11:46 AM

" you don't have it. Cruel and inhumane. "

No Katie its there Choice Not Yours

Daniel. 29-09-2015 11:50 AM

She's an awful human being

LukeB 29-09-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8186482)

but doesn't come on TIBB :fan:

I agree tho

Gstar 29-09-2015 01:15 PM

That baby is cute :lovedup: bless him

Kazanne 29-09-2015 01:22 PM

The way I see this is ,that KH is thinking about what kind of future of this baby will have ,the stick he will get , the looks and bullying,but she really needs to stop being so offensive,you don't call a baby IT, I also think she wants to bring this to peoples attention,and she has ,people are talking about it.

Dollface 29-09-2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel. (Post 8186226)

That's what I thought :laugh: I think she said "it" because she was talking about babies in general, so boys and girls.

Tom4784 29-09-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8186598)
The way I see this is ,that KH is thinking about what kind of future of this baby will have ,the stick he will get , the looks and bullying,but she really needs to stop being so offensive,you don't call a baby IT, I also think she wants to bring this to peoples attention,and she has ,people are talking about it.

I think if someone else said what she said though, you'd be out for blood.

AnnieK 29-09-2015 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8186598)

Ah Kaz, it's rare I disagree with you but I cannot believe for one second she was thinking about the stick the baby will have or to bring him to people's attention. She has said similar inflammatory and derogatory things about "normal" babies ie ginger babies and Jacqueline jossa's for the attention SHE gets nothing to do with the story. The story of this baby is quite amazing and she hasn't done her research by saying if your baby has half a head then you don't have it, as the parents were not aware of the extent of the problem until he was born and the fact he has reached 1 is an amazing feat as the doctors didn't expect him to live. He has amazing parents who dote on him incredibly.

kirklancaster 29-09-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

Absolutely spot on Ramsay, spot on. This cunning 'wanna be rich and famous but have no talent' bitch, KNOWS that being controversial has made her famous and wealthy, and realises that the more controversial she becomes, then the more wealthy she becomes and the more her '15 minutes of fame' is extended.

kirklancaster 29-09-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 8186588)
That baby is cute :lovedup: bless him

Yes. He is, and he was carried by his mother in her womb and he is loved and wanted. In her eyes he is her child and perfect, and has the right to life.

Niamh. 29-09-2015 02:34 PM

yeah i never actually clicked the link till just there, he is really cute :love:

Kazanne 29-09-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 8186611)
Ah Kaz, it's rare I disagree with you but I cannot believe for one second she was thinking about the stick the baby will have or to bring him to people's attention. She has said similar inflammatory and derogatory things about "normal" babies ie ginger babies and Jacqueline jossa's for the attention SHE gets nothing to do with the story. The story of this baby is quite amazing and she hasn't done her research by saying if your baby has half a head then you don't have it, as the parents were not aware of the extent of the problem until he was born and the fact he has reached 1 is an amazing feat as the doctors didn't expect him to live. He has amazing parents who dote on him incredibly.

Hi Annie :wavey: the fact she said it was cruel and inhumane was what led me to believe she was thinking about the boy , having said that the baby is beautiful and kudos to his parents for their courage as I do believe ,knowing how horrible people can be that he will get a hard time , do you know what life expectancy he has
?